What made you say Fuck today 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A circuit breaker going out and the dishwasher is full of dirty dishes.

Fill up the bathtub, hide all the dirty dishes under the bubbles, then seduce hubby into the bathtub. Simple!

-Edit- Might wanna wash steak knives separately :eek:

you need a handyman. ;)

I do! I'm calling an electrician first thing tomorrow. The benefits of working from home are gonna pay off. Mmmhmmm.

Fill up the bathtub, hide all the dirty dishes under the bubbles, then seduce hubby into the bathtub. Simple!

-Edit- Might wanna wash steak knives separately :eek:

I like this idea. I'm keeping his beer glass full with high hope of something.

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I am an electrician in a small town in the Midwest..

Siblings who make major decisions without including my feelings...makes me feel bad...and unloved...not wanting to burden me is not enough...

Siblings who make major decisions without including my feelings...makes me feel bad...and unloved...not wanting to burden me is not enough...

:rose: ((hugs)) my sibling made me feel this way when my mother passed a few months ago.
I never thought my own sister would behave in the manner she did. We haven't spoken since.

:rose: ((hugs)) my sibling made me feel this way when my mother passed a few months ago.
I never thought my own sister would behave in the manner she did. We haven't spoken since.

I am so sorry you had to endure that...It is very hurtful...(((((hug))))):heart::heart:

Falling asleep on the couch, get settled in bed and I'm wide awake! Fuck

Internet keeps going out and my connection is as fast as a Homer Simpson VS Chief Wiggum foot race.

Finally getting 7 hours of sleep but taking almost 10 hours in bed to get there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back