I think adult breastfeeding is hot!

here's a thought...

I find it really arousing, as well. It's an amazing thought.

I've been sort of wondering if it's not going to steadily grow and eventually become more known in the mainstream...
Just seems to me that every year there's more and more people interested in it and pursuing it.
 
I've been sort of wondering if it's not going to steadily grow and eventually become more known in the mainstream...
Just seems to me that every year there's more and more people interested in it and pursuing it.

Maybe, maybe not... I think it'd be difficult to tell.
 
love the idea of fucking a younger sister, (pregnant and single but also open to being milked later.)

older woman in easy-access nursing bra like in that jim carrey pic, mom/son or just a neighbor lady that hates pulling out and hates the pill/condoms/vasectomies.... and loves the results.
n_a

Awesome pix wow...
 
LOL You could, but there are many ways that data could be skewed, so you can't use it as a reliable source ;)

Just a thought. :)
Tracking Nursing bra sales...???
In the end, doesn't matter. People are happy with it, and it seems more and more are embracing it, it'll find it's own balance in society, right?
 
Just a thought. :)
Tracking Nursing bra sales...???
In the end, doesn't matter. People are happy with it, and it seems more and more are embracing it, it'll find it's own balance in society, right?

That's right, and I agree, it doesn't really matter.
 
..does that make me weird!? I'd love for someone to help me start the lactation process. Are there any older men (my other fetish ;) ) that like to drink lots of milk? :)
I love cuming in a woman while sucking milk from her , it is such an intimate exchange!!
 
Yummy

I would do just about anything to be breast feed again. I miss those day's. Such a lovely and tasty thing to experience.
 
I have always been kind of turned on by the idea of feeding my partner and having him take a part of me into his body that way...kind of the same way I like to swallow for him. And also just having my boobs do something besides sitting there looking pretty. They should get to work! :p

:) I like the way you think
 
Back
Top