Decadents and Dropouts IC

Relic would have been lying if she said she didn't feel the burning sharp pain as Gryph removed the bolt from her chest, but the tears in her eyes would have told the truth. So lying was pointless, humor on the other hand, that was always appropriate. Chuckling, she coughed up just a little bit of blood, but didn't seem worried about it.

As Phyliss' healing started to work, not that her body was free from the bolt, she could hear her heart beating in a stable slow rhythm.

"I don't think I'm a pirate, it looks so much easier in the plays..." she commented on her acrobatics display.

As minutes passed, she soon held up her hand for Phyliss to stop, such healing was draining of a persons own energy, and Relic felt good enough to move now. Her own natural healing could do the rest, and her healing salves and balms.

"Thank you, but you should rest too," she spoke, climbing up off the deck and too her feet. Now hit by a feeling of stupidity. If she had not joined this band of creatures she would never have tried such a daring feat, but in this crowd she felt compelled to risk her life instead of theirs.

"I better go clean up, then we should move along in case there is more company on its way."

Straightening her back, she winced, blood still seeping from the mostly reconstructed wound and holding her hand over the entry wound she retired to her quarters to sulk. She felt good having helped, but it could have been the death of her...she had to be more careful. She had more at stake than simply her life.
 
He straightened up as Relic left for her quarters, he followed short behind her, preventing her from closing the door behind her. He moved in and picked up his backpack, slipping it over his shoulder he walked out and moved back up onto the deck. Tossing the backpack into a corner under the stairs he went to lay down.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss pulled her hand back, as Relic seemed to be much better.

"Dress?" she looked down at giggled. She almost felt a little embarrassed, not because of her nudeness, as she had danced nude before, but for her hard nipples.
"Oh, I will go down and get me some clothing." Something else struck her mind.
"Verialyn? I know she's alive still, but that's all i know. I hope to see her again, too."

The gorgon got up and moved down the deck, after she looked around. The new attackers were all dead, soon they had more boats then they could even use. She got down into the cabin and put some black silk underwear on. Silk, that was what relic said. Strange. Sge smiled and put on one of her green dresses, and picked up some black velour-boots. She quickly checked her make-up and got back onto deck.
 
Darius Bloodthorne

Age - 157

Race - Vampire

Clan - Ventrue

Dresses in the colors of his family. Crimson and black. 6'8" in height, 255 lbs in weight, with an athletic build, piercing blue eyes that shine with a red tint when angered. Mostly pleasent and calm but not one to be trifled with. Wears two platinum gauntlets on his hands and carries with him a sword of an unknown past.

I think you accidently got the wrorng thread? Your're welcome to join, but check the O.O.C.-thread before first.
 
Gryph

He realized that Phyliss had returned to the deck, he also noticed that the sailors had stripped their attackers from what valuables and useables they had left and dumped the rest in the bushes. He stared at the gorgon for a long while, she was rather fetching he had to admit, he chuckled to himself, yes she was very fetching indeed, did they not share a moment of heated passion?

He sighed and stared up at the sky, what a strange journey this had been so far.
 
Phyliss

Phyliss put her hand on Gryphs large shoulder.
"Don't worry about Relic, she'll be fine now."
 
Gryph met the gorgon's eyes,

"I am sure she will be."

He stiffled a yawn,

"Want to sit with me? Seems like the knights have spoiled a lot of moods with their silly attack"
 
Phyllis

"Yes, let us sit down. All these crazy attacks in a short time... I wonder if we will find some peace."
Phyliss took a large rug of fur that was taken from one of the dead and placed it on the ground, making a comfortable place on deck. Then she sat down on it, waiting for Gryph.
 
Gryph

He sat down wirth Phyliss, dropping his backpack within reach.

"I believe in the end we will find peace if we truly wish to find it. Those among us who is not made for settling down will most likely wander off in search for more adventures."

He was of course indirectly speaking of Relic, he didn't see the Drow as one to settle down, but perhaps she may surprise them all in the end. He stared at the ring she had given him, he could sense the magic in it, just didn't know what it was.

"What is your dream Phyliss?"

He was looking down as he asked this
 
Phyliss

"My dream is that of a place of peace, where I can rest from running from protector to protector. Maybe even a place that will offer protection for others that share my faith..."
She leaned against Gryph, putting her arms around his hip, as far she could reach.
"And what is your dream?"
 
Gryph

He rested an arm around the gorgon's shoulders and shrugged slightly,

"To find love, to find my purpose in life and perhaps even to find out more about the powers I wield and which seems to still be evolving."

He smirked,

"Perhaps I will find somebody whom I can just be Gryph with."
 
Phyliss

Don't you think you might have found that already?" She rubbed her hip against his side, without moving her shoulders, feeling somehow proud of her flexibility, even if that was childish.
"You can be gryph with me. And I think I gave you at least a little love. Maybe it is still something that you have wished for and no one gave you yet because you didn't dare to ask?"
 
Gryph

He smiled at her,

"True, but the thing is that I wish for more than just the camaraderie we share Phyliss."

He looked out on the water,

"I wish for one to mate for life, marriage if that is even possible for me."
 
Phyliss

Phyliss was speechless for a moment. She had more thought about a sexual thing, but this came completely unexpected and puzzled her. She needed a moment to sort her thoughts, but did remove her arms any moment from Gryph.
"I think i could really love you, yes, after all what we did. But could I marry? I honestly don't know if would manage to be faithful for ever. I am so used to stand in the center of attention everywhere i was. It was a survival thing for me all the time."
 
Gryph

He smiled at Phyliss and placed an arm around her shoulders, hugging her close,

"I know Phyliss, I thank you for taking time to think about it."

He grinned,

"And I believe that I will perhaps gain what I search, who knows, perhaps there is more made of my kind."
 
Phyliss

It took some moments until Phyliss really realized what he had just said and done. Many men had fancied her, some have been close friends and good protectors, but no one ever even hinted that she could be more then a lover. Even her most indepenent lovers would have never ever thought of marrying her, or if anyone ever even thought about it, never said anything lik that. Still, she believed that she would not be able to be a wife, this prove of trustness into her just hit her like a hammer, and she started to cry.
She climbed up gryph to reach his face, and started kissing his cheeks, hugging his neck, while she kept weeping.
 
Gryph

The tears took him by surprise, as did the fact that Phyliss suddenly started climbing onto him to shower his cheeks in kisses as tears flowed down her cheeks. At first he thought she was upset, but the kisses proved otherwise, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her form to him, gently rubbing her upper back.
 
Phyliss

"I'm sorry." she said.
"I love you, but I wouldn't be a good wife." She hugged close to him.
"But I can give you my passion and love, if you want it."
 
Gryph

He nudged her with his forehead,

"I'll be honored to have them."

He smiled and then looked out over the water once more,

"It is more than I had grown up with and more than I can hope for."

He grimaced,

"If you bar the fact that I did lower my guard with Relic. She mentioned that she wanted my friendship...first time I heard that."
 
Phyliss

"Don't worry about Relic - we overcome our earlier quarrels." Phyliss had stopped crying, and even smiled a little again.
"But we are friends, and i want all of you to be my friends..."
The gorgon caressed his neck. "But if I can give you any pleasure you haven't had yet, or maybe something you never dared to ask, just tell me anytime."
 
He smiled at Phyliss and gave her a kiss on the cheek,

"I will keep that in mind. Perhaps we should catch some sleep? It will be a long day tomorrow, having to manage three ships even with Ma'ant controlling his own."
 
Phyliss

"You're right. I'll have to divide the crew tommorrow, so that we can sell what we don't need." She kissed him back and got up.
"At least we have some room now."
She walked down to the cabin. She took her dress off, and kept standing in her underwear for a moment. Would they be attacked another time? Probably not, after all this failed attempts. Nobody would now that they failed, by now. Maybe someone was still expecting that the assassins would return with her head on display. She took off her underwear and put on a long neglige. She wondered where all the othes would sleep; she would not mind to have someone close now, just to feel more safe.
 
Drake

He watched Phyliss as she moved away, he watched the night sky for a while longer, hoping that in time the heart he had could be nestled in the care of another who felt the same about him. Then he laid down onto the deck, his head on his backpack, a yawn escaped him and his eyelids slid close. After a few moments the half-dragon slept the sleep of humans.
 
Phyliss

Although phyliss felt somehow excited, she soon feel asleep. To much had happened in the last days, especially in the last hours. She was exhausted, so even excitement could keep her awake very long.
 
Gryph

At the dawn of the next day, Gryph woke up, the gentle bobbing of the deck underneath him almost lulled him back to sleep. But instead he rose and got ready, cold water chased the last vestiges of sleep from his brain, leaving him fully awake and ready. Of course the first thing that was on Gryph's agenda was food and so he hunted down bread, wine, cheese and cold meat to have his own little breakfast before they got underway.
 
Back
Top