The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...there ain't nuthin' short of a broken leg that sex won't fix...or at least make bearable. ;) :devil:

That is one of the biggest bitches about a broken leg, even if they were to hop up and ride you, it still puts pressure on the leg in the wrong way. :(

No but there are other things he can rub that would feel better. :D

Sorry, had to envision that one for a minute. God, I miss sex.

Massaging further up would take her mind off the hurtin'. :devil:

So I've heard.

That is one of the biggest bitches about a broken leg, even if they were to hop up and ride you, it still puts pressure on the leg in the wrong way. :(

I've had sex while I had a broken leg before. It was... awkward, to say the least.

That would be a toughie. Maybe a prone trib position would work.;)

Evening kids!

Molly? Stirring up trouble? I don't believe it.

Sorry to hear about your knee, Wenchie.

I did absolutely nothing today. I was at a funeral up north for a close family member and had to sing at the service. It was SO hard because I started singing and everyone started crying! I've been absolutely drained today. I think I took 3 separate little catnaps, but I'm still just...ugh.

Evening kids!

I did absolutely nothing today. I was at a funeral up north for a close family member and had to sing at the service. It was SO hard because I started singing and everyone started crying! I've been absolutely drained today. I think I took 3 separate little catnaps, but I'm still just...ugh.

Hi Eli :rose::kiss:
Sorry about your loss ... hope you're feeling better:rose:

Evening kids!

Hi Eli. :kiss:

You can lie back and float here darlin'. Give your pipes a rest and a mimosa. ;)

Evening kids!

Thanks and sorry to hear about that. Huggssss

Thanks. You guys are the best. I don't know what I did without you all those years.

Yeah, and you do so many quote strings, some of them are quite impressive.

Thank you. It's a gift. :D

Evening kids!

Get some rest and drink plenty of water. Don't laugh. Grief can dehydrate you.

I'm sorry for your pain, dear.

I've got some homemade sangria here for everyone who's achin', illin', down, blue or just plain thirsty and wanting to get a buzz on! ;)

Evening kids!

Hey Eli.....so sorry......I hope you feel better soon...it really does just take time......:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back