How does this logo look?

I want to profess my love for your words without pissing Rainshine off. It's just....that one brain cell you use to post here, I'm in love with it. That's all I ask for. I'm going to start a fan club for it and maybe a sub forum because I totally have that ability and that one brain cell will be loved and admired by all.

You totally saved this shitty-ass thread. You hear that, Zeb? This thread fucking sucked and dickhead saved it. Also fuck you and the stick you have shoved up your ass. :)

I hear the stick he has up his ass has a stick up ITS ass.

Rainshine won't be pissed off. She knows I'm a brilliant as I am gorgeous. And I use at least twice the number of brain cells to post as you have listed. Feel free to start fan club thread for me. I do deserve it.

I hear the stick he has up his ass has a stick up ITS ass.

Rainshine won't be pissed off. She knows I'm a brilliant as I am gorgeous. And I use at least twice the number of brain cells to post as you have listed. Feel free to start fan club thread for me. I do deserve it.

Waaaaaaait. You used TWO brain cells? Because I already have these t-shirts made up for the one. C'mon man, that shit cost. Know what I'm saying?

Garnate, since you started modding the HT, you've now shown them how to do a proper thread derail! :heart:

*clinks glass* Cheers!

Garnate, since you started modding the HT, you've now shown them how to do a proper thread derail! :heart:

*clinks glass* Cheers!

I've only ever done one thing right in my life, and that's derail a freaking thread. Where is my tiara......

Garnate is right. You are required in the GB.

Look, they haven't killed or maimed JtohisPB yet.

J is much nicer than me too.

I suppose I could be directed to certain threads if my presence is required. I see my beautiful Rainshine is over there too. If coerced, I'm sure I could be of value.

Back