Women with nursing fantasies?

do you have such a suckling fantasy?

• Total voters

dystracted

worship my breasts, pls..
are there other woman out there having this kinky fantasy of being suckled by a woman? And would this be a mixture of feeling motherly because of the situation, of feeling embarrassed, because somewhere deep down it's touching taboo issues, and of feeling extremely aroused...?:eek:

I used to have a gf who loved to suckle me! i've always loved having my boobs played with, and she knew this so decided to take it to the next level. If i am honest though, it was a bit weird at first but then it became a wonderfully intimate thing between us...but in retrospect, still a bit odd !

are there other woman out there having this kinky fantasy of being suckled by a woman? And would this be a mixture of feeling motherly because of the situation, of feeling embarrassed, because somewhere deep down it's touching taboo issues, and of feeling extremely aroused...?:eek:
so far only men...funny...:confused:

Had to check to see if my wife replied. haha
I think she'd enjoy suckling those for sure.

Had to check to see if my wife replied. haha
I think she'd enjoy suckling those for sure.

After having kids I have often been full of milk and really wanted help with this. I had one fantasy with a fellow lit member that she suckled my engorged breasts as lay on my lap naked, with my fingers gently stroking her wet clit. Good times!!!

After having kids I have often been full of milk and really wanted help with this. I had one fantasy with a fellow lit member that she suckled my engorged breasts as lay on my lap naked, with my fingers gently stroking her wet clit. Good times!!!

sounds yummy...:rose:

This is my ultimate fantasy! ;):heart:

I would love the opportunity, to nurse... it has been a long time fantasy :kiss:

Nursing is more than a fantasy. I enjoyed the time I was nursing and never lost the feeling of being horny and satisfied at the same time. I wish I was still producing milk. :kiss:

wish I'd have that experience...

Back