What kind of people do you like chatting with?

IcariusInHiding

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Posts
589
So there are a lot of ads in the Personals forum with people looking for chat partners (just kidding, it's 99% that), so I thought it would be good to have a thread where people discuss what they personally look for in such a partner.

For example:

-Sex/Gender
-Age
-How literate?
-Literary stamina (how long they want to chat for)
-Their interests/turnons/fetishes
-Interest in picture-swapping
-Roleplay, straight-up chatting or just non-sexual tomfoolery?
-Preferred methods of chatting (Skype, Yahoo, the Omegle trick, etc)

And if anyone learns from/hooks up because of this thread, then all the better.
 
I'll bite.

Let's see...gender doesn't really matter, though I do have a preference for boys, as I like to flirt. I prefer guys between the ages of 21 and 49, but that's not really a hard and fast rule, either.

As for literacy, I'd ideally like to chat with people who are avid, if not rabid, readers. :) I prefer discussing fiction, of the non-graphic novel variety.

I don't really require a particular set of interests because there's no fun of talking to different people who like all of the same things. Spicy variety, blah, blah, blah.

I've no interest in picture swapping.

I'm not averse to the concept of role-playing, but I'm not currently taking on any new cybering partners. My dance card is full. However, simply flirtatious chatting is highly welcome.

I use yahoo fairly exclusively. I have gmail, msn, and aim, but I can't really remember the last time that I used any of them.

I also enjoy short walks off the beach, and candlelit breakfasts... :p
 
Back
Top