What gets you Sexually Excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feel of a woman's hands and fingertips on my chest, on my back; the lightest touch can be so incredibly compelling.
 
A good face fuck that makes me gag, makes my eyes water and makes me drool.
That really sounds too cool for school!

Oops sorry wrong thread :confused:
 
Sharing a transforming hug….

Greeting her at the door, seeing the day on her face, knowing her mind is elsewhere, but then hugging her tightly, shoulders relaxing, tension leaving, her body giving in pressed against me, lifting her face to greet my lips, eyes closing, lips meeting, melting together, desire breaking through, the door closing out all that had filled her mind, she is alone with me, you can see it in her eyes, her smile, feel it in her hands, she will give herself entirely to me...

Hearing and feeling her breathing accelerating when only an hour before she had no desire, no need, but perhaps a little want to please me...

In moments i will see:
her make up soft and pretty she knows I love her natural look… lips bright red, she wants to show me how far up my cock she can leave her lipstick...Flowing summer dress, even though the cold had begun, she likes how it lays across her body, what it does to me looking at her in it...soft see through panties and bra, she knows how i like to play before I thrust myself deep inside...beautiful shoes that frame her feet and bejewel those legs, she likes to sit across from me letting her pumps caress my cock through my pants, giving me peeks at her panties that will be soaked before i slide them slowly down her thighs...

I will take my time and leave the day behind…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top