The mayors trophy wife (closed)

-He muffled his moans when they came as yawns with his hands in front of his mouth. He grins as he enjoyed the attention a hand to his leg looked like that but his fingers went through her hair gently. and then back on the desk as they were almost done but then One of the Chiefs had a questions about the Police Team he sighed as they continued.-

She was annoyed by the meeting still going on. She bobbed up and down sucking softly. She ran her nails over his balls. She sucked his cock hard as she took more of him in her mouth. She sucked harder she was varying the speed and pressure she was sucking with.

-Soon The Meeting was over as they left he came just as the door shut filling her mouth with a moan from his lips.-"Oh.......yeah.....that was naughty wasn't it?"-I smile as i slid you up from the desk and sit you on it in front of me.-

"Well yeah its naughty." She laughed looking at him. She ran her hand over her thigh. She leaned in and kissed him.

-He kissed her back and his hands ran up her body gently and rubbed her thighs.-"I love this it is like before we got married."-Max Smiled and kissed her neck gently biting.-

"Yeah it is but I'm glad to be your wife I love you." She kissed him and stroked his chest. "I really love you baby." Smiled at him.

"I love you to honey."-His hands ran up her thighs.-"How did my foot work your pussy are you nice and wet...do you want to be taken on the mayors desk?"-he chuckled to her nibbling her neck.-

"Yeah I'm wet I want you to take me here on your desk." She stroked the desk she smiled at him as she stroked her side. "I want you." She rubbed her nipples through her dress.

-Max stood up and kissed her as he sat her at the edge of his desk and his cock rock hard. Standing up he slipped his cock past her panties as he began to slowly move his cock in and out of her pussy. He groaned lifting her dress a bit to show off more of her body to him as he thrusts in and out of her hot snatch.-

She moaned loudly closing her eyes."Oh god baby yes I love your cock deep in me." She stroked his arms softly as she thrusted her hips forward.

-He groaned as he kissed her neck and moaned in to her neck.-"Yeah Baby...oh i love it when you scream for more...this is so taboo i love it."-he chuckled and thrusts his cock deeper in to her.-

She looked at him and smiled. "Oh baby I love you fuck me harder." She kissed him passionately stroking his chest

-Max fucked his lovely wife he fucked her harder like she wanted as he groaned loudly.-"I love this oh god yes."

-Max smiled as he fucked her harder groaning in to her kiss. His fingers held her hips as his cock pumped her tight pussy around his cock.-"Oh baby i love this we get the rest of the day to each other.

"Oh baby I'm yours all yours. I'm your sexy wife and your my sexy husband." She kissed him passionately as she felt her pussy clutch his cock tightly. Her orgasm was building.

-He groaned a bit louder.-"You want to bounce on my cock while i sit in my Mayor chair oh yeah."-he fucked her harder as he picked her up and sat her on his cock she slid all the way down she could feel his cock fill her up completely pounding her away bouncing her using her ass.-

"Oh fuck yes mayor." She called out she bounced hard. "Cum deep in my tight pussy huni." She looked in his eyes and kissed him.

-He came filling her all the way filling her tight pussy with tons of his cum. He kissed her passionately as he held her in place a bit and broke the kiss softly.-"I love you very much."-he said softly and pet her hair gently.-"Let us rest here a moment and then we can leave and enjoy our day."

She moaned loudly keeping her eyes closed. She stroked her side looking at him. She loved him filling her up. She bite her lip as he filled her with cum. She stroked his cheek. "I love you fill me up with your cum." She started to cum on his dick. She kissed him passionately.

-He came filling her body as he smiled holding her close.-"Mmm yes this is very nice indeed."-Max held her close as he stroked her hair in his lap.-"When your ready we can clean up and enjoy the rest of our day."-he said just caressing her back as well.-

She moaned as he came in her she laid back breathless. "Can we stay here for a little while I need a little break."

-Max breathed as he held her close to him and just relaxed petting her hair and rubbed he rback nice and easy for her.-

She slide off the table smiling she stroked his chest as she wiped herself with a tissues. She kissed him. "I love you." She bent down to grab her jacket giving him a good show of her bare little ass. She passed him her thong. "Can you look after this I don't want to wear it." She said as she sorted her dress out.

"Oh no? what if a wind lifts your little skirt."-he smiled and chuckled.-"Giving me easy access the rest of the day."-he chuckled again as he put it in his coat pocket and closed the pocket with a button as i wash my hands and clean my self off.-

"Well I don't care I like the naughtiness and you can have easy access to your wife." She held his hand looking at him. She kissed him passionately looking at him. "Let's go eat"

Back