Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey sweater dress
black tights
black knee high boots

dark curly chin length hair
bright blue eyes
burgundy lip gloss

I would have seduced right then and there except my wife is such a damn cock block!
 
Very, but the trick is to dump it on the back of your tongue where you have very few tastebuds, then wash it down. Any taste is negligible, and its SO worth it.

That's supposed to work with cum too, but so far I haven't been successful, lol.

I don't have access to any BC at the moment, but if I keep having these headaches, I may have to get some.
 
The other woman. After 14 years, I've learned I'm incapable of seducing her.

Yes I know it makes me sound like a huge dog. :rolleyes:

Not really. I understand. *hugs* I hope you are able to change your situation some time in the near future. No one should be that unhappy for so long. :rose:
 
I miss bellydancing. :(
I think I'll dig up my old DVDs and practice at home until I have time and money to devote to another class.
 
Any woman who says "I miss bellydancing" I am there for the encouragement. ITs one of my missions in life. Purely altruistic, I just want them to be happy. Really.

Ah, how selfless :p

Seriously, dancing does make me happy. Plus it's sneaky exercise.
 
I am such a food/art slut. I sat there and watched 1 1/2 hours of 'Ace of Cakes' on the food channel! Duff freaking rules:D:cool:
 
Ah, how selfless :p

Seriously, dancing does make me happy. Plus it's sneaky exercise.

If it makes you happy, thats the important thing.

I'm just here for encouragement ;)

Though form my admittedly strange world view, I think every woman should try it for at least 3 months. But thats just me.
 
you'll need these to go with it ;)

Oh! Well, yes, those would be nice... but it would also mean the entire outfit would end up costing $78 plus tax. I'm going to do good to manage to scrounge together the $53 for the babydoll (why oh why couldn't Amazon carry that outfit! I could use my gift cert towards it!)
 
I am such a food/art slut. I sat there and watched 1 1/2 hours of 'Ace of Cakes' on the food channel! Duff freaking rules:D:cool:

You've got that right. I wish it would be possible to bring him in to make a cake for the Chicago Litogether this spring. :D
 
You've got that right. I wish it would be possible to bring him in to make a cake for the Chicago Litogether this spring. :D

:D *snickers* can you imagine the cost of having the cake flown to england? For some reason I bet the hubby wouldn't agree to it;)
 
:D *snickers* can you imagine the cost of having the cake flown to england? For some reason I bet the hubby wouldn't agree to it;)

Especially since Duff usually travels to set up the cake.

ETA: from the Charm City Web site:

How much are your cakes?

Because all of our cakes are priced individually by the complexity of their design, we do not have a standard price list.

Due to the care we give to each cake and the one-of-a-kind nature of each order, we require a minimum of $1000 on all of our cakes.
 
Last edited:
I just taught three little boys how to crush heads, kids in the hall style. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top