If you could fuck a super hero who would it be?

Mary Jane Watson..Kitty Pryde..Jean Grey..Catwoman..Black Cat

list would go on and on..:D
 
oooo.... fun!

here we go... definitely gambit:
2721754-im_cry.jpg

because duh.... sexiness is basically his superpower.





also... sexiest superhero there is: nightwing, the former robin!
nightwing-nicola-scott.jpg

I even found an article about WHY he's so sexy: it's right here :D





I also really really love the comic Saga, and while the whole thing is sumptuous and lush and exciting and scary and sexy... the relationship between the two leads Alana & Marko is just the sweetest, most human, amazing thing.... and it certainly doesn't hurt that they're both insanely hot and totally in love with each other...
latest

I tried to just say Marko, but they are so gorgeous together, I just want to have them both.
saga11.jpg

if you love comics and you're not already reading this, then you need to read it. if you DON'T love comics.... just read it anyway. I promise you'll love comics once you're done.
 
It's kind of interesting to me that people's responses could be divided up into three groups: actor based, visually based, or ability based.

Actor based - is where the person likes a superhero based on who represented the hero alone. I imagine if the actor was in an episode of Baywatch, that the fan wouldn't say "oh, well she/he isn't a superhero anymore, so I'm not interested." Instead they would still drool over the actor.

Visually based - similar to actor based, as it is based on visual representation (which may or may not be represented by the artist who drew them), but it is based on a drawn of attributes which someone finds interesting.

Ability based - is just an attribute alone that is appreciated. Put the same attribute on just about anyone and the person would likely be interested in that person too.

Not hatin' on anybody's reasons, I just find it interesting.
 
Vampirella and Black Canary

t2wm76e2urhbxocva9z8.jpg


dxdvptjeshtlzgf3mt1v.jpg


The there is also, Psylocke, Emma Frost, Elektra and Sue Storm

t37yf7yzk0tdkgp89gsi.jpg


xtgcippmgkhdnajcwwer.jpg


iwkvu8pchhs0i25uucuf.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This reminds me of a joke I heard many years ago. I havent read the entire thread, so if I'm repeating this, I apologize.


Superman was flying through the sky and looked down and saw Wonder Woman sunbathing nude on the side of a hill. He swooped down and fucked the hell out of her. He finished off and flew away figuring she would never know who he was.
After he left, Wonder Woman said "What the hell just happened?"
The Invisible Man replied, "I dont know, but my ass sure hurts like hell!"
 
Definitely Linda Carter's Wonder Woman. How she never fell out of that costume,when I was willing it to happen every week.

Also Linda Carter as Wonder Woman. As a nylon fetishist her long legs in those shiny tan pantyhose had me in nylon fetish fantasy each week.
 
Not sure what this says about me but ... Elastagirl?? Maybe it's the gymnast/flexibility thing ? : D
 
Back
Top