Naughty night nurse here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, delicious. Come back that ass up against me.

Last edited:
The only reason I would ever want you out of bed would be so I could watch that fantastic supple ass while you walked across the room and bent over to pick up your clothes. And then I'd be forced to toss you right back into bed again! and repeat.

Amazing images! The handbra one is especially delightful. Though that peek at your lovely, dark nipples was quite the treat!

Now there is no doubt as to why my father married my RN of a mother, I mean if nurses Are so damn sexy',,,,,,

In hind aight that is a bit weird of me to type out :eek:

I think somebody said it before - but damn girl. You have such a sexy tummy ... I can just feel it under my lips ... hear your breath catch as my fingernails rake across it ...

...And I think it's the first time I've ever told anyone that :rose:

Last edited:
I think somebody said it before - but damn girl. You have such a sexy tummy ... I can just feel it under my lips ... hear your breath catch as my fingernails rake across it ...

...And I think it's the first time I've ever told anyone that :rose:

mmm gives me chills :kiss:

Yep. You and I must have woken up at about the same time today, and while you've been at work I've been edging all day.

Soo fucking hard and horny right now!!

what can i do to ease your suffering baby :kiss:

You are the perfect medicine for any ailment, just how naughty do you like to get? Don't like hospitals but don't think I'd leave if you were my nurse:devil:

hot fuckballs!

nightnurse you seem to beg for some rope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back