the teller/executive at my bank

amigayorbi

Literotica Guru
just wondering if people here have the hots for that girl/guy across the counter they regularly meet!

i find myself really attracted to one of the girls at my bank! she is really sweet and we did exchange a few messages but she has become a little guarded now and so have I. but i want her even more!

cheers!

GK

Last edited:
Cashiers

Donna at the gas bar has wide flaring hips ,is brunette,cute and friendly. Jean at the convenience store is blonde,and teases with beautiful cleavage revealing tops and an infectious smile. I got to feel her up one memorable time....It was fantastic!

just wondering if people here have the hots for that girl/guy across the counter they regularly meet!

i find myself really attracted to one of the girls at my bank! she is really sweet and we did exchange a few messages but she has become a little guarded now and so have I. but i want her even more!

cheers!

GK
As I work at a bank, I sometimes fill in at the reception desk. I have definitely gotten instantly hot over some guy who walks through the door. Do I flirt? Yes, but have to keep it discreet since it is work. There are ways to communicate your interest. Business cards are a wonderful thing! You never know who you will meet.

After I got my first engineering job out of college, was assigned to a small northern Michigan town to work on a large project.

I spent 9 months in that town and every Monday I went to the local bank to cash my way expense check. I always tried to get in line with my favorite teller. Over the year we flirted and got to know each other, as she was going though a divorce.

We finally did get to go out, and had a great time:)

good stuff!

After I got my first engineering job out of college, was assigned to a small northern Michigan town to work on a large project.

I spent 9 months in that town and every Monday I went to the local bank to cash my way expense check. I always tried to get in line with my favorite teller. Over the year we flirted and got to know each other, as she was going though a divorce.

We finally did get to go out, and had a great time:)

nice! what were your ages then?

The woman at the mailroom at work. I forgot her name. Met her this one time before the holidays as she was helping me track something down. She was wearing I dress that nicely showed off her cleavage. She also leaned on the counter to give me a good view. I was in a hurry and had to leave.

Back