What is the number of orgasms day/week?

PantyGentleman

Really Experienced
Not including solo masturbation, how many orgasms do you have a day/or week? I would have to say we have sex or give oral daily to one another. We usually have at least 1 a day (excluding her period days). Is this normal for a long term relationship/marriage?

For me, on average I'd say 1-2 per day, excluding my period. On some days I get more, on some days I don't want any. Let's say it's probs 7 / week on average.

For him, it's 0-1 ejaculations daily, probably 3-5 / week, excluding his chastity. Prostate o's are allowed as many as he likes on three days / week.

Average one a day but as was said some days I want more some none at all. Love them all though!

i am not allowed to touch myself without permission or have an orgasm and sometimes She loves to refuse me for a long time. Sometimes i can't prevent it but i have learned to hold back. She has them every day, in the morning and every night.. i see to that:D... There have been times i have gone as long a two weeks and other times it seems like its all day but this is something new. i used to be allowed to call Her at work and get permission, but only the way She said, like only using a finger and never penetrating myself, maybe with clamps on. The past few month it has been different, i am not allowed to ask. Before that it was several times a day.:cattail:

It's feast or famine for me. When my boyfriend is home from 3 to 4 months out of state, I will get sex 4 to 9 times a week..... not sure how many orgasms that amounts to but I usually have a minimum of 3 per session.

When I'm home alone I don't masturbate very often except for ovulation week. Up to 10 orgasms a day then.

i am not allowed to touch myself without permission or have an orgasm and sometimes She loves to refuse me for a long time. Sometimes i can't prevent it but i have learned to hold back. She has them every day, in the morning and every night.. i see to that:D... There have been times i have gone as long a two weeks and other times it seems like its all day but this is something new. i used to be allowed to call Her at work and get permission, but only the way She said, like only using a finger and never penetrating myself, maybe with clamps on. The past few month it has been different, i am not allowed to ask. Before that it was several times a day.:cattail:

What a lovely lifestyle you seem to have! Very similar to ours :heart: If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you allowed to call her for a permission anymore? Though it sounds like you did it quite a lot (several times a day?), so maybe the change of protocol was indeed called for... ;)

Almost always a minimum of 2 per day, sometimes 4 or 5, rarely a day goes by without at least one though, unless I'm traveling solo.

Thankfully though the girls always try to make up for the shortfall. ;)

I average about 3 before I am done for the day. But I have done an all nighter with this mom that we kept doing it and doing it, taking a nap and doing it again and again.

By morning we were both exhausted, hardly any sleep, and she complained her ass was sore. I told her exactly this: "quit your bitching you had multiple orgasms". She just chuckled in response.

I average about 3 before I am done for the day. But I have done an all nighter with this mom that we kept doing it and doing it, taking a nap and doing it again and again.

By morning we were both exhausted, hardly any sleep, and she complained her ass was sore. I told her exactly this: "quit your bitching you had multiple orgasms". She just chuckled in response.

I have done the all nighter and day thing before. Just stopped to eat and maybe a quick nap. Dont think I could handle that much anymore. I was sore

What a lovely lifestyle you seem to have! Very similar to ours :heart: If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you allowed to call her for a permission anymore? Though it sounds like you did it quite a lot (several times a day?), so maybe the change of protocol was indeed called for... ;)

Thank you for your reply... and yes, i love my life, it makes me happy and content and feel safe... your question made me blush because it was needed. Our relationship began with me being Her personal assistant then grew to be more. She saw i have trouble with people and that it wasn't working out, the job i mean, so She fired me and i began staying at home, caring for our home. When i was with Her at work, we often found time to spend together, easy since She owns the company, but after i stopped going to work with Her i was calling Her several times a day for some 'me' time. i guess it was too often and too much, even when She told me 'No' time after time. She decided She will now tell me when and how and i am not to ask, in addition She now refuses me any relief for long periods of time... which is really hard but wonderful when She allows it...

Back