Finally A Texan Speaks Out, Impeachment!

What are you talking about? Half of Republicans and most moderates support it. Stop calling it a leftist position because it's not.

Whatever, doesn't make it any less fucking retarded not to mention distinctly favored by the left more so than the right......plus the only states with heavy gun control are blue ones, and the fed assault weapons ban was once again proposed by a dem. It's left wing idiocy...

Next we can tackle auto fatalities by banning racing stripes and bucket seats, HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I also notice you didn't mention what the fuck it is anyone hopes to accomplish with a the rifle accessories ban esp when the staggering majority of gun homicides/crimes are committed with pistols....HAHAHAHAHA sounds like another bright ass "Gun Free Zone" idea...

No more high cap mags? Oh noes!! I guess the several billion in circulation will have to do for a few years, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Last edited:
Whatever, doesn't make it any less fucking retarded not to mention distinctly favored by the left more so than the right......plus the only states with heavy gun control are blue ones, and the fed assault weapons ban was once again proposed by a dem. It's left wing idiocy...

Next we can tackle auto fatalities by banning racing stripes and bucket seats, HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I also notice you didn't mention what the fuck it is anyone hopes to accomplish with a the rifle accessories ban esp when the staggering majority of gun homicides/crimes are committed with pistols....HAHAHAHAHA sounds like another bright ass "Gun Free Zone" idea...

No more high cap mags? Oh noes!! I guess the several billion in circulation will have to do for a few years, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

So what would work?

So what would work?

I can't say for sure, the one thing I can say though is more of the same ol' FAIL we have been beating ourselves with like fucking retards for the past 40 years sure as fuck isn't going to cut the shit now is it?

I really can't think of one good reason any of the morons who support this somehow think this weapons ban will be worth even the slightest more of a shit than the last one? Less accessories? 7 round's now instead of 10 when you know damn well everyone has a huge trunk full of 30 round PMAG's in the closet? OhhhhhhhHHHH fucky doo...:rolleyes: It's absolutely silly.

I would stress more on high training standards to weed out baddies who should not be allowed to have guns, federal licencing, nation wide unilateral rules so everyone is on the same page, shall issue. If you are found to be nut's or have a record no guns...if you can't pass a competency training/testing nor guns.

It would help LE get baddies and illegal guns off the streets, no licence no guns or you go to prison. In my fantasy world I would fire the DEA send the funding/people to the ATF and light a fire under their ass about the arms trafficking that goes on.

If you don't seize and ban every semi auto everything AND every revolver the assault weapons ban is a fucking joke bro...that's why every one has failed miserably. We can't take everyone's guns, it's impractical and will piss off enough folks to possibly start a war, for serious. So we need to try something new...b/c neither of those options no sticking our heads in the sand is remotely sane.

Last edited:
I can't say for sure, the one thing I can say though is more of the same ol' FAIL we have been beating ourselves with like fucking retards for the past 40 years sure as fuck isn't going to cut the shit now is it?

Saying you're against "more of the same" AND against more restrictions on guns is sort of contradictory, isn't it? We've been living in a gun paradise.

Did anyone notice Obama has deputized our doctors, by saying nothing in federal law keeps them from asking about your guns. Thanks to Harry Reid we find this in the text of Obama Care, page 2038-39:

‘‘(c) PROTECTION OF SECOND AMENDMENT GUN
24 RIGHTS.—
25 ‘‘(1) WELLNESS AND PREVENTION PROGRAMS.—
26 A wellness and health promotion activity imple-
mented under subsection (a)(1)(D) may not require
2 the disclosure or collection of any information relat-
3 ing to—
4 ‘‘(A) the presence or storage of a lawfully-
5 possessed firearm or ammunition in the resi-
6 dence or on the property of an individual; or
7 ‘‘(B) the lawful use, possession, or storage of
8 a firearm or ammunition by an individual.
9 ‘‘(2) LIMITATION ON DATA COLLECTION.—None
10 of the authorities provided to the Secretary under the
11 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or an
12 amendment made by that Act shall be construed to
13 authorize or may be used for the collection of any in-
14 formation relating to—
15 ‘‘(A) the lawful ownership or possession of
16 a firearm or ammunition;
17 ‘‘(B) the lawful use of a firearm or ammu-
18 nition; or
19 ‘‘(C) the lawful storage of a firearm or am-
20 munition.
21 ‘‘(3) LIMITATION ON DATABASES OR DATA
22 BANKS.—None of the authorities provided to the Sec-
23 retary under the Patient Protection and Affordable
24 Care Act or an amendment made by that Act shall
25 be construed to authorize or may be used to maintain 2039
HR 3590 EAS/PP
1 records of individual ownership or possession of a
2 firearm or ammunition

CJ, call your office!
You do realise that says exactly the opposite of what you're claiming, right?

Saying you're against "more of the same" AND against more restrictions on guns is sort of contradictory, isn't it? We've been living in a gun paradise.

I never said I was against restrictions...I said i was against prohibition, there is a difference.

Banning assault weapons, what does anyone expect to gain by banning aesthetic features used to define a class of weapon used in 1% or less of all gun crimes?? :confused: I know it sounds warm and fuzzy but fucking seriously???

Does ANYONE seriously fucking think after all the other horrifically failed assault weapons ban's that this will be the magical one that works because it only allows 1 astetic feature instead of 2 and 7/10 round mags over 20/30 rounders? REALLY? BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone want some more kool-aid??:confused:

How come no one is after law enforcement to get illegal guns off the street?

How come no one but other gun experts and LEO's have mentioned a competency check/training/licencing program??

Nope...we want to fiddle fuck around with bayonet lugs, grenade launcher mounting points, pistol grips and scary looking ergonomic butt stocks, fucking brilliant!!

Last edited:
Did anyone notice Obama has deputized our doctors, by saying nothing in federal law keeps them from asking about your guns. Thanks to Harry Reid we find this in the text of Obama Care, page 2038-39:

‘‘(c) PROTECTION OF SECOND AMENDMENT GUN
24 RIGHTS.—
25 ‘‘(1) WELLNESS AND PREVENTION PROGRAMS.—
26 A wellness and health promotion activity imple-
mented under subsection (a)(1)(D) may not require
2 the disclosure or collection of any information
relat-
3 ing to—
4 ‘‘(A) the presence or storage of a lawfully-
5 possessed firearm or ammunition in the resi-
6 dence or on the property of an individual; or
7 ‘‘(B) the lawful use, possession, or storage of
8 a firearm or ammunition by an individual.
9 ‘‘(2) LIMITATION ON DATA COLLECTION.—None
10 of the authorities
provided to the Secretary under the
11 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or an
12 amendment made by that Act shall be construed to
13 authorize or may be used for the collection of any in-
14 formation relating
to—
15 ‘‘(A) the lawful ownership or possession of
16 a firearm or ammunition;
17 ‘‘(B) the lawful use of a firearm or ammu-
18 nition; or
19 ‘‘(C) the lawful storage of a firearm or am-
20 munition.
21 ‘‘(3) LIMITATION ON DATABASES OR DATA
22 BANKS.—None of the authorities provided to the Sec-
23 retary under the Patient Protection and Affordable
24 Care Act or an amendment made by that Act shall
25 be construed to authorize or may be used to maintain
HR 3590 EAS/PP
1 records of individual ownership or possession of a
2 firearm or ammunition

CJ, call your office!

:confused:

How so? What did I say it said?

You said, "Did anyone notice Obama has deputized our doctors, by saying nothing in federal law keeps them from asking about your guns." And then you posted a federal law that says doctors can't ask about your guns.

Way too much forced laughing. :(

People that want assault rifle bans want to make it less likely that someone will use one to annihilate a classroom in four seconds. It's a preventative measure. Not that there's much of that going on but sooner or later it will probably happen.

You said, "Did anyone notice Obama has deputized our doctors, by saying nothing in federal law keeps them from asking about your guns." And then you posted a federal law that says doctors can't ask about your guns.

He's really confused. Senility is a bitch.

The point was that Obama seemed to imply that doctors could ask people about their guns, gun safety, ammunition, etc., when he said nothing in federal law prohibited it. As you can see such activity is prohibited by Obama Care itself.

that does not prohibit physicians from making those inquiries.

Way too much forced laughing. :(

People that want assault rifle bans want to make it less likely that someone will use one to annihilate a classroom in four seconds. It's a preventative measure. Not that there's much of that going on but sooner or later it will probably happen.

Bullshit....

You can crank just as many rounds out of any other Semi auto or revolver action weapon, it's a fact....AR 15's don't have any more juice than a Mini 14 "Hunting" rifle, and a glock has no more fire power than a S&W revolver. No one get's military grade fire power without jumping through their own assholes for the ATF/FBI. Add to that not a single fucking ban previous, current, state or federal of assault weapons has so much as made a marginal flicker in general gun crimes or spree shooting rates because assault weapons are used in such a micro fuckin' scopic number of crimes.

Once again I ask, what in the mother fuck does the "Gun control advocate" crowd hope to accomplish by banning rifle body kits???:confused: Where are they getting the idea ergonomic grips/stocks/bayonet lugs/grenade launcher mounting barrel profile and mounting points some how makes a semi auto somehow more powerful than any other semi auto of the same cal??

Do they think banning 4 ft wings and ghey neon lights on Honda Civic's will prevent street racing? What kind of IQ are we working here with merc b/c I'm feeling like that crowd is trying to break their shoe sizes.....really really need to get some sleep.

The point was that Obama seemed to imply that doctors could ask people about their guns, gun safety, ammunition, etc., when he said nothing in federal law prohibited it. As you can see such activity is prohibited by Obama Care itself.

Where exactly does it say that?

Back