New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

Agreed! But I think he likes it when we beg… until we are all tittered out.
Yes, I said titter! :rolleyes:

Also, hi Sassy. You are awesome!
Haha hi yourself. Thank you eLLEXa you're pretty awesome yourself. :kiss:
No need to beg! Your desires have been cataloged. (Yeah, I have a catalogue of desire, so? Is the internet, you're supposed to expect weird creeps at every turn!)

Next time I find myself faced with a similar quandary, I will consider pictures, moving or still. In the meantime, I hope you find solace with my other masturbation videos and pictures ;)

You mean those ones that people supposedly don't like? :p

I like them a lot.:D

:caning::caning::caning::caning::caning:

You are a bad bad boy. Very disappointed in you leaving all these unhappy ladies hanging. Tsk. Tsk.

okay so I might wanna see too. :p

No need to beg! Your desires have been cataloged. (Yeah, I have a catalogue of desire, so? Is the internet, you're supposed to expect weird creeps at every turn!)

Next time I find myself faced with a similar quandary, I will consider pictures, moving or still. In the meantime, I hope you find solace with my other masturbation videos and pictures ;)

sigh.... yes, we can always go back........back I go.....

Does the catalog have pictures? *snatches it out of your hand and then frowns*
It's just a bunch of chicken scratch. Did you do this while jerking?
I can't make anything out. Sigh. Is that roundish stick figure supposed to be me?

I write it with my cock, so you shouldn't you expect "chicken scratch"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fuck, I'm going to be laughing at that ALL DAY!

Haha hi yourself. Thank you eLLEXa you're pretty awesome yourself. :kiss:

You mean those ones that people supposedly don't like? :p

I like them a lot.:D

Yeah, those ones! ;)

*pouts...*

This is a pout-free zone. The signs are clearly posted in my imagination!

You are a bad bad boy. Very disappointed in you leaving all these unhappy ladies hanging. Tsk. Tsk.

okay so I might wanna see too. :p

Yeah..... Haven't you got anything archived? :devil:

sigh.... yes, we can always go back........back I go.....

Let me know what you find back there..... I'm not even sure what's out there anymore.

I write it with my cock, so you shouldn't you expect "chicken scratch"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fuck, I'm going to be laughing at that ALL DAY!

*Takes a closer look at the catalog, tilting it this way and that*
Well fuck, now I just want to lick your catalog. Lol.

*Starts singing to you in my best Barry White voice.*
*Warning, it might be creepy. But I’m going for funny.*
Come closer, baby, and let me lick your catalog… of desire… :devil:

Terrible! I hate you for putting these weird thoughts in my brain. :mad:
Also, laugh all you want, mister… but I’m filing a complaint about a lack of timely delivery of items ordered from this catalog.

P.S. — Hey. It’s Tuesday. Snap a pic already! HUGZ! :heart:

bump!!

and grind…

sexy bum and chin and hands and chest and back and cock and thighs and tummy pics requested…

yeah… pretty much all of you will do.

hop to it mister!

There are photos of you, looking delicious and videos with the same yumminess. :devil:

You know, talikat, you always say the nicest things! Every time I read our posts it makes me smile. I can't believe I haven't checked on my own thread in over a week!

*Takes a closer look at the catalog, tilting it this way and that*
Well fuck, now I just want to lick your catalog. Lol.

*Starts singing to you in my best Barry White voice.*
*Warning, it might be creepy. But I’m going for funny.*
Come closer, baby, and let me lick your catalog… of desire… :devil:

Terrible! I hate you for putting these weird thoughts in my brain. :mad:
Also, laugh all you want, mister… but I’m filing a complaint about a lack of timely delivery of items ordered from this catalog.

P.S. — Hey. It’s Tuesday. Snap a pic already! HUGZ! :heart:

Yeah, watch out for the weirdness. I think mine might be contagious. Let me know how you're getting on with that catalog. It's less of a mail order thing and more of a wishing and dreaming thing. Kind of like the old Sears Christmas catalog that used to show up. Full of toys, all things you wanted. Then Christmas rolls around and you find out you weren't getting any of that cool shit, you got a knit sweater instead, and it was like 20 years too early for that to be OK as a Christmas gift, but there it is! Merry Christmas, indeed! Fuck.

bump!!

and grind…

sexy bum and chin and hands and chest and back and cock and thighs and tummy pics requested…

yeah… pretty much all of you will do.

hop to it mister!

This picture request is going to take some creative photography and/or use of mirrors. On the plus side, I just found that one of my cameras has a "double exposure" feature built in, so I could take one of those cheesy photos with maybe my cock, thighs, tummy, and chest in it, then a wispy shot of my bum, back, and chin (it's an "expert-level" pose) hanging out in the corner. You know what I mean? I'm feeling I'm making less and less sense as this post goes on......
Hi AJ.

*pinches your butt*

Pinching? And on a day I took pictures, no less? What is the world coming to?

Uh... yeah. Pictures. I have 15 that I like, but they're all more or less the same. Post them all, or do a cull?

Hmm. There's more of these. And sorry they're not more different, but I kind of liked how they all turned out. So I'm posting them all. I would encourage everyone to tell me their least favourite. Or most. ;)

Last edited:
On the plus side, I just found that one of my cameras has a "double exposure" feature built in, so I could take one of those cheesy photos with maybe my cock, thighs, tummy, and chest in it, then a wispy shot of my bum, back, and chin (it's an "expert-level" pose) hanging out in the corner.

^^^^^ THIS!!! WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. There's more of these. And sorry they're not more different, but I kind of liked how they all turned out. So I'm posting them all. I would encourage everyone to tell me their least favourite. Or most. ;)

OMG I love these!!!!! Number 16 (lick) is my favorite by a smidge, all are lickable though!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

OMG I love these!!!!! Number 16 (lick) is my favorite by a smidge, all are lickable though!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I like that one, too. Although if I had to pick a favourite, it would be #23. I like how my stomach looks.

You should be a jeans model because you know how to wear them. I love the belt too, mainly when it's undone. Mmmmpffff........

I should. I agree. I don't suppose you're a model scout?

Last two!

Last two? *cries*

You're posting while I'm replying so you get me spamming your thread, but I see man fur!!! That is sexy seeing just a hint of it above your waistband.

Enough chit chat, I have new photos to drool over. Peace!

I like that one, too. Although if I had to pick a favourite, it would be #23. I like how my stomach looks.

I like this one for the same reason..

15 cause it's the white shirt and hands.
16 cause of the lighting and your skin.

Last edited:
Back