Illinois friends!

I would love an in depth oral intervew.

I would venture that ever since my collge daysIi have ben a very cunning linguist.

I too am done with the roller coaster weather in the City. We had a 5 minute soft rain shower this morning, but the temperature is absolutely gorgeous! Fall is my favorite season.

I too am done with the roller coaster weather in the City. We had a 5 minute soft rain shower this morning, but the temperature is absolutely gorgeous! Fall is my favorite season.

Why don't you come out to Cali and enjoy the sunshine from April to November

Why don't you come out to Cali and enjoy the sunshine from April to November

Actually, I am going to be on the West Coast in less than two weeks. :) Starting in Seattle, then heading up to Vancouver then cruising down the coast to LA. Where in California are you?

Just out side if San Francisco. That is quite the road trip

lol I'd love to drive the coast, but it's a cruise. I'm sure I will get a good flavor for the parts of the West Coast I haven't seen before, but I think one day I may need to make that my destination of choice for a long, lazy trip.

If the weather in Chicago stays like this until Thanksgiving I will be very happy.

As much as I enjoy cool weather and fall color I need warm sunny days for work.

It just rained here. I got caught in it... felt so nice.

If the weather in Chicago stays like this until Thanksgiving I will be very happy.

As much as I enjoy cool weather and fall color I need warm sunny days for work.

I don't have a problem with warm sunny days. I have a problem with steaming hot and humid and sticky days

And Illinois sometimes has more than its share of those. At least it seems that way.

I could handle it if I didn't like to occasionally leave the house for a walk or like to take my kid out or in the cases where I stay indoors, if I had decent air conditioning throughout the house

Southern end of the state checking in. Chicago seems so far away, but we're sharing the same heat. A/C on blast here

An open letter to the person(s) controlling the Illinois Weather Dominatrix:

Cut it out.

70's are nice. Mid 90's mean you are just being a jerk.

Hope that everyone has a plan to stay cool the next few days.

An open letter to the person(s) controlling the Illinois Weather Dominatrix:

Cut it out.

70's are nice. Mid 90's mean you are just being a jerk.

Hope that everyone has a plan to stay cool the next few days.

Here's hoping you survived the past couple of days. I'd say relief is in sight!

Here's hoping you survived the past couple of days. I'd say relief is in sight!

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts.

Thankfully I did not succumb to the wretched weather. It should be nothing but smooth sailing from now on, right?

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts.

Thankfully I did not succumb to the wretched weather. It should be nothing but smooth sailing from now on, right?

Anything for a neighbor! I hope there's smooth sailing ahead - I'm getting on a ship in 2 weeks!

So.... When is Indian Summer getting here?! I know, typical woman....never happy. :rolleyes:

Anything for a neighbor! I hope there's smooth sailing ahead - I'm getting on a ship in 2 weeks!

So.... When is Indian Summer getting here?! I know, typical woman....never happy. :rolleyes:

I hear yah. 90s beginning of the week and now 50's at night.. Come on weather. Thank goodness for cold showers LOL

Back