The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, havent been on lit for ages and just browsed past and read this thread, dont think im gay, but love tasting cock...love playing with trannis (only been lucky enough once) and i still love the feel of a woman. but looking at cocks and imaginaning what it feels like in my mouth and just touching it, drives me crazy. happy to be on this thread and would love to talk to anyone who has anything to add or just wants to talk about hot cock or ladies or personal experience or hung trannies....im new to this and am very interested. thanks for the post mr briggs... you sound like a lucky guy
 
I've been coming to LIT for a while. I always enjoy reading threads and stories that hit my desires and fantasies dead on. It feels good to know I'm not alone. Seeing that I thought I'd start this thread to get all the guys together that are in the same boat as me.

From what I've seen lately there are alot of guys that belong to the following group

- They love the sight of a nice big cock
- They desire stroking, sucking and taking cock deep in their ass
- They have no attraction to guys beyond cock.
- They have no desire to kiss another guy
- It is 100% about cock desire and nothing else.

If you are part of this group let's discuss our thoughts, desires and fantasies here. :D
I am one of those females that gets off watching my lover with another men sucking and fucking. Pleasure myself watching bi-videos. I would love to find a steady partner that is bi, not interested in gay love but just playing with the cock.

I had one experience so far and it was very hot, I can't wait for more!!!!
 
I have experienced two MMF with an ex, I totally loved watching and got very turned on by it (to the point where I actually stopped being involved as it was more arousing to sit back and watch the show :eek:). I have no idea how my husband would cope with his fantasies coming to life but for me it would be just lovely!
 
I would like to suck a cock and get the cum shot onto my face, and I would also like to swallow. Also, I would like to give anal to a guy and receive to see how it feels....I love fucking my Wife in the ass and I sometimes finger my own ass while jerking off so I would like to see how "the real thing" feels. But beyond that I have no desire to do anything else with a guy like kissing, cuddling, etc.
 
This group is growing fast:)
Closest I've been to playing with a cock was about two years ago at our house party. Another guy and girl hit it off really well. Towards the end of the night we were extemely drunk and joked that we'd be having sex that night. My wife (who is bi) and I talked about having sex with both of them long (a year or longer) before this night, but never thought it would be with both of them at the same time. We kicked out the last remaining people and headed upstairs.
We met them in our bedroom where he was sliding his big 10" hard cock in and out of her pussy. We stripped, and I jumped into the bed watching him fuck her. My face went closer as I watched his wet cock open her pussy up. I licked my lips ready to suck on her clit. I wanted to eat her and feel his cock penetrate her between my lips and on my tongue. I was a wonderful site.
I was distracted by my wife when her she wrapped her hands around my cock and balls and started sucking. The other guy stoped fucking, came within inches of my cock and watched my wife go to town. I wanted things to go farther. I had dreamed of watching him and I share a blowjob from either of the hot ladies in the room and/or see him fuck my wife. I'm about half an inch shorter than him so I couldn't wait to see another big fat cock dive deep into her or share a mouth.
They finished up pretty quickly and my wife passed out when we were done. I followed the couple downstairs and watched them play with each other as I played with her tits occasionally.
--Now that I think about it I did touch his cock that night but through his boxers. We were both in boxers before we went upstairs, he squeezed mine so I did him the same.
 
I too have been involved in MFM.
Though all their attention was on me,
I know I would love to see another man
suck a cock...even better...sucking one with me:devil:
 
as long as we can add the testicles as well as the cock, then I would be a card-carrying due-paying life long member!
I don't wanna hold you or hug you or "share" my emotions or kiss your face,that's what my wife of 30 years is for.
To play with our cocks, hard or soft, cut or not, big or small, slim or fat, would be very very cool. It has been a couple years since I have had the pleasure, but I visit those thoughts from time to time and they are quite vivid.........but still long for reality and some new experiences. Hopefully this will happen. Until then..........I'm just a "jerk" away.
 
Has anyone here been curious, decided to take the plunge and NOT liked it or later regretted it? I'm very tempted but I'm very inexperienced, with males or females and am actually still a virgin. My two previous relationships with women (one when I was still in school and one just a phone/email thing) I experienced all kinds of conflicting emotions. I think I'm one of those people who is not comfortable unless they feel a real connection with someone. If I was with someone she'd need to be the "right girl".

But then there's this other side that just wants to meet a nice older (I think) guy, maybe a nice big hairy guy (in my fantasies anyway) and suck and fuck til the cows come home. I'm really concerned that if I did anything I'd regret it, or would back out at the last minute and have the guy get all pissed off at more, or catch something.

Sometimes I cyber and role play with guys in the chat room and I really like the daddy/son fantasies (I'm the son) and I get very submissive and kinky and it really turns me on, but when I cum I regret it and feel like I've done something alien to my nature (although I don't believe I've done anything wrong).

I'm just really confused and lonely and could use some advice or someone to talk to.

Thanks.
 
I've been coming to LIT for a while. I always enjoy reading threads and stories that hit my desires and fantasies dead on. It feels good to know I'm not alone. Seeing that I thought I'd start this thread to get all the guys together that are in the same boat as me.

From what I've seen lately there are alot of guys that belong to the following group

- They love the sight of a nice big cock
- They desire stroking, sucking and taking cock deep in their ass
- They have no attraction to guys beyond cock.
- They have no desire to kiss another guy
- It is 100% about cock desire and nothing else.

If you are part of this group let's discuss our thoughts, desires and fantasies here. :D
it does not get better than this...

http://www.myporntube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=3f304363ae6ac7f48068
http://www.myporntube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=42dfb2da70e5083b3c6a


makes me wet....
 
Last edited:

Wow ! These videos are hot!!!
I just wanted to sell you that we've tried, yesterday, to be with a bi-couple for the first time. It was great!!!!
For the first time I sucked a cock and it felt wonderful!!!!! With my wife helping me, we shared and licked everything we could.
But I also got the chance to be with the other woman, because that's what I like most !!!! And she was a pro, sucking and fucking... the guy also sucked my cock and he was very good at it. For me, it was all a wonderful pleasure!!!
 
Very Hot

This is definitely my husband! (In fact he was walking past as I was reading and said 'ooh, that's me' ;)) So far we have only used my strap-ons and fantasised, but would love one day to have another real cock involved!!

That is a very hot pic. Would love to be the third with the two of you.
 
Wow ! These videos are hot!!!
I just wanted to sell you that we've tried, yesterday, to be with a bi-couple for the first time. It was great!!!!
For the first time I sucked a cock and it felt wonderful!!!!! With my wife helping me, we shared and licked everything we could.
But I also got the chance to be with the other woman, because that's what I like most !!!! And she was a pro, sucking and fucking... the guy also sucked my cock and he was very good at it. For me, it was all a wonderful pleasure!!!

Wow! that is the perfect fun!! 4 bi!!!
 
---------

----------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
have actually had this experience once and have never been so turned on...nothing like the feel of 2 mouths on your cock!
 
Guilty too....

Okay I have spent very little time on this site and actually have not been on here in some time. For whatever reason, I click on here today and start reading this thread. Next thing I know it's all I can think about.

Basically here's the deal...I am happily married, flaming heterosexual male that has or is becoming obsessed with cocks. I never ever ever ever thought I would want to mess around with a guy but I've given up trying to deny the feeling. I have zero experience but would love to see a nice hard cock close up, feel it in my hand, and take it in my mouth. Not so sure about the anal thing or even kissing for that manner but never say never I guess.

For me the situation would just have to be right...Right person, right attraction, comfortable setting etc. Who knows, maybe it's all just fantasy and if faced with reality I might say no....but I don't think so.
 
I wish

I have to say I am with everyone in this group on the topic. I have used some toys and certainly liked those. When it comes to being with a guy though, I dont know if I would be able to go through wiht it. I am not attracted to guys, just like the stimulation that a cock can give you. A shemale would be great, since I am a fan of a good rack. Most likely what i would do would have a girlfriend use a strap-on on me. I just need to find the right girl.
 
just let her watch some hot brazilian video! the bi-videos are hot and very passionate. She will get into it, let her watch and suck her pussy. she will love it....then she will do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top