Racquetball *reboot* (PM with interest)

Angeleyz

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Posts
10,538
OOC: If you've ever read my Doodle book, you'll know that this is my most favorite-est role play that I've wanted to do, and I'm looking to try to get it off the ground again. If you'd be interested in writing as John, please give me a PM; however, I will admit that I have several open stories at the moment with some wonderful collaborators, so I'm not looking to rush into getting this one going.

Natasha was reminding her husband about David's math test the next day and the need to find and return Bree's library book when she noticed her co-worker and soon-to-be travel companion John getting out of a nearby car. Grabbing her laptop bag, she started getting out, when she realized she hadn't kissed Mike goodbye. Leaning over, she gave him a perfunctory kiss on the cheek while murmuring, "Thanks for the ride, honey." Sliding out of the car, she grabbed her carry-on from the backseat and muttered something about calling before the kids' bedtime that evening. Shutting the door quickly, she stepped out of the kiss and ride lane.

Spotting John and his wife 'saying' farewell, Natasha tried not smirk at their extended good-bye. It was good to see that some things never changed. The entire team enjoyed kidding John repeatedly over the last few months at their newlywed-like behavior, even though they had been married for almost 10 years. Actually if she were honest with herself, she'd admit that she was pretty envious of their relationship. John always called and texted numerous times a day when the team had gone on our various trips, and they still acted like they couldn't get enough of each other.

Natasha felt a little guilty about how much she was looking forward to this trip. Sure they were going to have a lot of things to do, but she wouldn't have to worry about negotiating who was going to pick the kids up from day care, make dinner, review homework, shuttle the kids to their various afternoon and evening activities and then deal with laundry and other household chores once the kids went to bed. She loved her kids, but three three whole days of real evening free time... It would almost be like being on vacation.

Heels ringing out sharply against the pavement, Natasha walked towards John and barely had time to give a little wave to his wife before she too was able to pull away from the sidewalk. A sudden gust of wind lifted her knee length dress halfway up her thighs. Struggling to smooth the fabric back down and not drop her bags, she smiled as John greeted her, "Hey there, Natasha. Ready to go?"

"Yup, ready to go brave the security lines," Natasha said impishly, "Bet you a Diet Coke one of us gets tagged for the body scan." She was pretty confident she'd win that bet given the number of times someone from their group was singled out. It seemed that she or Kaitlin typically got that honor as the lone females on the team, so she was pretty confident she'd be getting that Diet Coke.
 
Back
Top