Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well put these here too. My wife has been super supportive lately and she bought a corset for me. so here are some pics of that, and it's about half as tight as she tied it last night.

bwcorset.jpg

skimpy.jpg

butt.jpg

She also bought me a new dress and some makeup, i think she starting to enjoy making me her little bitch.

Very nice, Good Sub. A corset can do wonders with the male body to transform. Your dress shots have that femme shape underneath.

A few new pics for a cold Monday

Attachments

• Oa.jpg
    Oa.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 268
  • Ob.jpg
    Ob.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Oc.jpg
    Oc.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 255
Can't post pics with this tablet but have several on flickr, hopefully one day I will be able to post some here. Not a fem cd more as a lingerie fetish.

Wellthank you I'm something else lol! Kinda beary, so like a manly guy in lingerie, as I don't dress necessarily to pass as its more about enjoying the sensual feel of the nylon.

All very sweet, very sexy.. getting jealous.. just kidding.. you look so hot..

Amylin, you don't ever need to be jealous of me, you just need to get your sweet bottom up against me so we can rub together and make some sparks!

Attachments

• Ok.jpg
    Ok.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 269
A couple pics of me in bed last night ;) I went shopping today and bought some new clothes. Hope to get lots of pics up tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_3950.jpg
    IMG_3950.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back