new and curious

curious2014

Virgin
And jumping right in. I love it when hubby fucks me long and hard with whatever he wants. We just started with the whips (omg)and bondage....what i am really hot about is extended penetration .. basically being is pussy whore all day. Want full feeling.. any ideas.. how make that good? ?? Daytime.. bedtime.. public.. private.

Welcome. :)

Are you thinking "extended penetration" with toys? If so, are you open to anal as well as vaginal toys?

And jumping right in. I love it when hubby fucks me long and hard with whatever he wants. We just started with the whips (omg)and bondage....what i am really hot about is extended penetration .. basically being is pussy whore all day. Want full feeling.. any ideas.. how make that good? ?? Daytime.. bedtime.. public.. private.

Sounds like you need an online Dom to mentor you and your husband. Even though this is the "how to", you will probably find better advice in the BDSM sections than here. It would likely be a good idea to get your hubby involved in asking question too. The advice in BDSM Talk will probably be better that what you will get in the BDSM Personals.

Sounds like you need an online Dom to mentor you and your husband..

Maybe it's the way you worded this, but why do they need an online dom? What's wrong with researching, reading, and learning together?

Maybe it's the way you worded this, but why do they need an online dom? What's wrong with researching, reading, and learning together?

Maybe he just-so-happens to know one?

Back