Your favourite fantasy when masturbating?

I always go back to meeting a stranger in a hotel bar telling him that I'm there to find a guy to fuck. After fucking him, going to another hotel room asking a man to fuck me

What hotels do you go to?

mine is usually my mom and sister taking turns sucking my cock then waiting for my cum as I stroke

Getting fucked in the mouth real hard and choking on it. Or a ffm where I'm pushing her head down on his cock and telling her what a dirty Slut she is.

Hi

I know this has nothing to do with me masterbating but I remember my then boyfriends dad watching me eat a banana and thinking I know what you'll be doing later😃👄I was about 20 at the time. I did it quite provocatively I must admit 😊

I know this has nothing to do with me masterbating but I remember my then boyfriends dad watching me eat a banana and thinking I know what you'll be doing later😃👄I was about 20 at the time. I did it quite provocatively I must admit 😊

WINNER!

:)

That's pretty hot

It depends. Some days are different than others. Some days I feel like using a dildo and that means a whole different set of fantasies than using my hand.

Lately, I guess it's probably being pegged by my mother and her friends, usually in a public display and with my cock locked in a cage. As you might imagine, that's a Dildo fantasy pretty strongly. Other times it's being ordered to jerk off by her or my chubby friend while they show me their tits and talk about how only real men get to enjoy them, and then lick my own mess up.

It's fair to say I'm kind of screwed up.

It depends. Some days are different than others. Some days I feel like using a dildo and that means a whole different set of fantasies than using my hand.

Lately, I guess it's probably being pegged by my mother and her friends, usually in a public display and with my cock locked in a cage. As you might imagine, that's a Dildo fantasy pretty strongly. Other times it's being ordered to jerk off by her or my chubby friend while they show me their tits and talk about how only real men get to enjoy them, and then lick my own mess up.

It's fair to say I'm kind of screwed up.
Well maybe a bit screwed up but it's got me stroking my cock.

1) taking pictures of wives friend, leading to naked pics then sex
2) exposing my wife at the pool on vacation, showing her pussy to strangers while they watch me rub sun block on her inner thighs
3) Going to a swinging party while people are fucking every where, I enter a room and find my wife there getting serviced by a massive thick cock
4) Taking my wives friend to a strip club and watching her get a private dance and "loving it"

So sick

I love to think of a frisky dame feeding me a sissycock. Or a cute CD, pushing my head up a pretty nyloned leg of a CD and finding a nice big, dripping cock on that CD.

Oh easy question to answer.
when mastubating I think of the many ways i'd like to fuck my online lover.
But then I fantasies that when its sexy time with my husband :)

Everyday is different. Today it is getting a very slow teasing handjob--from a hot curvy woman--to an explosive finish.

ES

A cool, attractive guy, with a talented tongue, and a nice, big... smile ;)

Being taken roughly by a big, strong man (or woman with a strap-on). :)

Mmm...

Being fucked in the ass while another guy face fucks me and cums in my face, and they tell me what a good little slut I am, or they degrade me. Love the dirty talk!!

Although being unexpectedly fucked or made to suck the cock of a stranger is really hot too. :D (I've thought many times about staring at random guys cocks until one catches on and asks me to sneak off somewhere, but I always chicken out.)

Being fucked in the ass while another guy face fucks me and cums in my face, and they tell me what a good little slut I am, or they degrade me. Love the dirty talk!!

Although being unexpectedly fucked or made to suck the cock of a stranger is really hot too. :D (I've thought many times about staring at random guys cocks until one catches on and asks me to sneak off somewhere, but I always chicken out.)

That.

mmmm nice

Back