Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

Rachel placed a soft kiss on her son's lips but before he could kiss her back she already moved her lips to his chin and slowly, teasingly, she kissed her way down. It almost seemed as if Alex's cock shook with each kiss, but most likely that view was just caused by the water falling down on them. As she got closer to his cock the kisses became even closer together, slower and more teasingly but then finally she kissed his cock. Her tongue played gently with his weapon and then she opened her mouth for him.

---

- "Care to explain?"

Nicole asked the moment Mike stepped out of the room, but soft enough that Jenna hadn't heard. Of course she had quite the double standards since her own pussy was filled with seed that wasn't his, and while she was jealous she wasn't really pissed.

- "You do know she will just stop either after or before she reaches her orgasm rather than continuing right? So if you want to drive her crazy this is a terrible plan."

She then teased
 
Alex sighed happily as Rachel began to slowly kiss down his body, loving the way her soft lips felt against his flesh. When she kissed his cock, his member sprung up for her. Alex then pushed his cock into his mother's mouth as she opened it for him.

---

Mike jumped at the sound of his mother's voice, initially startled. He then became nervous, knowing she had caught him fooling around with Jenna in the master bedroom.

"I, uh, well, what do you...suggest then?" Mike inquired, eyeing Nicole up and down as they both stood outside her room.
 
With a grin on her face Rachel started to suck her son deep in her mouth. The shower was not the most comfortable place but as long they both had fun, all was good.

---

- "She needs to surrender to the feeling..."

Nicole said after some thought and continued to run her mind over the possibilities.

- "If you want to do it this way, it would best if you find a way to make her unable to remove the toy from her pussy when her orgasm comes... I am sure you can find a belt to restrain her hands away from her pussy. A blindfold will make the feeling even more intense..."

She suggested, showing some experience with blindfolds from her past.

- "If you want her to go crazy from the amount of orgasms, you will need to restrain her legs too and make sure the toy is deep enough inside her. If you want to drive her crazy from staying on the edge, you will have to control the toy yourself and pay close attention to her sounds and movements.
 
"Ah, fuck," Alex whispered as his cock hit deep down Rachel's throat. He started to fuck her throat slowly.

---

"Hm..." Mike said, pondering along with Nicole as she explained how to tease Jenna further.

"Well, if you're the one with all the ideas, why don't we go in together and make them happen?"

He smiled devilishly, looking over his mother's body as she stood before him.
 
Rachel loved the way her son moved his body and fucked her mouth and only started to suck him harder, eager to have his seed shooting into her mouth, but her pussy was very ready for use by him now that Mike's seed was washed out of it.

---

Nicole grinned at his offer but shook her head.

- "Why don't you do the honour of restraining her and blindfolding her and while she is unable to see and surrenders to the pleasure I will suck you.... right next to her head while she can only wonder who is pleasing you..."

She suggested, also preferring if Jenna didn't know Mike was fucking his own mother. 'Kissing' cousins was one thing, but a mom fucking her son was really completely incest and could lead to many problems.
 
"Do you...wanna take this somewhere else?" Alex asked, looking down at Rachel as she continued to inhale his stiff cock. He put his hand on her head, letting his fingers get tangled in her wet hair.

---

Mike nodded. "I like that...you're so kinky."

He opened the door again and saw Jenna still laying there, squirming from the pleasure the toy was giving her.

"Let's take this up a notch, shall we?"

Mike grabbed a few spare cloths from the master bathroom, using two to hold Jenna's wrists against the bedposts and another to cover her eyes.

"Now what do you think?" he asked Jenna, while waving his mother into her bedroom.
 
Without letting his cock escape her mouth, Rachel grinned and shook her head. Then she slowly let him slip from her lips.

- "No, let's stay here. The water gives us privacy, unless Mike decides he wants a piece of the action too."

She said, looking up at him and then kissed his cock.

- "Of course, if you want to do something else while we 'shower', that can be arranged."

---

Jenna was close to her first orgasm when Mike returned. The toy didn't make much sound on this setting, but still she hadn't heard him talking with Nicole so wasn't worried at all. Willingly she let him restrain her to the bed, of course a little worried someone would walk in on her but not too worried.

Now the toy was just buzzing inside her without any control from her and the blindfold only added to the intensity.

- "Ooooh.... I am going to cum for you soon..."

She moaned in reply as Nicole entered the room. She glanced over her niece and while she didn't have any feelings for other women, she could understand why Mike had picked her. She was better looking than some of the sluts he had dated. Without a word she opened Mike's pants and dropped to her knees
 
Alex looked down at Rachel and simply smiled, his cock jumping as she gently kissed it.

"Stand up and turn around then...I want you from behind..."

---

"Cum for me, Jenna," Mike said, looking over his shoulder to see Jenna about to reach her first orgasm. Meanwhile, a cool breeze hit his lower body as his mother had dropped his pants and boxers. He turned his head back and gave Nicole a wink and brushed some of her red hair from her face, anticipating her wet mouth over his cock at any second.
 
Almost as if she was his sex toy, Rachel followed his request. She stood up for him and turned so that he could fuck him from behind. The truth was she was not his toy, but addicted to her lust and the feelings he gave her.

---

It didn't take much longer before Jenna reached her climax and with a loud moan she came. The toy of course continued without any mercy and the only blessing was that the thing was on a soft setting. Any harder and she would surely be driven crazy by it. But right now she wasn't complaining... yet.

Nicole opened her mouth a moment later and allowed her son the pleasure he wanted. Skillfully she started to please him, but at the same time she stayed quiet and not as sloppy as normally so that Jenna wouldn't hear the pleasure Mike received.
 
Alex grinned at how obedient his mother was for him. He kissed along her neck as she stood with her back to him, then bent her over a little more, exposing her pussy that had already been fucked by Mike a short time ago.

He put his hands on her hips and slid the head of his cock inside her, eliciting a moan from deep within his throat. Alex then began to work his hips quickly, fucking Rachel against the shower wall.

---

"What a good girl," Mike moaned as Nicole started sucking his cock. It wasn't immediately known if he was referring to Jenna's orgasm or his mother's oral skills. He ran his fingers through Nicole's hair, trying to stay as quiet as possible, but it was obvious his breathing was starting to pick up.

"Turn it on a higher setting," Mike told Jenna.
 
Rachel moaned loudly but because of the falling water, they were the only two people to hear it.

- "Fill me, fuck me good, play with my tits you bad boy..."

She moaned to him, a hand travelling to her pussy and stroking herself and him.

---

- "My... toes... aren't... that... flexible..."

Jenna moaned to him, surprised that Mike already seemed to have forgotten he had restrained her arms. The sounds he was making suggested he was having some fun too, so that could explain it.

- "Playing with yourself... while you watch...? Going to cum... over me?"

She asked him naughtily, happy he was hopefully too distracted to increase the speed of the toy. She wasn't sure she could handle a harder setting.

- "What a slut..."

Nicole commented softly without taking her lips away from her son's cock and most likely that was the reason Jenna didn't hear her comment.
 
Alex did as his mother instructing, grabbing her tits as he fucked her harder. "Yes...I'm such a bad fucking boy...fucking my mother in the shower...!" His voice raised as his thrusts got harder and he got more lost in the moment. "Ohh, fuck!" he sharply yelled, drilling into his mother's sweet slit.

---

Mike chuckled. "Yeah, kinda forgot about that..."

He pushed Nicole's head further, making her deepthroat his cock while he stood next to the blindfolded Jenna.

"Maybe I will cum on you...maybe I won't...you'll just...oh...have to find out..."

Mike's eyes rolled back as the tip of his cock hit the back of Nicole's throat, and it was becoming more and more difficult not to let out an animalistic noise that would give away how he was getting his pleasure.
 
- "Harder... make me feel what a dirty mommy I am... fill me with your seed...."

Rachel moaned. She should be aware how dangerous her play was, since the divorce she hadn't really used the pill. But right such silly worries were far from her mind. She just wanted to cum, preferably from her son shooting his seed into her.

---

Jenna's moans increased when Mike changed the setting of the toy and her body started to squirm even further. If she kept squirming like this she might cause the toy to fall out of her. Nicole kept deepthroating Mike, even to the point that she slightly gagged on him.

- "What... who..."

Jenna spoke confused, catching that sound and pretty sure it didn't come from Mike. And since she was completely sure it didn't come from her either, there had to be someone else in the room. There hadn't been any other girls however...
 
"Yes...such a dirty Mommy you are," Alex groaned, reaching up and grabbing a fistful of Rachel's wet hair, pulling back hard. He drilled into her pussy harder, no longer caring who heard. Alex loved the "Mommy-talk" that Rachel was giving him, and he responded in kind by repeatedly shoving his thick cock into her roughly.

"Are you my nasty, slutty Mommy?" he asked through grit teeth, wanting to hear her say it herself so he could fill her up.

---

"What? It's...just me," Mike moaned as he forced Nicole to deepthroat him again, causing her to gag once more.

"Don't worry about me; just get yourself off..."
 
- "Yes... Yes... Yes..."

Rachel moaned, more because of the way she felt the cock of her son swell, than truly in response to his words, but of course the answer to that was 'yes' too.

- "Fill me... I am your slut..."

---

- "Don't... lie..."

Jenna managed to say through her moans, as it became more and more clear he absolutely was not alone. At the same time another orgasm started to build in her pussy, and the idea of having someone else in the room was somewhat arousing as she kicked on being watched. She just very much wondered who was in the room.

- "Who.....oooh... Oh god... I..."

She said as she once again exploded on the toy, and this time the harder speed of the toy was a lot to handle on her sensitive lips. But of course there was no real way to remove it, other than squirming even more, which she did, but so far without any luck.

Nicole brought her hand to her own pussy and started to play with herself, feeling Alex's seed mixing with her juices onto her fingers. At the same time she worked on sucking her son.
 
Last edited:
"Oh, fuck, Mom!"

Alex cried out as he jerked his hips forward, filling his mother up with his hot seed. He kissed along the back of her neck as he finished shooting his load inside her.

"So...good..." he said, panting heavily.

---

"I'm not!" Mike blatantly lied to his cousin as she was helplessly lying on the bed, squirming around from the vibration from her toy.

He looked down to his mother, who was playing with herself while she was blowing him.

"I wanna fuck," he mouthed to her.
 
- "My naughty naughty boy..."

Rachel spoke with a grin as she reached her own orgasm because of his. She actually had to support herself some against the wall to keep her legs working. She was sure that soon she would lick her son's cock clean.. if the water from the shower didn't win, but right now she needed a moment to recover.

---

- "Oh..."

Jenna moaned as the toy kept tormenting her pussy.

- "Please.. take it out..."

She pleaded but Nicole shook her head to him. She did want to fuck him, but she had no idea how he would react to finding Alex's seed in her pussy. Without a word she stood up and bent over the bed, her head very close to that of Jenna. As long Mike didn't share who she was, she didn't really mind if the girl was aware they weren't alone.
 
"My nasty, dirty Mommy..."

Alex licked Rachel's ear as she continued to lean up against the shower wall.

---

Before Mike was going to go to work on Nicole's pussy, he pulled her back up to his level. "Give her neck and ear a long, slow lick...make her wonder who's there..." he whispered, the noise from the toy making it tough for Jenna to hear what was being said.

Mike then bent Nicole over the bed again, her face dangerously close to Jenna's. He lifted her dress again and slid his cock through her crotchless panties and inside her dripping wet pussy.
 
Rachel shivered from the attention to her earlobe, being very sensitive to it. She bent her body slightly, pressing her ass against his softening tool.

- "You are such a naughty boy, fucking your mommy like that..."

---

Nicole followed Mike's wish and as her tongue moved over the body of the girl, Jenna jumped out of her skin at the clearly female touch. Nicole then moaned as Mike invaded her, a sound Jenna recognized clearly as she made a very similar sound when she felt Mike's cock.

At the same time it was rather hard to focus on anything as the toy was still driving her crazy and Mike didn't seem to have any intention to remove it.

- "Please..."

She moaned, but Nicole made sure Mike had other things on her mind, while at the same time wondering if he could feel Alex's doing.
 
Alex bit his bottom lip a little as Rachel rubbed her ass back against his softening prick.

"I love fucking my dirty mommy like that..." he said, nibbling her earlobe some more as he saw the effect it had on her.

---

Something felt different to Mike as he invaded Nicole's pussy, but he didn't know how to explain it. Regardless, he kept fucking his mother, drilling her harder as she remained bent over the bed.

"No!" Mike gasped. "You...leave it in you...you're not done...not done by a longshot..." he added, panting heavily.
 
The effect Alex's nibbles had were very clear, as Rachel loved it. She was going to be very happy fucking her son on every chance they got. Who needed a husband when she had him, and Mike to make her happy.

---

Nicole became louder as Mike fucked her good and it was a good thing Jenna filled the room with her own moans and didn't recognize Nicole. The girl was still squirming all she could, now really with the intention of getting the toy out of her, but it was too deep inside of her. She knew she should be very pissed with Mike, but she was too much in lust and need to feel any negative emotion, other than a desire to get rid of the toy.
 
Mike was noticing that Jenna was really beginning to struggle with handling the toy, so he decided to change things up. He pulled out of Nicole and went over to Jenna, pulling the toy out of her pussy and shutting it off.

"Don't think you're off the hook yet, though," he said with a chuckle.

Mike then took Nicole's hand and led her to the foot of the bed. He once again bent her over it, then pushed her head toward Jenna's hot pussy. Mike began to pump into his mother again while waiting for his mother to eat out his cousin.
 
Nicole eyed her son as he lead her to Jenna's pussy. It wasn't very hard to read his thoughts on this matter, but Nicole had never 'been' with another woman. Not even in her naughty teens and twenties. But complaining would surely have Jenna find out who was in the room, and besides that, Nicole wasn't in any mood to stop the fuck with Mike.

She waited a moment until Mike was thrusting deep into her and then brought her mouth that last inch closer to the sweet, soaking wet, pussy. Carefully she licked, sending a jolt through Jenna. The girl had been happy the toy had been removed, but this almost seemed more intense. And at the same time, it was very arousing.
 
"That feel better, Jenna?" Mike asked as he continued to pump harder into Nicole's sweet pussy, rocking her body hard with each thrust and forcing her head deeper between Jenna's legs.

He reared his hand back and smacked Nicole's ass hard.
 
Jenna couldn't really answer him as having her sensitive pussy being licked made her moan even worse than before, but it was less torturous to her body. Nicole flinched as Mike hit her ass hard, but again keeping her identity hidden was more important than complaining.

She loved the way her big bad boy thrust himself into her, even when she couldn't tell him right now
 
Back
Top