The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

Hi! 31/F here soon to be 32. I'm a big fan of Skype as I love an 'audience'. ;)

*crawls out from the pile of PMs*

It's not that bad...enthusiasm is good guys lol. But maybe we can try to keep a friendly chat going and keep it to the threads until there's a pretty clear 'green light' to take it to PMs.

This. This so much.

Nice thread!
 
Hi! 31/F here soon to be 32. I'm a big fan of Skype as I love an 'audience'. ;)



This. This so much.

Nice thread!

Maybe I can make it worse for you ;)

By vouching for your ability to "give good voice" :D
 
Love Skype over Yahoo. 41 male Ohio and dont mind chatting on Skype at all. Hit me up for.my addy and lets talk
 
I love being in connection with a woman by phone. I like that it can take a really long time and build slowly and explode after trust and a connection is built.
 
TGIF Everyone!

Hello there DS!. And I'm all for making a woman cum more than once so I know she's enjoyed the experience (call it a two-cum minimum)!

As for me, I have some information on my profile, but I'm a 34/m working as a teacher in the Midwest. When I'm not grading or planning, I do enjoy reading about science and technology, as well as being out and about.

Hi LW,

Two-cum minimum should be the standard for all men and women! lol Thanks for joining my little thread. You sound great, thoughtful and I hope this thread provides an opportunity to push that minimum for you :cattail:

Hey there. First off, great idea. I'm surprised I haven't thought of it myself. Thanks for opening your thread up for us fellow phone sex lovers.

But on the contrary, it is always kind of sexy to get that crazy confident panty soaking voice who just gets down to business ;) Though I too mostly prefer chatting first.

Yes. This!

Sometimes a person's voice can ooze sex and it brings out the primal, skip-the-fore-play, touch my body right now kind of mood.

Thanks for joining my little thread LCG (love your Avi), it takes a bit of adventure to enjoy phone sex. Hopefully you enjoy this thread and drop me a friendly hello from time to time. :)

I'm all about the voice...if it slides down like a good whiskey... yum!

Sooo classy. I love it. :cattail:

Hmmm... depends. I like chicken wings too, but also like a good beer... dark beer. Wait, that's food, right?

Definitely beer is a food, daily dose of fruits, vegetables and beer. :cool:

So yeah -- thanks, DS (and others)! Thanks for bringing to light the great (and sometimes frustrating) nuances of finding good voice partners.

4. Mangoes

Oh, and Skype all the way. For sure. :)

Hi Saguarospines :)

Loved all your answers, very very similar to mine so I definitely can understand and relate. Hope you enjoy this little space and yes to mangoes and a big yes to another Skype girl :cattail:

Hi! 31/F here soon to be 32. I'm a big fan of Skype as I love an 'audience'. ;)

Nice thread!

Hi Jenibee!

Thanks for dropping in. The men have to catch up, all the females that posted so far have been skype fans... lol!
 
Last edited:
Hello all. I love God phone sex. I haven't done it in years and would love to try it again. I miss the anonymity of it, complete strangers helping each other feel good and accomplishing something so much more fulfilling that what you can do on your own. Mmm... I'm getting that familiar feeling just writing about it. I like to chat first to get a feel for each other and allow the conversation to find its easy to what we are both looking for. Then I become more dominant. My voice drops lower and I find that combination of words to bring you ecstasy. Then, when we are both spent and dripping with our own juices we say goodbye and I slowly sip the scotch I poured before I called.
 
Hey all I enjoy good sex with a women over Skype either voice or cam. I love hearing a women moan and talk dirty. I enjoy talking dirty and hearing her get off on it. I also like knowing that I am being watched as I stroke my cock.
 
Hey there. First off, great idea. I'm surprised I haven't thought of it myself. Thanks for opening your thread up for us fellow phone sex lovers.

I totally agree with you about the random person thing. When you win, it's usually fantastically amazing. But then when you fail, you really crash and burn. The risks we take here for our own pleasure :p It is so much better to at least get comfortable with the person before diving in. But on the contrary, it is always kind of sexy to get that crazy confident panty soaking voice who just gets down to business ;) Though I too mostly prefer chatting first.

I'm a Skype girl too. Yahoo voice is kind of sucky.

Again, thanks for this idea it's a great one and hopefully I can creep around here with you all :)

You can creep my way.
 
Good phone sex. Lol... Not god phone sex. Stupid phone

Could be doing it even worse!

PhoneSex.jpg
 
great thread

this is a great idea for a thread and am glad someone thought of this. I have to wholeheartedly agree that phone /voice sex is much better than porn and i even prefer it to cam 2 cam. Over the years I have had a number of partners in this realm (some ongoing while others were just one time flings.) Pretty much the same as others have mentioned some were really great, others just left you unsatisfied (and i have even had to fake it.) I usually prefer a long drawn out teasing session but there are times when a quick one can be fun too. I usually use yahoo but have used skype or even the phone depending on the circumstance.

I also have to give a shout out to Jenibee, she is a great partner and lot of fun to talk to (even though we keep missing each other and have not chatted a while.)

I'll have to spend some time to answer the questions that you thought of DirtySecrets11.
 
love it! I am a married guy who gets on lit once in awhile. I have a friend from her and when we catch each other online it is so erotic to get on the phone. we laugh and talk and it does not take long for the chemistry to take over. Got to love a great phone sex partner. never tried skype but that seems pretty promising
 
Great idea and great thread DS, thanks for starting it. Hearing a real person and enjoying fun together can be very hot and enjoyable! A safer option for fun too. I would enjoy hearing from interested females.
 
Hi, I'm DS. My dirty little secret fetish...I enjoy phone sex. Quite a bit.

So I've been meaning to put out a personal to beef up my Skype contacts (what client is everyone else using?) for when I want to play. I enjoy rubbing one out with company on voice more than porn, though porn is still good as well. Sex is a beautiful thing haha

The problem is...it's awkward with new people. When I did give it a shot, it was either a hit or a hard miss. I met some really awesome, awesome guys and then some...not the greatest. I like to be able to talk, laugh and converse with someone before the play. It makes it much more enjoyable and comfortable.

So I wanted a place - with people that do enjoy phone sex and up for it - that can get together. A place for people to mingle, shoot the shit and let your own colors show and appeal to potential playmates.

This is not just for myself (though this may just fail horribly lol), I'm hoping it helps other people find satisfaction and make new friends. Feel free to post about experiences, likes, dislikes and/or self introductions. Or if you wanna say hi to me if you're lost/shy, I'll do my best to be a good thread host. :cattail:

Don't be creepy, don't just put up your addy without chatting with me/us a bit and expect people to hit you up just like that. And please try to refrain from PM me personally until we're on friendly terms :cattail:

DS I have 3 things to say about the phonebook thread....

1. Absoultey Its about time... You are spot on with this one...
2. I am afraid it will become over-run by guys and the girls wont respond to it.
3.I really hope it works because ther are a lot of us phones out there both male and females...

Thanks DS
 
interesting

I use yahoo for the most part. Takes someone super interesting for me to share my Skype name.

Not sure why that is...
 
- General Interests [ Music, Art, expression, writing, sex, movies, intimacy, conversation, traveling, KNOWLEDGE, reading, and women]

- Sexual Interests [Panties, Giving oral a lot, orgasm denial, rough play, fantasy fulfillment, light bondage (my rope skills suck), Facesitting, collars/restraints, whispering in your ear as you're being fucked by me*, clothes ripping, biting, drawing light blood from teeth marks, pulling you to a surreptitious spot at your work or location while covering your mouth and sliding my hand up your thighs, The list goes on and on....*


I've been in the BDSM lifestyle for a few years and have truly opened and expanded my horizons regarding adventurous, taboo, and exotic pleasures. There are many sides of any object and the places around them. I am no different. A part of me is dominant however, I am not defined by it as it is only one part of a whole. My name is what it states clearly A MysteryToAll. The name I chose specifically to represent me because it has several meanings. The words are interchangeable as "ToAllMystery" as an addressment or "AllToMystery" as in everything I am and do adds to that cause. The entirety of the name itself really means I am ever expanding and growing and so to know who I am you must continue to know me by being around me. I'm a manager at my current job while attending college, I write a lot, and have been published locally 3 or 4 times for poetry and short stories. I am a Business Administration and Management major with a sub spec In HR, I also am going for a second major in music production. I'm mostly italian and a bit [german in nationality] <--- That's why i'm kinky (lol) I'm 5'10/5'11 190 lb hazel eyes. Oh and I love the color black...

*-Slips out grinning, as I undo my jeans...
 
I got 5 for you. Right now! :)

Hi LW,

Two-cum minimum should be the standard for all men and women! lol Thanks for joining my little thread. You sound great, thoughtful and I hope this thread provides an opportunity to push that minimum for you :cattail:



Yes. This!

Sometimes a person's voice can ooze sex and it brings out the primal, skip-the-fore-play, touch my body right now kind of mood.

Thanks for joining my little thread LCG (love your Avi), it takes a bit of adventure to enjoy phone sex. Hopefully you enjoy this thread and drop me a friendly hello from time to time. :)
 
The Phonebook

Even as a guy, couldn't agree with you more. Maybe I'm missing something, but did you create a group called The Phonebook?

Otherwise...39m in Michigan USA...and I give good phone :).
 
The Phone Book

Even as a guy, couldn't agree with you more. Maybe I'm missing something, but did you create a group called The Phonebook?

Otherwise...39m in Michigan USA...and I give good phone :) (or so I'm told)!

I have a very bicurious wife and have a dirty side. Very open minded overall....and I love to share pleasure.

Yahoo voice, regular phone (block your number) or Skype...I'm easy!
 
Last edited:
getting back to phone sex

Haven't had phone sex for quite awhile. Use to do it with my significant other quite a lot when I was out of town on business. Don't travel as much. We had some pretty steamy fantasy sharing and some awesome orgasms. You have made me think about it again and man am I thinking.
 
I haven't done the whole phone sex thing very often.. but when I have it was fun.. It's always good when both of us can talk and play out a scene together as we play.. make it seem real… not just a call where the woman wants to listen to me talk the entire time. So I would sign up for this
 
Glad to see there's been such a positive response to this thread; if we get to know each others likes and dislikes here it should help solve the most common complaint about first time sessions being hit or miss. Good call DS! And Skype or Yahoo....depends on which one is working at the time...;)
 
Back
Top