Girl fucks boyfriend's bully

I forgot about this. I think i could write it as close to the original concept and I dont care if I get flamed or whatever. It sounds decent actually. At some point I will have room for another story. If I dont forget this again.
don't worry about getting flamed.

Here's how I see the bully.

Jake waited for them to come, thinking back about yesterday when he'd stopped that stupid little punk with the hot chick. How he'd grabbed the girl, and she'd been shaking like a leaf as he turned her around to face the punk and pressed against her back and her ass with his body. He'd grinned as he pumped his cock up and down between that beautiful ass. That's what he'd liked about her first seeing her come down the street toward him.

Jake was about medium height but very strong and built. The girl was tall, sauntering along laughing and cutting up with the punk in that white summer dress. As she got closer he could see the outlines of her underwear. She was just the right height, he thought as a image invaded his head. An image of him fucking her from behind, they both standing up and with her looking straight at the punk. And he was looking straight at the punk, too, and smiling as he fucked that hot cunt. So Jake had just grabbed her and whipped her around, and started dry humping her. Just on an impulse to see what would that feel like, both of them standing up, right out there on the street.

But he hadn't ripped her little panties off, he'd just made like he was fucking her. Jake wasn't stupid. Needed to test the waters a little bit. And so while he was dry humping her, he had one big arm holding her tight, squashing both her breasts against him. She was powerless to move, but man, her hips were churning that ass around as it tried to squirm away. He'd decided to put a stop to that, so with his free hand he raised the dress, moved that free hand inside her ass crack and ran his thumb over her cunt and then up over her little assbud. That's started the squirming going strong, and next thing he knew, his thumb was planted all the way up that cute hot asshole. Just all by itself, somehow she'd bucked that ass the wrong way and right down on his thumb it went...

Suddenly she had became really still and moaning and sobbing sort of. That was sort of hot, so he started moving his thumb around a bit. She'd moved back in rhythm, just a little bit. Little punk was watching but didn't even know what was happening to his girl.

Jake recalled the girl's sweet perfume smell as he moved his head alongside her head to stick his tongue lewdly in her ear, and move it around, looking at punk all the time. She started shaking. He heard a sound "please...please don't" but damn, was it his imagination? felt like her ass was humping on his thumb! He felt with his forefingers up a ways and yeah that cunt was dripping wet.

Suddenly Jake woke up from his reverie, as he heard them coming closer. He'd let them go after that little session yesterday, and they'd hurried off down the street. But here they were coming again. And they hadn't seen him yet.

He decided to do it again, exactly the same.

I can't believe no one has written this yet. Is anyone still interested???

Are you a Goddess?

I'm half tempted to pity write this for next year. I've got a couple long term projects I'm sparking up.

Bwahaha, I plan on writing it at some point, I just dont have the time. I still have around six stories to finish and others to edit, not to mention the laptop I use for writing is being held captive over my girlfriends house so they can habe some sort of TV. Should I do a flash pov of the nerd watching his girlfriend get fucked to tide you over till I can axtually write it?

If you look at Chiro's posts he's just gonna keep at it until someone does this. So if I don't, who will?

I can understand where he comes from. For me, I like certain types and certain elements to my story that don't seem to be well represented or at least am unable to find very many. That is why I started writing a few stories and have several in process even though my writing skill is not the best.

As for this idea, I do like it and have attempted to write it, unfortunately the results haven't worked for me. Hopefully some day I'll actually have time to finish all the partially written stories I have taking up space on my drive.

Flip it.

Could flip it and have the bf find out that she cheated on him with the bully, and instead of them breaking up have her end up as more of a slave, and have the bf get her to act out hes fantasys that he was too shy to even think she would do. And even maybe get back at the bully some how with the help of the gf and her slave status. Which she ends up loving her new relationship with the current bf and now the bf is more of a man then a nerd, etc etc....

don't worry about getting flamed.

Here's how I see the bully.

.....they hadn't seen him yet.

He decided to do it again....

They'd saw him. The girl visibly started, her mouth making a little "O". Right then Jake knew what he'd do. He marched forward, directly at her, looking at the fear in their eyes. That boy was trembling. No doubt the girl was remembering how he'd jammed his thumb up her ass. That made him smile. He stopped about six inches from her.

Jake was short, but very muscular, and Angie was tall, maybe an inch or two over six feet. Her white dress moved slightly in the breeze. Jake looked directly again and found he was exactly at nipple level. He put one thick arm around her and munched on the left nipple through the dress, and through the bra, then looked up at her. He looked up at the expression of fear, shock, and something else...

He could feel her trembling, trying to pull away. But only very slightly. He moved his head to her tit again, and grabbing the bra with his teeth, moved it up a bit, then went down and attacked the nipple through the thin white cotton of the dress.

Jake looked up at her and saw a bewildered, dazed look on her cute face. He moved back and looked at his work. There was a wet spot on the dress where he'd been working that nipple. And you could see it clearly, where it was plastered against the thin cotton. It stuck out like a little tiny dick.

On impulse he moved his free hand up to her mouth, and shoved his thumb in and worked it back and forth. There was a pause, then he felt her start sucking. She was looking right into his eyes, sucking his thumb like it was a cock. Jake laughed and grabbed her head, then thrust the thumb down her throat and held it there. Her eyes got a terrified look, as she realized she couldn't breath. Then she working her lips faster. She wiggled her tongue on the underside of his thumb.

Boy had his hands up over his eyes so he wouldn't have to watch. Jake looked back at the girl, who obviously needed air. He pulled his hand out from her mouth and as she started gasping for air, spun her around and spanked her three times, hard.

Then he walked off, back into the alley.

Last edited:
So this wimp is miraculously dating a hot chick. The wimp is being bullied by this hot guy.
The girl is secretly fantasizing having sex with the bully, but she does not admit it when confronted by the bully. However, after several confrontations, she sees the bully's huge cock by chance. Failing to resist the temptation, she fucks the living shit out of the bully. The relationship escalates, and ends up with the two fucking while the wimp is being tied on a chair.

Anyone interested in writing this? I wish I can write a story.... but I'm a horrible writer so. Tell me what you think!

My main question is Why?
What's the appeal of that kind of story?

My main question is Why?
What's the appeal of that kind of story?

For me, it's the transformation aspect in the girlfriend and exploring the darker side of human behaviour. That's the appeal for me.

As I see it, I take what someone else said earlier in the thread about her appearance. Girlfriend (GF) is pretty but definitely not a bombshell to start. She does, however, have that potential (big tits, curvy body, maybe big ass). But as she gets into shape (I see her taking up track and going to the gym) and takes on the qualities of a "hot" person, she starts to own her hotness. She sees the attention that derives from being beautiful. Yes, a shallow take, but it's gradual and I hope not far off from real life examples of people believing their hype.

Now there's boyfriend (BF) and bully (B), who I think shouldn't be a "give me your lunch money or I'll pound you" kind of bully, but just a dick. B and BF have known each other for years. In fact, they are cousins. They used to play fight in B's mom's basement, which really amounted to B throwing BF around because he was bigger and stronger even in their young days. Now B is an obnoxious personality who rags on his cousin. He moves away when they were 10, but returns in BF and GF's final year of highschool. When GF asks why BF how he puts up with him, she'll get a nonchalant shrug, "I'm used it. It's not so bad."

Now GF is put off by B early on. Maybe not right away, but she finds him to be a mostly unpleasant personality. It doesn't help that they have a class together and he joins the track team too (activities she doesn't share with her own BF). She sees first hand his asshole-ness, and how he little reservations he has about badmouthing his own cousin and how much of a "pushover" he is.

So in the course of their interactions, a few things happen. She unwillingly starts to see his physical appeal, derived from his phenomenal athletic ability. All the while, she's blossoming herself, and takes an active approach in looking her best. Now I see something or someone coming along to help along this transformation, because I do recognize that it is a drastic shift in her psyche that perhaps requires disbelief suspension. She starts to get the glances in the hallways. Perhaps B is rubbing off on her in wanting her newly developing ego to be fed. But it's an internal struggle for her. She CAN'T like B. Assholes are dumb. She questions too whether she starting to look good just for B.

And so she starts spending more and more time with B and less with BF. She defends to BF that they have a series of city- and provincial- (Canada, yo!) wide track meets coming up, and a project together in their English class, so it's an unavoidable thing. Which both might be true, but doesn't justify that she doesn't return BF's texts right away. Again, it's a gradual transformation - not a good girl one day, bitch the next day. B starts to turn her against BF in seeing that maybe he is the pushover B says. She's constantly coming to his defense while BF is not as bothered as he should be by someone treating him like dirt. This puts her off.

And so they do indeed hookup. It's a secret thing. Perhaps GF has it in her head still that she's trying to protect BF by not telling him, although that might be a defense mechanism on her part covering up truly darker motivations. BF does find out, but doesn't have the blowup that one should when their girlfriend hooks up with an enemy. She doesn't like that. BF is being complacent again. Now she wants to end it with BF, but wants a blowup. So she pushes his buttons and continues to see B until it does happen. It's a dark ending, but again, it's a dark and certainly polarizing tale.

For me, it's the transformation aspect in the girlfriend and exploring the darker side of human behaviour. That's the appeal for me.

As I see it, I take what someone else said earlier in the thread about her appearance. Girlfriend (GF) is pretty but definitely not a bombshell to start. She does, however, have that potential (big tits, curvy body, maybe big ass). But as she gets into shape (I see her taking up track and going to the gym) and takes on the qualities of a "hot" person, she starts to own her hotness. She sees the attention that derives from being beautiful. Yes, a shallow take, but it's gradual and I hope not far off from real life examples of people believing their hype.

Now there's boyfriend (BF) and bully (B), who I think shouldn't be a "give me your lunch money or I'll pound you" kind of bully, but just a dick. B and BF have known each other for years. In fact, they are cousins. They used to play fight in B's mom's basement, which really amounted to B throwing BF around because he was bigger and stronger even in their young days. Now B is an obnoxious personality who rags on his cousin. He moves away when they were 10, but returns in BF and GF's final year of highschool. When GF asks why BF how he puts up with him, she'll get a nonchalant shrug, "I'm used it. It's not so bad."

I agree. I think of him as more of a jerk that the boyfriend tolerates or ignores. Also, the gf can't stand the guy, but the "bad boy" image appeals to her as she tries to insist that it doesn't.

Now GF is put off by B early on. Maybe not right away, but she finds him to be a mostly unpleasant personality. It doesn't help that they have a class together and he joins the track team too (activities she doesn't share with her own BF). She sees first hand his asshole-ness, and how he little reservations he has about badmouthing his own cousin and how much of a "pushover" he is.

So in the course of their interactions, a few things happen. She unwillingly starts to see his physical appeal, derived from his phenomenal athletic ability. All the while, she's blossoming herself, and takes an active approach in looking her best. Now I see something or someone coming along to help along this transformation, because I do recognize that it is a drastic shift in her psyche that perhaps requires disbelief suspension. She starts to get the glances in the hallways. Perhaps B is rubbing off on her in wanting her newly developing ego to be fed. But it's an internal struggle for her. She CAN'T like B. Assholes are dumb. She questions too whether she starting to look good just for B.

And so she starts spending more and more time with B and less with BF. She defends to BF that they have a series of city- and provincial- (Canada, yo!) wide track meets coming up, and a project together in their English class, so it's an unavoidable thing. Which both might be true, but doesn't justify that she doesn't return BF's texts right away. Again, it's a gradual transformation - not a good girl one day, bitch the next day. B starts to turn her against BF in seeing that maybe he is the pushover B says. She's constantly coming to his defense while BF is not as bothered as he should be by someone treating him like dirt. This puts her off.

And so they do indeed hookup. It's a secret thing. Perhaps GF has it in her head still that she's trying to protect BF by not telling him, although that might be a defense mechanism on her part covering up truly darker motivations. BF does find out, but doesn't have the blowup that one should when their girlfriend hooks up with an enemy. She doesn't like that. BF is being complacent again. Now she wants to end it with BF, but wants a blowup. So she pushes his buttons and continues to see B until it does happen. It's a dark ending, but again, it's a dark and certainly polarizing tale.
Yes, that's good background. Because they are cousins, BF won't dare report the problem to parents or the authorities.

Is basically a story of good girl going bad. Learning to accept her own desires. She starts out thinking she's 'in love' with BF, then being 'in lust' with B leads her to question whether she even knows what love is. There's pretty serious personal growth in this for her, but she has to fuck B to figure it all out. And after she fucks B, I'd have her viewing both B and BF as useless exercises in total stupidity, although in different ways. She knows she's not really in love with B at that point, and BF's sex is unimaginative and boring - although he's got a big tool.

Earlier someone suggested it was ridiculous for a hot chick to have a nerdy wimpy boyfriend. That's not true at all - in the real world. Stories of course are somewhat less crazy than reality....

Girl is not vain and self centered, which is good. Maybe she didn't dress and act to accent her hotness before, but started doing flaunting it to tease B.

The classic story end would have wimp overcome his own weaknesses and take the girl back.

Last edited:
Well, because I post so many bi-guy stories, I can take the idea in that direction, too. What if she finds out her beloved, wimpy boyfriend goes both ways? Heck, maybe that's why he gets bullied by the other guy... maybe they have a past and the bully is pissed that it's over... crap, now I have plot bunnies jumping all over the freaking place and no time to write any of them!
I definitely enjoy this twist to the story.. The bully was rebuffed and yearns for the secret arrangement he once had:devil:

I find this idea hot. For those interested I have a story "Brad's Adventures" that's about this subject, but it also has bi/gay stuff in it.

I also just submitted chpt. 2 of "Dominated in Brazil" which has elements of this.

Sorry, I haven't read all the posts, but I see one recurring question that everybody wants to know the answer to, but everyone seems to avoid picking up.

What is the GF's motivation to fuck the bully?

Let's say she is the sympathetic soul. This reinforces the reason why she is with her wimp BF. She loves him in spite of his nerdiness. Maybe she is a nurse or equal "bleeding heart" type. She is outraged by her BF's being attacked and goes to defend him by arranging a one on one meeting with the bully, thinking "we can talk it out like reasonable adults." Let's say the bully agrees but he is a sly fox that changes his tactics. The bully gets that she is sympathetic and turns the tables on her, to turn her sympathy in his direction.

The bully tells the GF that he is bullying her BF because, he is jealous that the nerd has such a hot GF. He, lacking social graces, never could get a hot GF like the nerd's GF, so he dumps his emotional baggage on the nerd. The GF understands but on some level she understands, or thinks she does, that the bully REALLY likes her. This makes it a little easier for her to have sex with him later.

The bully manipulates the GF into thinking, or does the reverse and asks open ended questions while actually steering the GF into suggesting they have sex, just once, to stop his attacks on her nerd BF.

The idea that the GF is actually a latent size queen who slobbers over a big dick is simply a secondary story arc. Some women don't care about big dicks, just as some men don't care that women have big breasts. Conversely, while there are those who love big dicks, there are also those that love big breasts.
I don't understand what the "big" deal is with big (whatever) but there you are; some people are shallow.

Does the bully continue to sleep with the GF to fuel the disappointment of the nerd when he ultimately will tell the nerd the truth; that he has been sleeping with the nerd's GF? Does the GF start to desire sleeping with the bully despite knowing if it got out that it would ruin her relationship with her nerd BF?

You can see where this can go, I hope, from here. The only thing I can't see is what the ending will be... Does she have a threesome with the BF and nerd and they all live happily ever after? :rolleyes: Does the bully's heart actually soften a touch by actually sleeping with the hot GF and the two guys, despite their mutual hate of each other become her drones that seek to please her?
IDK
Not really my kind of story. :D

Last edited:
I really haven't been following. Are the characters at college high school, work?

IDK I only looked at the OP's post and that pages comments.

OMG this thread is 6 pages long and almost 2 years old?! :eek: :D :rolleyes: I think there is a very real possibility that this story concept is very much dead and never will see the light of day.

OMG this thread is 6 pages long and almost 2 years old?! :eek: :D :rolleyes: I think there is a very real possibility that this story concept is very much dead and never will see the light of day.

I think a lot of the ideas posted on here end up like that. One of the reasons I wrote some of my stories is because I couldn't find any that "did" it for me and my idea suggestions never, as far as I know, resulted in a story.

While many ideas that I have found interesting to start I either never finished or so changed the story that it had practically no resemblance to the original idea.

For this idea, I'm currently working on two versions but have changed them enough that they are only vaguely related. ie both deal with bully's, but that is about it.

I'd write it but I'd have to add a twist, where the nerd ends up killing the bully for fucking his woman.

I really wanted to write this, but I still don't see it happening. It's a good concept, I just don't think I'll ever write it.

I've got a take on this idea that's about 60% done (if I don't keep tagging on plotpoints), so this idea isn't dead.

I'd like at the end, that the nerd to kill the bully for fucking his woman.

I'd like at the end, that the nerd to kill the bully for fucking his woman.

We get it, that's twice you said that you'd like to see the bully murdered by the nerd. I guess you think that's "righteous."

We get it, that's twice you said that you'd like to see the bully murdered by the nerd. I guess you think that's "righteous."

No, I don't think his girlfriend is his property. He has no ownership over her.

Back