Why are all the father-daughter stories

Updates

I'm working on one such right now, but it will be an inadvertent-incest story -- they aren't aware of their relationship until after they've consummated. She's 30+, he's 50+, and adoption is involved. (On the other side, I'm also working on one where a young man is lovingly seduced by his older sister and youngish mother.)

I find myself very queasy about father + young daughter sex stories, basically because of the power asymmetry. I just can't suspend my disbelief sufficiently to tell such tales.

I await for your story :)
Congratulations! You are the first person (other than an edit client) to inquire about or respond to me since I quit posting on the forums a bit over two weeks ago. I wondered if/when anyone would notice. But I digress.

My post you responded to is now nine months old. I wrote those stories. The father-daughter inadvertent incest tale is my highly-rated That's My Girl. The young-man-with-older-sister-and-youngish-mother plot became my higher-rated THE BOOK OF RUTH story cycle - Before Ruth, Coming Fast, Doing Ruth 01, Doing Ruth 02, and I'm working on Doing Ruth 03, the last of that miniseries. The cycle may end with Eating Out.

I have very different takes on inadvertent interracial incest in As Simple As Black And White? and its requested son-sis-mom rewrite Black & White & Red All Over. I plan final episodes for both of those. I have another son+sis+mom stroker-set in the short series A Taste of Incest - A Taste of Lemonade 01, 02, and 03. You may also enjoy my other A TASTE OF INCEST stories. More father-daughter tales are in the works. Stay tuned!
 
Last edited:
There is something to incest where all parties are of age. For one thing, they are all clearly consenting adults of roughly equal conditions where there is no "victimhood" (though much "victimhood" in "unequal situations" is BS, too) and all can just enjoy the sex and love for their own sakes.
 
There is something to incest where all parties are of age. For one thing, they are all clearly consenting adults of roughly equal conditions where there is no "victimhood" (though much "victimhood" in "unequal situations" is BS, too) and all can just enjoy the sex and love for their own sakes.
That's the way around power asymmetry. IRL someone is coerced or pushed, usually by an older (male) authority figure. Whether that authority figure is a parent, older sibling, uncle, or even a teacher or preacher, is irrelevant -- they abuse their authority. Victimhood? All too possible.

So, write the narrative to lessen the power imbalance. All players are mature and independent; and, in an approach I've used, they've been separated for some time. Their love and lust are thus nurtured, not ordered. So far, I'm only comfortable writing father-daughter incest with such constraints or other plot devices (spirit possession, farewell or accidental / inadvertent fucks, etc) that impose some separation on the relationship.

If you see 18-yr-old-daughter-seduces-youngish-dad scenarios in my stories, you'll know I'm pandering. Just like my youngish-mom-seduces-18-yr-old-son scenarios. ;) If my incest players are mature, then it's a 'serious' story. If a late teenager is fucking mom or dad, it's a stroker.

(Tease: I'm now writing a pair of tales where the family female gives a mercy fuck to the injured male. One version is daughter-fucks-dad, the other is mom-fucks-son. Everyone is mature, in the 25-45 range. The stories are the same except for the gender+role swap. We'll see how that plays out.)
 
NOTE TO MODERATORS: I find sex with minors repugnant and shameful, so do not in anyway see my response below as proposing such. I am only answering the question in the most truthful way and am in no way proposing sex -- or even the writing about it -- between those <18 and those >18. Read my response carefully and you will see that. If you can't see that, feel free to delete this. Thank you. (And please, people, just in case the Mods don't like what I wrote here, DO NOT quote my text if you respond to it.)


I was surprised by the naivete of your question, and then I realized you were female. You can try and try, but you will never understand the male mind; nor, despite trying and trying, will I ever understand the female mind.

The human male is an animal. And by that I mean animal in the true definition of the word, not pig like or some other derogatory description (although that might be true in some cases :D). Humans are animals, and it is in our nature to want to perpetuate our species, to breed -- not just fuck, as in a purely pleasurable sense, although the reason fucking if pleasurable is to ensure that we continue to do it and perpetuate the species. :D

The average male animal begins fantasizes about female animals -- yes, you are animals, too -- long before he evens know what his dick is for; and the female animals he typically fantasizes about are near to his own age. Of course, if he's going through puberty, she is, too, and since that means that she's <18, we don't talk about that here and shouldn't!

Back to your question: why are the Father-Daughter RPs about barely-18 year olds? Because we aren't allowed to write about "girls" who are <18! If it wasn't morally repugnant to talk -- or in this case write -- about such things as incest or sex with minors, let alone incest with minors, you would see a thousand RPs here on the topic.

Generally speaking, young female animals are -- compared to their older counterparts -- innocent, unclaimed territory and that excites a male animal to no end, father or not!

A real father who is going to fantasize about his daughter is going to begin those fantasies years before she reaches 18; and those men who are interested in RPs about incest -- father or not -- are going to write them about a daughter who just turned 18 because that's real. A father (or other man) who wants to write a father-daughter incest RP doesn't have his first thought about such things when his daughter reaches 25 or 30 or 35: he was having those thoughts when she was 15 or 16 or 17. But, as I have said, it is repugnant, immoral, and illegal to discuss such things, so that's the last I will say of it.

Now, to add a little about my own preferences. Sure, I like a young, tight body; and sure, I like to write incestuous RPs; so obviously I am interested in writing RPs about a daughter (or other family member) who just turned 18. However, I also like very edgy role plays, and I would LOVE to write one about a mature daughter who, for reasons we can discuss, begins a sexual relationship with her 50+ year old father. I can see her recently divorced and needing sexual release with someone she can trust; or maybe her father is fucking around with an 18 year old and she wants to show him that true pleasure rests with an experienced woman and a forbidden relationship.

PM me is this interests you.

REMEMBER: If you respond to my post, do not quote it. Just refer to my ID, such as "MayorMcT said..." or "That idiot MayorMcT said..." or "That freak-a-zoid MayorMcT said..." or what ever you think is appropriate.

wow, arrogant much? I'm not even responding to your message but merely the tone of your message.

Also you are wrong because you simplified it. If it 18-years-old in-name-only then you would detect the undertones of coquettish youthful 18 year old who behaves and acts like a child. Instead, maybe the glass is half full? 18 years old is traditionally seen as a transformational age from Child to Adulthood. Thus the story is really about the 18 year old willing to discover themselves and try new things with their body :O
 
On one note MayorMcT is pretty full of himself and the male mind can be figured out by a woman by the time they're thirteen if it takes that long:rolleyes:

But I agree with some of this thoughts. Look if a father does fantasize about his daughter-and I am talking r/l here- it is well before eighteen.

Eighteen is the desired age for the father daughter kinksters to read about and stroke to. To the thought of their nubile young daughter who is barely more than a child they don;t have these fantasies about their 28 year old daughter who has a good career, possible husband and children.

On lit we enjoy 18 and over consensual(most of the time) fantasy incest. Pure fantasy, fun little taboo frolics where no one gets hurt. I share that kink-although not really dad/daughter, but more brother/sister.

But I have noticed on these boards that lit fantasy and reality blur for some people. The incest discussion threads make me ill because there is constant reference to underage

In real life a father....starts in on the daughter at a very young age. The crime is never incest, it is rape, child abuse, sexual assault molestation....they don't even have to get to incest to have them jailed.

In real life any man who touches his daughter sexually (unless it is as an of age consenting adult who can reason and understand what she is doing) should have their cock sliced off.

So this "Its not true all lusty daddies want their daughter young" is smoke to cover up the pedo nature of the fantasy.

I know too each their own, but there is a poster here I put on iggy because I swear if he talked one more time about how he has been fucking his daughter since she was a child I will send all of his posts to the damn FBI.
 
hypoxia, was your absence a protest of some kind?

And busty, you're one to talk about underagers! You may well have become a member the day you were born! Please explain. Spare us the "coincidence" stuff.
 
hypoxia, was your absence a protest of some kind?
More of a working experiment.

The working part: Time I've spent blathering on the forums is time I don't have for writing stories. So, I devoted myself to the craft. Was fairly productive, too.

The experiment part: I wanted to see if anyone would notice my absence from the forums. One person, whom I'd worked closely with, PM'd me. Nobody else mentioned my name on the forums till bustyindian inquired about stories. So, I have no illusions as to my importance here. OK, back to work now.
 
An interesting side note.

The poster I mentioned that sickened me apparently had the effect on many others as they were finally banned for talking about under age incest all the time.
 
Yeah, there's a difference between adult incest with two consenting people and child molestation. I think his stories were BS anyway.
 
Yeah, there's a difference between adult incest with two consenting people and child molestation. I think his stories were BS anyway.

Honestly that entire incest is best is full of those people. I really don;t believe any of them and think its some attention getting play.

I get a lot of feedback like that, "reminds me of my first time with my mom..." I don't mind them, but some get pretty graphic. Occasionally they give me that twinge of "Man, I am encouraging this" but I shrug that off. I write of age and consensual.
 
Honestly that entire incest is best is full of those people. I really don;t believe any of them and think its some attention getting play.

I get a lot of feedback like that, "reminds me of my first time with my mom..." I don't mind them, but some get pretty graphic. Occasionally they give me that twinge of "Man, I am encouraging this" but I shrug that off. I write of age and consensual.

In JIM WORLD murder is worse than incest yet few have a problem with graphic murder or violence, and most get squicky with incest. But here its all fantasy, like Dracula is, or Shane, or Star Wars. Adults oughta be able to distinguish the difference tween real and make-believe. Fiction is supposed to bang on your keyboard.
 
I write it because I think it is a taboo and the fact that is intrigues me. Your thoughts are open the reality is different. But it is a fantasy. Nothing more.
 
I tend to write 19-25 only because of the other end. 50 is as high as I can go with Dad without it seeming creepy to me. The dad needs to be young-ish for me to be interested, hence that pushes the age of the daughter down, realistically. And I don't particularly like it. My new one is 25/50. 30/55? No. I make an effort to stress the d's maturity and consent as much as I can. The way you write it makes a big difference.
 
The average male animal begins fantasizes about female animals -- yes, you are animals, too -- long before he evens know what his dick is for; and the female animals he typically fantasizes about are near to his own age. Of course, if he's going through puberty, she is, too, and since that means that she's <18, we don't talk about that here and shouldn't!

Back to your question: why are the Father-Daughter RPs about barely-18 year olds? Because we aren't allowed to write about "girls" who are <18! If it wasn't morally repugnant to talk -- or in this case write -- about such things as incest or sex with minors, let alone incest with minors, you would see a thousand RPs here on the topic.

Generally speaking, young female animals are -- compared to their older counterparts -- innocent, unclaimed territory and that excites a male animal to no end, father or not!

I'm surprised you wrote all that without pointing out the biological imperative behind things. Sex and lust stems from reproduction, and in the caveman sense at least, younger women are "more fit" for childbearing than older women. I suspect that the lust for the puberty-to-18 group is only all the sweeter because they are culturally off limits. There's also a cultural aspect behind the excitement of deflowering the innocent virgin, since western culture still views sex as a highly private thing, and therefore somewhat "dirty", that becomes a show of power.

All of which is true in the general case, and simply moreso in the case of the father/daughter incest fantasy.
 
about girls who are 18 years old? Wish there were more stories where the daughters were more mature in age, in their 30s or so. It seems all the writers keep focusing on very young women as daughters, almost toying with the idea of the subjects being barely of age.

I agree. Way too many stories period that have the line "I/he/she just turned 18" in the first 3 paragraphs, hundreds in the incest genre alone it seems. "All characters must be 18" doesn't mean they have to be exactly 18. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
I agree. Way too many stories period that have the line "I/he/she just turned 18" in the first 3 paragraphs, hundreds in the incest genre alone it seems. "All characters must be 18" doesn't mean they have to be exactly 18. :rolleyes:

I think the best explanation is the age of the daughters affects the age of the fathers.

This is erotica, not reality and people don't want to read about love handles, bald spots, beer guts....so a thirty year old daughter has dad in his 50's and...

Now I am not saying older men cannot be in good shape, I'm 46 and working out five times a week-but in general it gets harder to believe as the age rises.

I write mother/son and the son is usually 20. I stay away from "teen' but even at twenty om can be 42-45 and an attractive cougar and it be realistic.

Plus as others said the 18 has the daddy's little girl thing going for it, plus lack of sexual experience...

To each their own. Hell people write grandma/grandpa stories with people in their sixties...big ugh for me, but something for everyone here
 
I think the best explanation is the age of the daughters affects the age of the fathers.

This is erotica, not reality and people don't want to read about love handles, bald spots, beer guts....so a thirty year old daughter has dad in his 50's and...

Now I am not saying older men cannot be in good shape, I'm 46 and working out five times a week-but in general it gets harder to believe as the age rises.

I write mother/son and the son is usually 20. I stay away from "teen' but even at twenty om can be 42-45 and an attractive cougar and it be realistic.

Plus as others said the 18 has the daddy's little girl thing going for it, plus lack of sexual experience...

To each their own. Hell people write grandma/grandpa stories with people in their sixties...big ugh for me, but something for everyone here

I'd much rather read a "dad's mature, responsible, independent young woman" story.
It's not like there's any "mommy's little boy" stories. Why the double standard?
 
Last edited:
I think the fact I have two daughters 24/21 has held me back from doing a lot of dad/daughter.

I think maybe I feel that if people in r/l ever found out I wrote them they would think I had those thoughts of my daughters which I never have, just like I've never had sexual thoughts of my mother they are just fun to write.

Now sister....um...guilty as charged.:eek:
 
I see two possibilities, although both can apply.

1). 18, the minimum age of consent in most states and also the minimum age for Lit...is still pretty fucking young when you think about it, for a whole lot of reasons that would take me a while to list. 18-year-old girl means you get your incest and your consensual (but let's face it, predatory) conquering of the young ripe female, all legally sound and within Lit's guidelines.

2). A lady in her 30's or at the typical 'MILF' stage would have an old raisin ass for a dad, unless he fathered her at a young age. As straight as straight dudes who consume erotica and porn are, the male body is still an important factor in the scene. Otherwise it's just off-putting.
 
No doubt that the reason is weighed toward the youth of the daughter, but you also have to consider the age of the father once you bump up the age of the daughter.

You're talking about 50s or later, and that starts pushing the plausibility/arousal barrier for a lot of people - both readers and writers. The more stroke-material centered the story is, the more you push that boundary on both counts.

The same holds true for mother-son. Siblings can both be in their 30s and not tweak that barrier, so you'll see more of those.

I must admit the idea of a much older father having a last child (beautiful, petite daughter) at say 40 or so or even older is a turn on.

I do love the 40+ or sometimes younger cougar who got knocked up at say 19-20 and seduces her son after getting jealous of his older divorced lover.

Maybe sons lover is a good 5+ years senior to his Mom.
 
I see two possibilities, although both can apply.

1). 18, the minimum age of consent in most states and also the minimum age for Lit...is still pretty fucking young when you think about it, for a whole lot of reasons that would take me a while to list. 18-year-old girl means you get your incest and your consensual (but let's face it, predatory) conquering of the young ripe female, all legally sound and within Lit's guidelines.

2). A lady in her 30's or at the typical 'MILF' stage would have an old raisin ass for a dad, unless he fathered her at a young age. As straight as straight dudes who consume erotica and porn are, the male body is still an important factor in the scene. Otherwise it's just off-putting.

Many years ago I worked with an 80 year old man who was awesome. He was huge and all muscle. A retired Marine for 40 years. He looked maybe 50, and he bossed a construction crew of teens. We called him SEARGEANT ROCK. He coulda fucked a 60 year old daughter.

I plan to look like Sergeant Rock when I'm 80.
 
Good questioned. Having stories of adult women framed as daughters, whether its incest or not, is an interest of mine.
 
I'd much rather read a "dad's mature, responsible, independent young woman" story.
It's not like there's any "mommy's little boy" stories. Why the double standard?

One word.... misogyny

the men are are too manly to be mama's boys and all women are good for is giggling and fucking.
 
I imagine there is several reasons that don't involve the entire 'pedo' argument (unlike school girl, which is just one big pedo fantasy)

I see it as the 18yr old daughter still has the hero worship in her eyes and feels safe near him

An 18yr old hasn't gone out in the world yet, but she is now legal and her father is thinking 'no man is good enough for her, I still have to watch out for her' which can lead to him having sexual feelings for her

someone mentioned 'the father of an 18 year old is still virile enough to handle an enthusiastic young woman ' I think it was lovecraft (maybe I should look back through the posts, nah, I'm too lazy) .. but that is another reason for a young daughter

it is erotica and not drama, so the older you have to picture the dad, the less desirable he becomes for hardcore erotic scenes ... I mean, if you're going on pure emotion, you might make both older for a more emotional connection rather than physical desire.

I also feel that once a woman has entered the world and is old enough to have had a husband or serious relationship, she no longer needs the support of her father like she used too, so that father/daughter bond is weakened in the physical sense of 'wow, this is my ideal man-type' ..

these are just idea ... I am not a woman and the talk of 'in this incest scenario' is not a conversation you have with your lady friends out of the blue ...

and it could have to do with porn as well ... the 18yr old starlet are very sought after and those videos are everywhere ... it could be in people's heads that men want the 18yr old. If you go to a live cam site, the younger models (prettier models) have a lot of people in their rooms (I was uh, doing research for a story I was writing) ....

You'd have to ask the actually authors (those are my reasons for making someone 18)... but I'm writing one were the there is also a mother of 40 who still has craving for her father and her husband was as close a personality to him as she had found in her younger years while dating.

I can't speculate on other people, but that's how I see it.
 
I believe most 18 year old girls will fuck any male when theyre in heat. Dads, brothers, uncles, neighbors, step dads, teachers, anybody. Its not for sure every time, but its reliable.
 
Back
Top