Post your b&w pix here...

I just shot this one of my wife's first Brazilian, yesterday. I'm a great fan of B/W photos - there really is much more to it than just turning down the saturation:)
attachment.php



Its insane how ridiculously sexy she is, damn turn on really and what I find really appealing is that ring on her finger! You are one lucky guy!
 
a couple of my wife:

BW works best for us, too.
 

Attachments

  • march 12 personal anonymous scaled.jpg
    march 12 personal anonymous scaled.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 377
  • nude anonymous scaled.jpg
    nude anonymous scaled.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 413
  • stripey stockings anonymous scaled.jpg
    stripey stockings anonymous scaled.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 501
Its insane how ridiculously sexy she is, damn turn on really and what I find really appealing is that ring on her finger! You are one lucky guy!

Thanks - I really am lucky! Stop over anytime - I'd love for her to know what you think!
 
I love this.

Hands have a certain appeal to a lot of us. Let your imagination run wild and it will make more sense. There's a lot of appeal there, a lot of promise.

You give good hand. ;)

I was originally only going to post one hand pic from this series, but with these comments, I feel a need to post another. So what about this pic?

IMG_0422.JPG
 
I just shot this one of my wife's first Brazilian, yesterday. I'm a great fan of B/W photos - there really is much more to it than just turning down the saturation:)
attachment.php
I would say that the Brazilian was executed perfectly. ;)
 
Just one more of my favorite person in the world!
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
BW works best for us, too.

She's lovely! :rose:
I was originally only going to post one hand pic from this series, but with these comments, I feel a need to post another. So what about this pic?
::sigh:: mmmm hmmm yeah that. :rose:
I also love b&w photos, as some of you are very aware. ;) This is one of me from another b&w based thread I started a while back. This pic was taken almost a year ago (I have to update my portfolio!)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1131637&d=1337279292
Wow. :rose:
Smart casual... :D

Such a beauty you are!! :rose:
 
Back
Top