Cleavage

Ladies, thank you all for sharing! You are some beautiful women on here with some wonderful cleavage!!

I absolutely agree! I love cleavage :)

In fact I even love looking at my own cleavage lol. When I am out on a date with my hubby and I am rocking on of my "titty" shirts cut just righ to show off my cleavage I cant stop from looking down every so often and checking myself out :D

It also make him look down at my cleavage as well getting him all excited its great!

This.

I check out my own cleavage often throughout the day. Some of the best cleavage I've ever seen.

How can you not like these?

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,694
  • new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,631
One thing that gets my bi side going is seeing a woman walking toward me..low cut top..cleavage showing....and even better if her nipples are visibly visibly poking through. It can be in a mall, shopping, anywhere..gets me every time

I enjoy looking at cleavage, natural or enhanced. Sometimes seeing obviously enhanced boobs gets me hot knowing that the woman intentionally wanted the attention. But I tend to prefer natural for my masturbation inspiration. TMI?

I totally agree, cleavage is hot. I work at a fast food place and I was working the registers when I looked out into the dining room to see a hot blonde about 20 or so bend over in a loose shirt revealing a very nice shot of her boobs, she was not wearing a bra so I had a great view. It made my night a lot better.

It is pics like these that can always put me in a fantastic mood *grins*

Attachments

• 234.jpg
    234.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,433
  • 345.jpg
    345.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,371
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,592
Another cleavage fan here. ;) I love low-cut tops, but I think sports bra cleavage is my fave. Already some adrenaline and glistening skin going on there. :)

ahhhh i can appreciate the sports bra.... i am sure your cleavage is exceptional ;)

Another cleavage fan here. ;) I love low-cut tops, but I think sports bra cleavage is my fave. Already some adrenaline and glistening skin going on there. :)

I only asked because out of the pictures posted by Sir L, I think the first one looked natural while the others looked er, enhanced. So I wondered, I wouldn't change your opinion personally :)

I am horribly tempted to post a cleavage picture, but I don't want to be bombarded by PM's... which is the risk right?
Surely I'm not the only one who's noticed that Cherry Rose's profile pic shows off her gorgeous cleavage??

One thing that gets my bi side going is seeing a woman walking toward me..low cut top..cleavage showing....and even better if her nipples are visibly visibly poking through. It can be in a mall, shopping, anywhere..gets me every time

Exactly! And when she sees me looking... that little smile that crosses her face. So hot.

Cleavage is awesome - I love a gorgeous, round cleavage.

And yes, I perv all the time on sexy necklines, even my own, hehe.

Back