Buxom's busting out all over

Delightful

Glad you liked it! xxx

Spent yesterday at a wedding so i'm exhausted today - might get chance to be on here or yahoo later tonight though so maybe see you all later! x

Hello sweet girl, that sexy ass, those sheer panties and the fact that you are already on your tummy makes me stir. I must ask, do you enjoy receiving Doggy Style Oral PLeasure? Forgive me for being so bold, but your beauty is intoxicating. I must be lust drunk ;)

Hello sweet girl, that sexy ass, those sheer panties and the fact that you are already on your tummy makes me stir. I must ask, do you enjoy receiving Doggy Style Oral PLeasure? Forgive me for being so bold, but your beauty is intoxicating. I must be lust drunk ;)

Thank you for the compliments! And yes I do! x

Love the photo with your legs crossed and ass out. Not sure what it is about having your legs crossed like that, but it looks super sexy

Ok so I'm not 100% sure if I'll share all of this picture on here but wanted to give a couple of sneak peaks

Last edited:
I've shown the whole picture to a couple of people who I know have said they like my ass & had favourable opinions back but I think it looks a little odd so I'll either have to have a little think about it or get hubby to take another one!

Back