The high of making your partner orgasm.

TedandKit

Pleasure seekers
When you're with someone, do you get more out of your pleasure? Or knowing you have the power and ability to give them one of the best feelings in the world a mind blowing orgasm? Making her grab your hair so hard because it feels so good what you're doing with your mouth. When she scratches down your back because you're inside of her the way she loves it. Moving at the speed she loves, the strength she needs in that moment. Sometimes it's slow and loving. Other times you just rip all your clothes off and get inside of her because you know you both just need each other. Reaching that moment when she says your name over and over again and just lets go all over you. All because of how you know her.

Do you love that feeling of giving your lover or partner that feeling? The rush almost high of I did this for her because she means everything to Me. Or just because you love to make another cum for you?

Ted

Last edited:
I don't necessarily get a "high" or a rush from it, but I do get off from being able to make it happen & having there power to make it happen & I think that's the addicting party for me, out fuels my phone sex fetish.

The hottest sex I ever had was with a married woman, but I never made her cum....she fucked me and used me and made herself cum, over and over. I miss her.

It doesn't feel satisfactory nor complete if the girl didn't cum. This makes my sex-life.

I suppose it's why some (many?) women fake. they know many men if not most need that.

If she starts doing loud AUM-breathing sounds repeatedly and with very low equanimity levels; I'd probably burst.

Properly done, a woman can cum many more times than can a man. If you make her cum, and attend to her needs and wishes, her arousal will intensify, especially if there is a history of your giving her multiple orgasms, and when she attends to you and your needs, she will be primal. She will service your needs with passion, and make it work for her own arousal. After you cum, though, she will expect you to continue arousing her, giving her more and more orgasms. The reality of life is that it's well worth the effort and creating that history of her satisfaction will return unto you many-fold.

When you're with someone, do you get more out of your pleasure? Or knowing you have the power and ability to give them one of the best feelings in the world a mind blowing orgasm? Making her grab your hair so hard because it feels so good what you're doing with your mouth. When she scratches down your back because you're inside of her the way she loves it. Moving at the speed she loves, the strength she needs in that moment. Sometimes it's slow and loving. Other times you just rip all your clothes off and get inside of her because you know you both just need each other. Reaching that moment when she says your name over and over again and just lets go all over you. All because of how you know her.

Do you love that feeling of giving your lover or partner that feeling? The rush almost high of I did this for her because she means everything to Me. Or just because you love to make another cum for you?

Ted

I've given myself the name of loving to please women for a reason! ;-)

Giving my partner pleasure is the most exciting part of sex. Knowing that I'm satisfying her is almost as enjoyable as my own orgasm.

I don't know about you guys but after I cum I am useless for about an hour. The woman must get her's first.

It's polite and practical.

Oh, yes, definitely. "High" is a good way to describe it. Her breathing getting harder and louder. Her face screwing up. Her groaning or screaming. And of course feeling those pussy muscles clench...
The "rush" feeling that gives is almost as strong as coming myself.

success of an orgasm

An affair I had many years ago was unsatisfying to me because I never made her cum. She warned me that it was a rare occasion. She never faked it tho...she said I got her really close but never got her quite to that breaking point. We are still friends...but I still wonder if .....?

My woman adores me getting her orgasmic any way I might, but far and away the supreme is when it's purely the fuck that builds her to and carries her through a 'whole body' orgasm. High? For me it's like what I'm for: taking her on my cock to the starry heights. The satisfaction for me is overwhelmingly good.

I've a thread on the subject. Click from my signature.

Ted

Great topic, Ted!

I am far more into securing my lovers' pleasure and gratification than my own, but it is nothing altruistic. I do it to satisfy my own ego. I'd call that a "win-win" situation.

Great topic, Ted!

I am far more into securing my lovers' pleasure and gratification than my own, but it is nothing altruistic. I do it to satisfy my own ego. I'd call that a "win-win" situation.

Thank you very much, we know we are still rookies here. So we want to post and share. Also get to know new friends and fellow kink and sexual pleasure people. Also greetings from former fellow northerner PrincepsCyberius.

Sharing fetish and fun with likeminded people has been enjoyable.

Ted

Ted
Absolutely love giving my lover that indescribable feeling. It is both a rush and arousing. Mostly because she means everything to me and what more mutually satisfying way to show it. But, let's be honest, there's always an ego component:).

I want to please my lover. I want him to feel good. Always him first. I can wait. It's a rush knowing I've made a man feel So good.

It is always a rush feeling my husband or partner get off. I absolutely LOVE kneeling between hubbys legs on our bed, sucking his cock. That moment I feel him tremble and moan, knowing he is about to cum, makes me want it all the more. Feeling his cock swell and then the release down my throat. Seeing him gripping the bedsheets or feeling him grip the back of my head while he orgasms is so hot.

Wow

It is always a rush feeling my husband or partner get off. I absolutely LOVE kneeling between hubbys legs on our bed, sucking his cock. That moment I feel him tremble and moan, knowing he is about to cum, makes me want it all the more. Feeling his cock swell and then the release down my throat. Seeing him gripping the bedsheets or feeling him grip the back of my head while he orgasms is so hot.

Well put! Lol....I love the feeling and get off on knowing I can give someone that kind of pleasure, I would rather see my partner get off then get off myself.....at least every now and again, that would get very old very quick if that actually happened everytime! Lol

Well put! Lol....I love the feeling and get off on knowing I can give someone that kind of pleasure, I would rather see my partner get off then get off myself.....at least every now and again, that would get very old very quick if that actually happened everytime! Lol

Thank you Brandy. I know what you mean..lol..But when he cums it is actually a bit of a power trip for me in a way...and of course the fun is when he is beggin me to stop.........but I don't for a bit...I LOVE doing that....(nice body bi the way)

I'm so excited to see you ladies here and read your replies to Ted's topic. We talk so much about this high, the one we get in pleasuring each other. Especially loved your comment Beth, about being between your husband's legs...! Pleasing Ted orally is my ultimate high. I love pushing him back onto our bed and taking his cock out. The sigh he gives me when my lips first touch his head thrills me. I love to take my time with him, building him up again and again before he floods my mouth... His cum always tastes so sweet. -Kitty

I'm so excited to see you ladies here and read your replies to Ted's topic. We talk so much about this high, the one we get in pleasuring each other. Especially loved your comment Beth, about being between your husband's legs...! Pleasing Ted orally is my ultimate high. I love pushing him back onto our bed and taking his cock out. The sigh he gives me when my lips first touch his head thrills me. I love to take my time with him, building him up again and again before he floods my mouth... His cum always tastes so sweet. -Kitty

OK girl..shut the hell up...lol....making me horny just thinking about it.........:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::heart::heart:

Back