The Cheating Thread

Personally a partner that withdrawals or withholds physical intimacy is just as selfish as one that seeks it elsewhere.
I agree. In fact, I feel that if a spouse is denying you physical intimacy I don't consider getting it elsewhere cheating. By not fucking your spouse you're pretty much inviting them to fuck someone else. Sure, it's ok to say "no" sometimes but if that's your answer most of the time you can't blame them if they get what they need elsewhere. Obviously, you don't want them so they should find someone that does and don't be surprised when they "suddenly" have you served with divorce papers from "out of the blue". I mean, honestly, is it smart to trust a spouse that doesn't want you? I would go so far as to say that the one who's avoiding sex is the "cheater" as he/she is cheating their SO out of a real relationship.

Last edited:
I agree. In fact, I feel that if a spouse is denying you physical intimacy I don't consider getting it elsewhere cheating. By not fucking your spouse you're pretty much inviting them to fuck someone else. Sure, it's ok to say "no" sometimes but if that's your answer most of the time you can't blame them if they get what they need elsewhere. Obviously, you don't want them so they should find someone that does and don't be surprised when they "suddenly" have you served with divorce papers from "out of the blue". I mean, honestly, is it smart to trust a spouse that doesn't want you? I would go so far as to say that the one who's avoiding sex is the "cheater" as he/she is cheating their SO out of a real relationship.

Very interesting point of view with some merit!

I cannot believe this just happened:
She reached over to grab the paper from my hand rubbing her breasts against my lower arm. I held the paper farther out from her reach and she pushed up against me and turned to moved closer to the paper. Her movement slid my arm along her breast until it lodged between both breasts...oh it felt so good!
We both froze in that position until she grabbed my arm and rubbed her breasts with it. In the middle of the office I could not take it any longer, looked into her eyes and said Oh Marilyn and gave her a wanting smile! We are both married and it is so tempting...!

I cheat on my hubby daily...I love sex but he lost his interest...we hardly fucked in 3 months. So l go out and gets as many cocks as I can.. I love double penetration...love BBC dp too. Am an exhibitionist...never wear panties or bras even when I go out ..

My wife cheated on me with two guys since we've been married - two different guys at two different times - but both within a year or two of having kids.

The first one I found out about when trying to fix something with her phone then I saw the texts not only between her and him, but also between her and a couple of our mutual friends - with them basically cheering her on about it. That was extreme hurt on multiple fronts. We got through that one but a few years later - about a year after our second child - she confessed that she was having a full blown affair. I was numb and didn't react at all - went to some pretty dark places that no one knew about. Ironically she'd visited this site reading stories - which is how I found Lit :)

We're still together - we still love each other and we both love our kids and our family. Neither one of us is perfect.

That being said if thoughts count I'm NOT a saint - I haven't cheated but the desire is most definitely there (especially during our she's too tired seasons) and if the circumstances were right I absolutely would.

I cheat on my hubby daily...I love sex but he lost his interest...we hardly fucked in 3 months. So l go out and gets as many cocks as I can.. I love double penetration...love BBC dp too. Am an exhibitionist...never wear panties or bras even when I go out ..

So, read you're a cheap ass whore who deserves as many STD's as you can catch and a divorce that leaves you naked on the street?

I have
Many times
With the same married woman
We text each other almost every day
She’s a good friend and we seem to satisfy each other’s extracurricular needs
Most often we don’t have sex but I lick her pussy
Sometimes she has sex in the morning with her husband and then after he leaves for work I will go over there and lick her cum filled pussy clean

So you're her personal douche?

So...have you?

Please, no judgment on anyone in this thread. Feel free to tell us if you have or haven't, or if you were cheated on. How it felt, would you do it again, etc.

I did it once when I was 19. I was dating a girl from my work. She broke up with me like a week later (she never found out) because SHE cheated and she said she felt too guilty lol.

I was cheated on by my last gf. It was a serious relationship...yet when I found out, it was so hot.

I love cheating.
I'm in love with my husband but cheating is such a turn on for me.

I haven't had many serious relationships. I was married once, for a short time. He left over me sleeping with other men but it wasn't cheating. I had told him I'd never stop sleeping with other men. He said, before we married, that he was fine with it. Turns out he wasn't. Once we were married.

I'm just curious if you don't mind sharing - How many other men did you sleep with during your marriage? Personally I love that my wife is having sex with other men.

Lololol...I love the grammar correction. One of my bigge’st pet peeve’s i’s the improper u’se of an apo’strophe to pluralize word’s.

Also a pet peeve of mine - along with incorrect use of your/you’re and there/their/they’re!

Far too many people seem to think that if a word ends with an S, it gets an apostrophe!

Also a pet peeve of mine - along with incorrect use of your/you’re and there/their/they’re!

Far too many people seem to think that if a word ends with an S, it gets an apostrophe!

I have seen so many smart people fall down a few notches by making such a simple, dumb error...

Lololol...I love the grammar correction. One of my bigge’st pet peeve’s i’s the improper u’se of an apo’strophe to pluralize word’s.

:eek: Yoo alzmost gaves mee an anurizm wif dat post. ;)

cheated sort of

So...have you?

Please, no judgment on anyone in this thread. Feel free to tell us if you have or haven't, or if you were cheated on. How it felt, would you do it again, etc.

I did it once when I was 19. I was dating a girl from my work. She broke up with me like a week later (she never found out) because SHE cheated and she said she felt too guilty lol.

I was cheated on by my last gf. It was a serious relationship...yet when I found out, it was so hot.

I cheated on my husband(then he was my boyfriend) back in high school, anyway he found out and confronted me and we sat and I told him about it, the more I talked the more turned on he seemed to get, by the time I finished telling him the whole evening of what happened(I didn't leave out any details) he actually ended up coming in his pants, I realized then a cuckold was born

I cheated on my husband(then he was my boyfriend) back in high school, anyway he found out and confronted me and we sat and I told him about it, the more I talked the more turned on he seemed to get, by the time I finished telling him the whole evening of what happened(I didn't leave out any details) he actually ended up coming in his pants, I realized then a cuckold was born
Lol. I don't have a problem with my wife enjoying herself but cheating, nope.

As I've stated elsewhere, monogamy is an outdated crock of mind-fuck baloney as is the institution of marriage that attempts to encode it as a universal value.

"Cheating" exists only because we have normativized monogamy. Get rid of monogamy and we get rid of cheating! :rolleyes:

I s'pose it's not really cheating when hubby looks forward to my dates and hearing all the details..

Back