How To: Seduce a Married Man

Just a thought, but this may be the way he interacts with a lot of women. In my last job men would call me "sweetie" and "love" and joke with me all the time. Especially long time clients that came in often. It didn't mean they were looking to cheat on their wives.

No offense, but just because you weren't going to bed with them personally, doesn't mean they weren't cheating on their wives. If a man cheats on his wife, you can't blame the woman. Married men aren't children who have to be protected from themselves; they are adults making a conscious decision to do what they do. And when things go wrong, it is solely their fault. No one holds a gun to a married man's head and forces him to cheat on his wife.

No offense, but just because you weren't going to bed with them personally, doesn't mean they weren't cheating on their wives. If a man cheats on his wife, you can't blame the woman. Married men aren't children who have to be protected from themselves; they are adults making a conscious decision to do what they do. And when things go wrong, it is solely their fault. No one holds a gun to a married man's head and forces him to cheat on his wife.

I don't really understand why you're directing this at me. I never said they weren't as I really don't know (I know for sure they weren't with me). I was simply stating that not everyone who "flirts" is looking to cheat. This being a discussion board and all I figured I'd put that out there. Also, where did I blame the woman?

I don't believe every person that uses pet names for people is flirting. Maybe the waitress that called me "hun" wants to get in my pants? Damn, opportunity missed.

Just a word from a married man who knows how to flirt:

The temptation to flirt, just to enjoy a woman's responses and interest and admiration, without ANY intention of taking it the least bit further, is always there. Married guys who are attractive and are good lovers very content with their woman will hardly notice that their playful leading on of un-attached others may cause disappointment. Just sayin.

Anyone have any tips on how to seduce a married man?

He's a longtime customer of mine, and he flirts with me quite often. I would do things with and for this man that would make my mother pray for my eternal soul... And I'd love every minute of it.

He calls me "sweetie," and "love," and has even offered to take me away on a trip (jokingly, and yet, it left me smiling all day long.)

Anyone have any tips on how to hint at or subtley let a married man know of my interest in him?

Show up naked, bring a beer. Usually works

I don't really understand why you're directing this at me. I never said they weren't as I really don't know (I know for sure they weren't with me). I was simply stating that not everyone who "flirts" is looking to cheat. This being a discussion board and all I figured I'd put that out there. Also, where did I blame the woman?

I don't believe every person that uses pet names for people is flirting. Maybe the waitress that called me "hun" wants to get in my pants? Damn, opportunity missed.

I wasn't directing my post at you personally, (and I apologize if appeared that way), I was just commenting on a point you made.

If you know him well, and feel safe with him, suggest lunch at your house. Choose time of course when family is not there. Make lunch very simple from a fast food restaurant. Sit next to him on sofa, show a lot of leg, and see what happens.

Based on my experiences cheating is common for both sexes. Males take more risks but females will if the risk is minimal.

That said females flirt with me a lot. I was in WALMART this morning and ahead of me was an attractive woman with her paralyzed husband. She looked late 30s. I'm a 65 year old horn dog. So I'm in line and the woman has daddy ahead of her and she's turning around a lot to look and smile at me. But there was nowhere to take it, so I let it go.

Females aren't dummies. If they want things to go somewhere there will be trails to that somewhere, and they expect you to figger it out. Take my high school sweetheart. I haven't seen her since 1977 but I'm getting spam from her email account. Why am I on her contact list? And because I'm on her list I get requests from social media vendors to send her a link request. I don't get that attention from any other people I know or knew. I'm guessing she saw my latest photo.

If you know him well, and feel safe with him, suggest lunch at your house. Choose time of course when family is not there. Make lunch very simple from a fast food restaurant. Sit next to him on sofa, show a lot of leg, and see what happens.

Fastfood? Lovely. How about a bowl of Lipton's cup-of-soup? Then go to bed?

Anyone have any tips on how to seduce a married man?

Anyone have any tips on how to hint at or subtley let a married man know of my interest in him?

Try this. As he is enjoying his cup-of-soup, tap him on the shoulder and say "let's go" and walk to the bedroom. That ought to do it.

No, thanks. No lunch at home, no fast food, and no showing up naked, especially not with beers (what's that old adage, "liquor is quicker?" whatever)

I don't know him well, or at all. And my job (much like most working peoples' jobs, I would imagine) is not one in which I can show up wearing my birthday suit under a coat. And I sure as hell am not putting his hand on my breasts.

Basically, just flirt and enjoy the interactions as they come, and encourage and sweet things he says to me. Because I'm kind of a chicken. And also, not a total cunt. And also not an idiot.

Welp. Danke and such.

I don't know him well, or at all. And my job (much like most working peoples' jobs, I would imagine) is not one in which I can show up wearing my birthday suit under a coat...
Because I'm kind of a chicken. And also, not a total cunt. And also not an idiot.

You just spent a week discussing how to seduce a married client. That's a pretty quick turn.. and not a bad conclusion.

I'm glad you changed your mind.

If a man is going to cheat, then he's going to cheat. But as was pointed out elsewhere, you don't have to aid and abet.

I watched a dear friend go through divorce because of a cheating husband, and the pain and devastation experienced by both my friend and her children is something I will never, ever forget.

I'm glad you changed your mind.

If a man is going to cheat, then he's going to cheat. But as was pointed out elsewhere, you don't have to aid and abet.

I watched a dear friend go through divorce because of a cheating husband, and the pain and devastation experienced by both my friend and her children is something I will never, ever forget.

My husband watched this happen to his parents when he was a kid. It really messed him up as a child. These days, he understands his father better, but it's an arms length relationship.

Update: he called me "baby girl,"

Still not acting on anything, but completely and utterly enjoying every interaction with him I can get.

At least you know he is married so whatever you do will be "honest" in terms of expectations. I once dated a forty-two year old man who I thought was divorced (that's what he told me). It turned out that he was married with three kids.

At least you know he is married so whatever you do will be "honest" in terms of expectations. I once dated a forty-two year old man who I thought was divorced (that's what he told me). It turned out that he was married with three kids.

So the pits when a man does that. What kind of perverted self-respect can exist there? :(

So the pits when a man does that. What kind of perverted self-respect can exist there? :(

I agree. He was so kind and gentle to me but it was all a lie. He made up these awful stories about his ex and yet he was still married.

Back