Wondering how many people from Ontario Canada

Quite a few people in the 905. Maybe we need to have saxyman let us know about any upcoming gigs, hoping that avvi will have that night off, and some of us can be there for the moral support.

HI,

As mentioned early in the thread, ONT here... west of Toronto..
Welcome to new people.. new to Lit and this thread,

Any ladies from the 519 area interested in chatting ?
46 male here let's get to know each other Send me a pm

Quite a few people in the 905. Maybe we need to have saxyman let us know about any upcoming gigs, hoping that avvi will have that night off, and some of us can be there for the moral support.

Haha... Well, I only have one gig coming up soon, and it's not exactly a public one (I had another one booked for Kitchener as well, but that got cancelled) .. . .I'm actually moving to Germany at the end of November, so not much on the books for my last couple months here!

Checking the map

Yup, it says right here, Mississauga is in Ont - but Hazel wants us to separate and be our own country.

greetings from Ottawa .... not sure if this part of Ont or never never land ... lol

Haha... Well, I only have one gig coming up soon, and it's not exactly a public one (I had another one booked for Kitchener as well, but that got cancelled) .. . .I'm actually moving to Germany at the end of November, so not much on the books for my last couple months here!

Bummer!! I hope things go well for you in Germany.

Writing and rehearsals are starting to keep me busy, so I might not be around much for a while.

Back