Stranger fingering you in public

grocery store

today iwas at the grocery store wearing a really short skirt with no panties... i bent over whenever i could to expose my bald little pussy..
there was an older man who i think might have seen it.. i kept wanting him to come up to me, quickly stick his finger into my already wet pussy, and while slowly sliding it in and out of my pussy say to me "is this what your little pussy wants?"

today iwas at the grocery store wearing a really short skirt with no panties... i bent over whenever i could to expose my bald little pussy..
there was an older man who i think might have seen it.. i kept wanting him to come up to me, quickly stick his finger into my already wet pussy, and while slowly sliding it in and out of my pussy say to me "is this what your little pussy wants?"

Hmmm...

I have had this happena couple times...yeaaarrrs ago.(mostly lol)
In a bar, drinking, flirting, groping....mmmm wandering hands.
I wish for it..

About a year ago I was out at a club. I was supposed to meet some girl friends but they were late so I got out onto the floor and was dancing. This cute guy (older but that doesn't bother me) came up behind me and we started to grind I had my butt up against his cock and i could feel it growing and he could feel I didn't have any panties on under my miniskirt. We danced like this through one song and then I turned and started rubbing up against him with the next very wet by this point. Finally I took one of his hands and slid it between us using the press of our bodies so no one could see and yeah he fingered me right there in public while I grinded on his cock. I came before that second song ended and he did shortly after that. We moved away after that never speaking and my friends showed up a while later. Later that night I saw him with another woman that looked closer to his own age... judging by the way they were acting I think it was his girlfriend (no rings so probably not his wife) and it got me going even worse knowing that neither she nor my friends knew what we did. Always wanted to do it again but never had a chance.

On the related side topic yes i"ve done it with friends on more then one occasion. Mostly its guy friends in dark relatively empy theartres (even given a few blow jobs in the back row if the floors weren't to filthy) but some women as well. Used to frequent an adult book store with a female friend that had a little movie theartre. We'd sit in the back fingering each other if the theartre wasn't very crowded. One time we were really getting into it and the manager walked in just before I was about to cum. He did a kind of double take and sat down nearby watching the two of us. I adore having an audience and after a little convincing my friend went along with it to so we gave him a proper show fingering, kissing, sucking each others nipples. I would have gone down on her but fuck the floor was so disgusting there was no way I'd do it without a pair of slacks or something (was in a skirt) if then. He wound up offering us both lifetime 10% off on merchandise as well as a pair of really cheap magazines (pretty sure he was about to throw them out). Have since moved away but I got a lot of milage of out the 10%.

this is actually one of my favorite fantasies. when i masturbate, i often dream up fantasies that involve a much older man taking advantage of me in a public place...making me cum...and then fucking my brains out in his car, a hotel, or back at his house. the other day i was between meetings and catching a light snooze in a library. i found my thoughts drifting to my professor and how badly i wanted to give myself to him...feel his old cock deep inside of me...i was startled by a noise and saw an older man enter the library and sit directly across from me. it took all i had not to sit there and rub my pussy in front of him...

That sounds great - you should have done it! I bet you would have made his day!

I have actually never thought about this before...but now that I've read his idea, it sounds pretty hot actually. I'm big into non-consentual fantasies so this kind of goes along with that for me.

Mmmm very hot:)

I'm an "older" guy so please let me know what grocery store you'll be at next. Thank you in advance.

love when this happens

his happens to me quite often and I love it. The first time it happened I was startled but didn't pull away and it was amazing. I was at a crowded club dancing when a woman came up and was dancing with me, she was hot and I swing both ways so I got into when she pulled me closer and slid her hand under my skirt and slid a finger into my panties. She asked to buy me a drink so I took a seat with her and she finger fucked me right there. it was so hot with everyone around..now everytime I go out I hope to get fingered or at least groped.

his happens to me quite often and I love it. The first time it happened I was startled but didn't pull away and it was amazing. I was at a crowded club dancing when a woman came up and was dancing with me, she was hot and I swing both ways so I got into when she pulled me closer and slid her hand under my skirt and slid a finger into my panties. She asked to buy me a drink so I took a seat with her and she finger fucked me right there. it was so hot with everyone around..now everytime I go out I hope to get fingered or at least groped.

I need to get out more. :eek:

About a year ago I was out at a club. I was supposed to meet some girl friends but they were late so I got out onto the floor and was dancing. This cute guy (older but that doesn't bother me) came up behind me and we started to grind I had my butt up against his cock and i could feel it growing and he could feel I didn't have any panties on under my miniskirt. We danced like this through one song and then I turned and started rubbing up against him with the next very wet by this point. Finally I took one of his hands and slid it between us using the press of our bodies so no one could see and yeah he fingered me right there in public while I grinded on his cock. I came before that second song ended and he did shortly after that. We moved away after that never speaking and my friends showed up a while later. Later that night I saw him with another woman that looked closer to his own age... judging by the way they were acting I think it was his girlfriend (no rings so probably not his wife) and it got me going even worse knowing that neither she nor my friends knew what we did. Always wanted to do it again but never had a chance.

Wooooooow

I definitely fantasize about this. While I was at a paint rave I was getting groped and I had wished I was wearing a skirt so that they could just stick their fingers right inside me.

Not until I saw the movie Shame with Michael Fassbender, there's a scene where he's sitting by a bar and a hot girl comes over wearing a skirt and he dirty talks then reaches underneath her skirt, fingers her for a moment, takes his fingers out and licks them, tasting her... So hot, I've definitely fantasized about a stranger fingering me in public after seeing that (a good-looking charming sex-crazed stranger anyway)

This can only be a fantasy for me. I don't have the courage to run my fingers up under any stranger woman's skirt!

I love this thread. ;)

My fantasy would be finger fucked by someone in a public place (club, bar, grocery store, back of a bus) and by multiple. Having my pussy exposed to strangers is a total turn on for me. Now...if someone randomly came up to me and stuck their hand down my pants or up my skirt...they'd be on the ground in tears and begging for mercy before they could start to rub. But...if it was the kind of mood. If there was some silent language before the whole grabbing my crotch happened...that would be hot. And if a lover wanted to do it - he/she'd be getting oral in the nearest corner. Actually..that would be such a good adventure to have with a partner....

Back