Show and Tell.

luv2chat4u

Literotica Guru
I love sex in most of its deliciously erotic ways. I'm bisexual and totally open minded. I get turned on by all sorts of things.
I'm also a voyeur. I love watching people enjoy sex indoors and out of doors. If you enjoy exhibitionism and love being watched please feel free to use this thread.
You can be. St8 or Bi couple, gay or lesbian, Cd or Tv. I'd love to see your pics and the tales about what you've done and enjoyed sexually.
Jim

mmmmmm that's a pipty

Sadly no one seems interested. It's surprising because many of us are exhibitionists

On a first date a sexy BBW gave me a blow job on a patio at a bar. This was after making out in our booth inside. I came down her throat with a couple of sexy me. Watching.

I love sex in most of its deliciously erotic ways. I'm bisexual and totally open minded. I get turned on by all sorts of things.
I'm also a voyeur. I love watching people enjoy sex indoors and out of doors. If you enjoy exhibitionism and love being watched please feel free to use this thread.
You can be. St8 or Bi couple, gay or lesbian, Cd or Tv. I'd love to see your pics and the tales about what you've done and enjoyed sexually.
Jim

i love to cum indoors, outdoors or anywhere, I have to videos to prove it :D

On a first date a sexy BBW gave me a blow job on a patio at a bar. This was after making out in our booth inside. I came down her throat with a couple of sexy me. Watching.

:rolleyes: and I have the video to prove Jays right ;)

Mmmmmmmmm no panties or bra.

I love exhibitionism and being watched.

Hi Julia. Your my type of girl. One of my first gf's loved going out wearing no bra or panties. We would go to crowded bars where she could rub up against people and get groped. It really turned her and I on
We would often quietly fuck at parties as she sat on my lap in a dark corner. We both found it very horny with the inside of her thighs getting wet as my cum oozed out her pussy.
I bet you could tell some deliciously sexy experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
D(.)(.)

D(.)(.)------------------ I love watching and being watched. It seems like I've always been an exhibitionist and my husband just pushes me farther.
Too old but still having fun.
Please check some stories. Too busy right now to add more here.
Thanks.

Hello

Jim

Our fantasy is to be on the beach having sex and have a group gather around and watch, the guys playing with their cocks and cumming on her

Mrs. S and I have just begun to delve into the idea of exhibitionism/voyuerism or sharing her. She's not ready to be shared, but one of the things that first opened her up to posting naked pics here is the thought of having sexual with other people in the room...even if there is no interaction with them. I think in the right plac and time, she would do that now. I just don't know where that place is.

Mmmmmmmm

Our fantasy is to be on the beach having sex and have a group gather around and watch, the guys playing with their cocks and cumming on her

It does sound very horny. I've enjoyed quite a lot of outdoor sex over the years. It's very horny when you sense your being watched. I also like leaving the curtains open with the bedside lights on I a hotel knowing your being watched as you enjoy foreplay and sex. It's lovely being an exhibitionist or voyeur. I'm both

public

I've fucked in alot of places she would go comando so we would be at a concert close to people and fuck, parks, library, going down the road, and hand jobs at restraunts.

Last year in the local forest with my now ex, man I miss her. It was spring and I took her from behind as she braced against a tree. She was totally into it and waved to the dog walkers below who were watching.

I absolutely love to be watched and to watch. Sex in public is one of my biggest turn ons, with the thought of people watching us have sex gets me so hard. I know it has happened a few times, once we pulled over to the side of the road in a rest stop and my wife gave me an exquisite blowjob while a couple of guys in the next car watched.

Yes I've had many interesting things happen over the years too.

I aggre with you all both performing in public and watching is so horny and erotic. An early gf I had used to love wearing really short skirts and no bra in the summer. We were only 16. We'd go walks and fuck all over the place. Many times we were watched fucking in the woods or long grass. Picking a spot where someone had a discreet view. She had a wonderful pussy and lovely nipples which would stick out of her blouse or T shirt. That was the start of my love affair with performing and watching. It was the libetated 70's when free love became more common.

I still remember going to a 'gay' beach in Calif one time as an older teen. There was the largest circle suck you could imagine, and guys were joining in to make it larger. Pretty sexy sight!

Back