What are you thinking now -- re-continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking that we are all frozen in time in our profiles, captured at whatever our locations, descriptions and user titles were set to on the day of the Great Lit Blackout.

I was thinking something different until I saw this. Rather than be pissed off (please don't take that I infer any 'pissed-offedness' from your post - I don't:)) that nothing has been done, I am reminded that this wonderful place and all the fun we have here, is free. I honestly don't know how they do it - there are a few ads here and there - nothing in the forums, so how can one complain?

Thank you Lauren, Manu, et al:heart:

I’m thinking that we are all frozen in time in our profiles, captured at whatever our locations, descriptions and user titles were set to on the day of the Great Lit Blackout.

I was thinking something different until I saw this. Rather than be pissed off (please don't take that I infer any 'pissed-offedness' from your post - I don't:)) that nothing has been done, I am reminded that this wonderful place and all the fun we have here, is free. I honestly don't know how they do it - there are a few ads here and there - nothing in the forums, so how can one complain?

Thank you Lauren, Manu, et al:heart:

Lauren: "Manu, did you pay the electric bill this month?"

Manu: "I thought it was your turn to pay the electric bill!"

:cool: We still get way more than we pay for....

I'm thinking I didn't get enough sleep.. But I'll be fine :)

I didn't either, but its Saturday for you right? I love the Saturday or Sunday afternoon siesta....or nap time

It is, it's Saturday and nearly 5:00 pm :) I literally just woke up and decided to pop in here lol I'll try to squeeze in a nap later if I can.

It is, it's Saturday and nearly 5:00 pm :) I literally just woke up and decided to pop in here lol I'll try to squeeze in a nap later if I can.

Yesterday I had one of those mornings where I woke and went back to bed...those are the best naps or sleeps ever....I feel so refreshed!

Yesterday I had one of those mornings where I woke and went back to bed...those are the best naps or sleeps ever....I feel so refreshed!

If I don't feel better in an hour I probably will :) lol

I'm glad you're refreshed! :rose:

Personally I don't know if I slept too much or not enough..

If I don't feel better in an hour I probably will :) lol

I'm glad you're refreshed! :rose:

Personally I don't know if I slept too much or not enough..

I'd much rather get too much...*Can't wait for the afternoon*

* I have to go do the exciting chore of laundry soon.....

Laundry or go back to bed?

I'd much rather get too much...*Can't wait for the afternoon*

* I have to go do the exciting chore of laundry soon.....

Laundry or go back to bed?

Lovely.. Lol I hate doing laundry..

Personally, I would go back to bed.. but it'll need to get done eventually :eek:

Have a great day...I'm off to try and do laundry or maybe I'll fall asleep putting the clothes away....lol

I hope you have a great day as well :rose:

Hopefully you can talk your husband into.. Something :cool: ;) before you fall asleep lol

I needed that hot shower! :D

Hot showers are a cure all (atlease to me) lol

I really need to write... but I have no desire to continue reading journal articles. Bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back