The Cavern of the Bear (OPEN~please read 1st post)

Rehab for Losers

Do they have that, do you think? A place where you can go to learn NOT to be a loser? Is there a place that allows you to join with others, just like you? To stand up and announce to the world at large, "Hello. My name is...and I am a loser."

Do they have a 12 step program?
Maybe a star given after your first thirty days?
Can they tell you which program you should be in based upon the type of loser you are?

"I get jealous over my on line love affairs."
"I haven't seen a sun rise in over twenty years."
"I can only do it with the lights off and the doors closed while blindfolded and gagged."
"I have more friends on W.O.W then I do in real life."
"I only date abusive people."
"I need to be the center of the universe to everyone."

Do they have drugs for that? Maybe something that boosts your self esteem? Makes you feel normal? Content? Ready for the world at large?

Is it possible that there are things in place but called something else? Sexaholics Anonymous, Cyber Addiction Cafe...

Too funny.

My brain is stuck on repeat because all I can imagine is standing up and looking into a vast auditorium filled with people and saying, quietly...

"Hello. I am a loser. Are you?"

and hearing...a vast, roaring...silence.

Name~ Ravenia A'Khal

Titles~ Queen of the Sundered Lands
Baroness of Pain in the Cloud Crest Courts

Personality~ Proud. Rude. A warrior woman. Takes no bullshit. Strong willed. Silent. Feels that words are a waste of time and energy. Intelligent but NOT book smart. Fairly insular.

Home Land~ Large mountain region of Cloud Crest. War divided the land over 200 years prior, East from West. She is the monarch of the eastern region, known by the local populace as The Sundered Lands. The proper name is no longer used and hasn't been since before she assumed the throne.

Background Ravenia was born 27 cycles ago, to a poor farmer and his wife. Was sent to the courts of Cloud Crest at 12 cycles~ to be battle trained. Advanced fairly rapidly and became squadron leader by 18. Youngest ever.

When the old queen of her lands was deposed, Ravenia won the right of trial for the monarchy. Right of trial consists of 13 battles fought over 13 days. Single combat to full squadron...no help. She bested them all. After the right of trial, all those who vied for the throne were given one year to kill or otherwise get rid of the competition. AT the end of that period~The Reckoning~she was the last one standing. She became queen soon after.

Has been in seat for over 6 years. And then war came. And the Sundered Lands were conquered.

Updating to place on this page

In private

I am that girl. The one easily recognized as fierce, battle ready, battle tested, unable... no...unwilling to bend. I am she~the one who does not ever lean back, kneel up, whisper No Ma'am. Yes Ma'am. No Sir. Yes Sir.

On no.

Not she.

Not me.

But in private, I can be convinced. If you are strong enough. If you can best me. Beat me. Not physically. I am a glutton for pain so an actual beating will accomplish nothing. So no, not physically. Mentally. If you can engage me on all levels. Every single one. Make me want to kneel for you, whimper for you, cry out for you, come...for you.

In private~

When the doors are closed and there is absolutely no one around. Not because I don't want the world to see me in a position of weakness. I could give two fucks about the world. Why would I care what it thinks? What it sees?

I don't.

BUT...

In private~

I can allow myself to be weak and in that weakness, gain strength.
I can give you the bits of myself that others do NOT deserve.
I can become a gift for your amusement.
I can be the willow that bends to your howling winds.
I can do what it is that your words, your bearing, your self...requires.

In private I can~

Whimper.
Shiver.
Growl.
Cry.
Crawl.
Kneel.
Beg.
Whisper.

Say please and thank you and again and once more and may I...

In private~

I become something else...and it's a gift that very few should ever receive.

He had given her one year. One year. She hadn't believed him, not really. What would be the point of recombining the Sundered Lands with Cloud Crest proper? The two nations had developed in very different ways and, thanks to the mountain between them, a joining seemed utterly useless.

He had spoken of a coming war. He had expressed the idea that if they were not one country under one ruler both countries would be torn asunder. Ended. He had further stated that if she could not concede peacefully then he would take over, by force of arms. She hadn't thought for one moment that he would even DARE such a thing.

The cabinet members, her ministry, had attempted to warn her. Statements were made, things said in haste that she was just now beginning to repent. They had told her~

"This man is ruthless. His sense of right and wrong is as strong as yours. He believes whole-heartedly in what he is saying and he will not rest until we are under his sway. It would be best, for us, if you gave in."

They had told her~

"He says that there is war coming from elsewhere and if we are not united then we will fall. He does not speak falsely. Have you not heard of the vast armies on the lower plains? We have not heard from Sto Lat nor her sister city in months. Something is wrong. Something is coming. Please sign the treaty."

Finally, they had said~

"We will leave and go to Cloud Crest ourselves. You can not say nay when our very lives are at stake. What kind of ruler are you to treat us in such a way?"

Obviously, she was the kind of ruler who would banish those who would not heed her wishes.

He had given her a year. And when she had refused, he had not bothered to send another messenger with further blandishments. He had withdrawn his armies and she had thought that it was over.

Three years had passed.

Messengers had once again made the trek over mountain. They said, "He comes. Either tender a peaceful surrender or be prepared to fight."

Her answer had been "NO."

Now his armies were at her gates.
Now her people were fighting and dying.
Now there could be no treaty, only surrender, bought with the lives of her soldiers.

She should have listened.

Do they have that, do you think? A place where you can go to learn NOT to be a loser? Is there a place that allows you to join with others, just like you? To stand up and announce to the world at large, "Hello. My name is...and I am a loser."

Do they have a 12 step program?
Maybe a star given after your first thirty days?
Can they tell you which program you should be in based upon the type of loser you are?

"I get jealous over my on line love affairs."
"I haven't seen a sun rise in over twenty years."
"I can only do it with the lights off and the doors closed while blindfolded and gagged."
"I have more friends on W.O.W then I do in real life."
"I only date abusive people."
"I need to be the center of the universe to everyone."

Do they have drugs for that? Maybe something that boosts your self esteem? Makes you feel normal? Content? Ready for the world at large?

Is it possible that there are things in place but called something else? Sexaholics Anonymous, Cyber Addiction Cafe...

Too funny.

My brain is stuck on repeat because all I can imagine is standing up and looking into a vast auditorium filled with people and saying, quietly...

"Hello. I am a loser. Are you?"

and hearing...a vast, roaring...silence.

Honestly, I think we would both be in that meeting. You would be a newbie and I would be a regular lol. so, no silence would be given. *hangs head*

I am that girl. The one easily recognized as fierce, battle ready, battle tested, unable... no...unwilling to bend. I am she~the one who does not ever lean back, kneel up, whisper No Ma'am. Yes Ma'am. No Sir. Yes Sir.

On no.

Not she.

Not me.

But in private, I can be convinced. If you are strong enough. If you can best me. Beat me. Not physically. I am a glutton for pain so an actual beating will accomplish nothing. So no, not physically. Mentally. If you can engage me on all levels. Every single one. Make me want to kneel for you, whimper for you, cry out for you, come...for you.

In private~

When the doors are closed and there is absolutely no one around. Not because I don't want the world to see me in a position of weakness. I could give two fucks about the world. Why would I care what it thinks? What it sees?

I don't.

BUT...

In private~

I can allow myself to be weak and in that weakness, gain strength.
I can give you the bits of myself that others do NOT deserve.
I can become a gift for your amusement.
I can be the willow that bends to your howling winds.
I can do what it is that your words, your bearing, your self...requires.

In private I can~

Whimper.
Shiver.
Growl.
Cry.
Crawl.
Kneel.
Beg.
Whisper.

Say please and thank you and again and once more and may I...

In private~

I become something else...and it's a gift that very few should ever receive.

so true! I love this one....fits to a T!

You truly need some sort of sexual healing...

*nods*

Yes you do...

*cracking up* You women smh. You all act like I haven't told you this before! I know it but no woman attracts me enough to get the "healing" I need lol. You know exactly what I mean when I say that lol.

*cracking up* You women smh. You all act like I haven't told you this before! I know it but no woman attracts me enough to get the "healing" I need lol. You know exactly what I mean when I say that lol.

*grins* I know. It's the suck, ain't it?

He had given her one year. One year. She hadn't believed him, not really. What would be the point of recombining the Sundered Lands with Cloud Crest proper? The two nations had developed in very different ways and, thanks to the mountain between them, a joining seemed utterly useless.

He had spoken of a coming war. He had expressed the idea that if they were not one country under one ruler both countries would be torn asunder. Ended. He had further stated that if she could not concede peacefully then he would take over, by force of arms. She hadn't thought for one moment that he would even DARE such a thing.

The cabinet members, her ministry, had attempted to warn her. Statements were made, things said in haste that she was just now beginning to repent. They had told her~

"This man is ruthless. His sense of right and wrong is as strong as yours. He believes whole-heartedly in what he is saying and he will not rest until we are under his sway. It would be best, for us, if you gave in."

They had told her~

"He says that there is war coming from elsewhere and if we are not united then we will fall. He does not speak falsely. Have you not heard of the vast armies on the lower plains? We have not heard from Sto Lat nor her sister city in months. Something is wrong. Something is coming. Please sign the treaty."

Finally, they had said~

"We will leave and go to Cloud Crest ourselves. You can not say nay when our very lives are at stake. What kind of ruler are you to treat us in such a way?"

Obviously, she was the kind of ruler who would banish those who would not heed her wishes.

He had given her a year. And when she had refused, he had not bothered to send another messenger with further blandishments. He had withdrawn his armies and she had thought that it was over.

Three years had passed.

Messengers had once again made the trek over mountain. They said, "He comes. Either tender a peaceful surrender or be prepared to fight."

Her answer had been "NO."

Now his armies were at her gates.
Now her people were fighting and dying.
Now there could be no treaty, only surrender, bought with the lives of her soldiers.

She should have listened.

Ooooh I love this.

It feels like the tolling of a bell. Once for each warning, and each year.

Now she is staring out at the sea of enemies she knew were coming and didn't prepare for, and is regretting the complacence.

Ooooh I love this.

It feels like the tolling of a bell. Once for each warning, and each year.

Now she is staring out at the sea of enemies she knew were coming and didn't prepare for, and is regretting the complacence.

*nods*

Exactly...I do plan on putting some bits into place about the preparations that were unfinished...but the basic gist is exactly as you say...

she was unprepared...

and now she has to pay for it.

Micah and Memories

She stops on the corner, just across the way from the old, abandoned apartment building. That building holds some of her past, bits and pieces that she has never forgotten. Rain drops scatter and patter all around her, like drips of sadness collecting in a bucket but she pays it no mind, her brain, her thoughts far from here, in the long ago.

Back when~

She was five and he had decided that because she had asked WHY one too many times she should be put out in the snow~barefoot, in a ratty, tattered, threadbare robe, fresh from the tub. She had gotten deathly ill from that particular punishment but he had never taken her to the hospital. She had been kept home, hidden from the prying eyes of the school.

Back when~

Only nine years of age, yet had just started her period. He had forced her to clean up the spots of blood she had accidentally leaked upon the ragged carpet, using an old toothbrush and baking soda. That was the first time she had heard~ "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed." She lost what innocence she had remaining just as soon as the bleeding...stopped.

Back when~

Thirteen years of age and a boy had asked her to her first school dance. He had beaten her. Thoroughly. Two broken ribs, a black eye, a busted lip and a gun shoved into her temple hard enough to bruise the skin. He had told her~"Only sluts go walk about with boys they don't know. Do you want to be called a slut?" And then he had shown her what sluts were good for.

So many hurtful things. So many memories.

The woman grabbed the make shift timer from her pocket and pressed the button that would erase the building that housed the hurt. Ten seconds later? An explosion that rocked the silence of this tiny corner, in this long forgotten town, in this back woods place.

Fire. A blast, a concussive force of sound. More fire. Then a gas main? Who knew? Who cared? The building..imploded and then...exploded in a shower of bricks and stone and rubble.

The memories...were silent.

Big, bad...Werewolf

I sit up on a branche reading Hunger: Food of Passion. Like i do every friday instead of hanging with boyfreinds i dont have and even just freinds i dont have. Mainly because i read my books. I dont have sex with the football players. Thats just not me. I read about the werewolf, Jason, beating the monster hunter up to save a gorgeus vampire. I close my book and lay back. One thing about my parents: they never care when im home. I sleep on the branche dreaming of werewolves fucking humans and vampires fucking humans.

Dedication

There is a thing.

I don't discuss it much. I have no need to. Those who know me in an intimate setting know the truth.

I have an oral fixation.

If you'd like to hear about it...I will explain. You might as well get comfortable, this could take a while.

I have never understood women who jump on a man as if the only thing he has to offer is dick. Hell, there is an entire body that needs...

Licked.

Suckled.

Tasted.

Tormented.

Hold on~ let me...show you.

The shirt can go. Each button is pushed through until there is nothing but the white tee t'ween thee and me. And the tee should be gone as well, but I am willing to wait for you to remove it.

Nice. Thank you.

Full lips find...a pulse at the base of your throat. Teeth taste flesh...at the juncture of shoulder and neck. Your chest. Flat male nipples. Drifting...slowly over ribs and stomach until hands decide to help you divest your self of anything below waist level.

What is it today? Jeans? Boxers? Gone.

Now we have nude male...lovely. There are bits that are jutting and heavy with the scent of masculinity. My lips don't travel there. Not yet. First there are thighs and knees and a very heavy scrotum. These things require tongue tip trailing ever so lightly. Circling. Learning. Surveying.

But eventually, when your hands are wrapped into the short length of my hair...full lips open to engulf...just the head. Cheeks hollow. Throat swallows. Saliva is needed and so the bobbing is to open up warm wet cavern of my mouth to your...length.

Pretty, pretty penis.

One does not force this. Slow and sure, steady...wins the race. So ..in...out...deeper...out...further....out...and somehow a small hand wraps itself around the shaft to provide....something...different. Hand going up along saliva soaked shaft...rising with my mouth, lowering in the same way.

And suction. Yummy, lovely...suction.

The sounds of suck and plop and wetness and groans and whimpers and I can't talk now...my mouth is full.

In the walls

She can hear it. The breathing behind the facade that encapsulates her. It is a gasping, wheezing sound. Like someone dying. Trapped behind supposedly solid walls.

She knocks on each one.

"Hello?"

There is no answer. There is NEVER any answer. She can not give up though, she just can NOT. Because there is something there, someone hidden away. Watching her. Stalking her. Waiting for her to go to sleep so that they can pounce, hurt her. Kill her. Rape her. Something. Anything. Everything.

Her sleep patterns change.

Eyes grow heavy during the day so that is when she rests. She switches her work schedule so that she can avoid the large spaces that become even larger at night. BUT the presence follows her to work. Hides, just out of sight, just beyond notice.

In the walls.

She can feel him, her, it, them.

A spike of ice through the back of her neck and no one ever listens.

She tells them~

"I can feel them. I know they are there. Please you have to believe me!!"

She tells them~

"Just let me knock this wall down, please? Just this one. If there is no space, then we don't have to worry about it...will just enlarge the room a little bit, right? Right?"

No answer. Never an answer.

Eventually, she finds a sledge hammer.

Eventually, she takes it home...and takes it to the wall. Just one wall. One that won't be noticed right away~the wall at the back of her walk in closet. Clothing has to be removed, but who cares? This is necessary. Shoes have to be placed in a different spot but no matter, she does it with a happy heart because the fear is...

overwhelming.

And when the wall explodes outward from the force of her swing?

She sees a light...a crawl space...

and eyes.

Screaming.

I can hear it. No one else does, though.

And eyes, I see them. Multi-hued. A veritable rainbow of blinking, winking orbs in blue, brown, gold, green, gray, hazel.

There are no faces to go with the eyes. And that's okay. That means the eyes steal the show. They are the focus (ha ha) of my vision (ha ha ha) and I can see that they want to be noticed.

So I notice them.

I do not like it here.

Did I tell you about the hands that reach for me? Large, small, slender, fat, brown, pale and every other skin shade in between? They do, really. No arms, at all. Just hands. Fingernails are oval or sharp and pointy, sometimes even barely there. Those hands grab and grasp and pinch.

Yes they DO pinch.

I can see the way you look at me, reach for me, yell at me. You think I don't see? You think I am insane?

Well...are you?

I just wish for one minute that you could see what I see. Then you'd understand. Then you would get it. Then you would know.

And you would hate me.

Just like I hate myself.

These walls are VERY soft.

*bang.*

*bang.*

*bang.*

Last edited:
An Ode to Desire

It is golden eyed.

There were times when Desire appeared in male form. Other times, It had appeared to be female. The hair could be black or blonde or brown or red. The skin could be dark or pale or dusky. The body could be tall or short, muscular or soft. The voice could be alto, soprano, tenor or bass. Desire could be anyone, anything. It was of the Endless and unlimited in what it could do, could be.

However, no matter the form? Desire remains golden eyed.

On this day, at this time? Desire was female. Sweetly formed, softly curved with cloud dark hair and alabaster skin. That was the form her prey had fantasized upon and so, when a thing needed doing? That was the form it chose.

Not that Desire would ever be considered an IT. Those of the Endless were either unutterably beautiful or unspeakably horrid. Even Delirium (once Delight) with her mismatched eyes and her tattered clothing was gorgeous to look upon....with the right mind set. Despair, fat and grotesque, could only be what she was, no more, no less but there is a certain beauty to mental pain. There is a morbid loveliness to crazy. It goes without saying though, that no sibling could match the sheer perfection of Desire.

The name that went with this form? Claire. There were a pair of glasses, too. Cat's eye frames with dark lenses to hide the golden glow of eyes that would not, could not, change. A cultivated air of dirtied innocence. A bit of tattered dignity, held tightly between slender fingers. Desire was Claire and it was enough.

So~

*pock, pock, pock, pock*

Heels hurrying along a darkened alley, breath whispering out in long gasps and startled breaths. Hair dampened and clinging to those frames, to those cheeks~rounded and full and flushed with worry, cold, pain. A trap for a certain kind of person. The perfect bait.

"You've got to help me." The voice trembles on the edge of girlishness, a slight hitch in the words, a hint of tears.

And the trap is sprung, bait taken.

Desire is everything you've ever wanted, ever needed. It is the end all and be all of your daily life, the thing that leads you on and on until you are scrabbling madly for anything, everything. You will give it all for Desire. You will bend and break and crawl...for Desire.

And Desire knows this.

Desire will use this.

You will be hounded and ridden and pushed and brought to your knees.

AND YOU WILL LOVE IT.

Understand this. Desire will make you into a new thing.

And right now, Desire has settled upon you to get what it wants.

You can not escape.

Back