How do I make her squirt?

I'd say that since he's a proper English gentleman that the two of you are on pretty even grounds. I'm getting Lit married to him. It'll be Litbeautiful, I'm sure. Although he has a problem with strippers so I'm not sure how much I can trust him.

I've had Guinness and just can't. The closest I can get to drinking it down is in a black 'n tan.

If you had a problem with strippers then we vould never be. My brief relationship with the coke-dealing varety was stupendous. Don't judge. I like the English because we use the language in the same, although I have much harder time understanding them than Americans. And they spawned Orwell, I mean, really.

If you had a problem with strippers then we vould never be. My brief relationship with the coke-dealing varety was stupendous. Don't judge. I like the English because we use the language in the same, although I have much harder time understanding them than Americans. And they spawned Orwell, I mean, really.

You seem snooty. I have no problems with this.

I'd say that since he's a proper English gentleman that the two of you are on pretty even grounds. I'm getting Lit married to him. It'll be Litbeautiful, I'm sure. Although he has a problem with strippers so I'm not sure how much I can trust him.

I've had Guinness and just can't. The closest I can get to drinking it down is in a black 'n tan.

Internet marriage is what keeps my snarka live.

As your fake therapist I suggest you wail on it until the swelling goes down. That'll teach it.

Okay. An ex-girlfriend taught to swallow the mess when I'm done.

That combined with your "therapy" has convined me that I came to the right place.

Okay. An ex-girlfriend taught to swallow the mess when I'm done.

That combined with your "therapy" has convined me that I came to the right place.

I think I'll start an HT Café thread offering my services to the masses. I feel like we've made a lot of sexy progress here today.

I think I'll start an HT Café thread offering my services to the masses. I feel like we've made a lot of sexy progress here today.

I think we've had a breakthrough. Put it on your CV that I advanced. I'm still sceptical of therapy, but your gentle guidnance toward weirdness can't be denied.

^^This dude (?) gets it.

And yet I still feel I should be getting a refund. How odd.

HA!! Funny. I know you never REALLY know in here but a few in here know me - as in ME. I'm an old fart now but I haven't gone silly yet and it is generally acknowledged that I know what I'm talking about.

The name is DAVE

Pleased to meeetcha

Back