I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning April, and everyone else, too! Had a good night's rest after that dreadful ride down I95. Between DC and Richmond was pure unspeakable evil. My headache is gone and ready to go to the beach...

:)

and how are you? Don't believe we have met! :rose:
I'm well, how r u?... and no, we've never met .. :) .... u must be from across the little pond :)
Good morning April, and everyone else, too! Had a good night's rest after that dreadful ride down I95. Between DC and Richmond was pure unspeakable evil. My headache is gone and ready to go to the beach...

:)

Good morning to u.:kiss: glad that headaches gone... have fun at the beach, I'm on my way there too

Morning gang
Went out this morning ...wooow so refreshing
Now if we can only keep this weather for a while.

veg

I am dedicating the rest of this day to doing nothing. The heat has broken for a few days at least and I'm going to do nothing...except for the regular around the house stuff that I can't pass by without doing, I'm going to veg out. Maybe go fishing this evening. It all starts again tomorrow very early so I'm going to plug into the charger and wait for the battery to fill back up.

Morning gang
Went out this morning ...wooow so refreshing
Now if we can only keep this weather for a while.

Hmmmm - I wish...80 deg here at 8:00 am! Got in a couple of hours of garden cleanup...now 90 at 11:00 am, and soaking humid. That's it for my outside work, today!

Just another "older" man bitching about the weather...

Hmmmm - I wish...80 deg here at 8:00 am! Got in a couple of hours of garden cleanup...now 90 at 11:00 am, and soaking humid. That's it for my outside work, today!

Just another "older" man bitching about the weather...

It's raining in miami

Hi , how is everyone?
Sorry with all the popping in and out, I have been busy with school education is very important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back