What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runner's high my ass. Just exhaustion and lack of breathing.

How long have you been running? I never reached the runner high thing, but I definitely hit an ultra relaxed "zen like" state. Not the same as runners high (or at least how it was described to me), of course I ran a rugged pace for about two miles--not exactly a distance to hit that high.

Ready for the weekend!

Also a girl I'm friends with that I'm kind of getting to know invited me to her house to listen to records. That's basically code for humping, right?

Ready for the weekend!

Also a girl I'm friends with that I'm kind of getting to know invited me to her house to listen to records. That's basically code for humping, right?

It's code for "bring the condoms and lets see what happens, just don't tell me you brought them until it's time."

It's code for "bring the condoms and lets see what happens, just don't tell me you brought them until it's time."

So don't pull a Frank Reynolds from It's Always Sunny? "OOOPS I dropped this monster condom that I use for my MAGNUM DONG." lol

"You make me want to be a better man "

30+pink+roses.jpg

Ready for the weekend!

I never leave home without condoms, you never know what lays ahead of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back