The Gambler's Ruin - (Closed)

Kate moaned, her body shifting and arching as he slowly pushed himself into her more than willing body. Thighs spread, she raised her knees and wrapped her legs around his hips with a whimper, losing herself in his kiss, his touch, the feel of their naked flesh pressed close.

"Ooooh don't stop." She begged softly, loving the feel of him filling her, stretching her and pleasing her. She slid a hand over his cheek, drawing him down for another kiss, needing the connection as she caressed his back and neck, shamelessly rubbing her breasts up against his chest.
 
Martin grew firmer with each slow thrust he took until he was surging steel inside his darlin, Kate. He loved the way she breathlessly pleaded for him not to stop and the feel of her smooth, silky legs circling him as he plunged deep inside her. Her loving hands made his heart tremble as he clung to her sweet lips, kissing and passionately whispering to her how she felt like magick.

He rolled and circled his hips as she drew along his length, her lush and slick embrace so warm and tender that he almost forgot to breath until she pressed her full, soft breasts against his chest, drawing a deep moan from his lips. "Oh Kate, you take my breath away, the way you love me." He whispered with a deeply erotic timbre in his voice. He rose up on his arms so that he could look upon Kate's beauty as he rocked against her tender, welcoming flesh. the iris of his eyes grew large as he took her loveliness in. "So beautiful." He sighed as he churned within her, smiling.
 
Kate lost herself in him, clinging and moaning as he took her higher and higher until her body trembled...her sweet hot pussy dripping with excitement as her body sang and ached for release.

Breathlessly, she whimpered and clung to him, pulling him harder against her body as she flexed her legs and urged him forward. She felt brazen and needy, but didn't care as he drove into her, a little harder still, making her gasp and sigh and then she was flying over the edge, crying out his name.

White hot pleasure burst through her core as she blindly met his thrusts and let him push her into pure bliss.
 
Martin tumbled over the edge with Kate, his balls tightening to squeeze what little seed he had left stored up deep inside of her. He trembled with the intensity of it and gasped her name repeatedly, seeking her lips through the haze of pleasure. The fluttering strokes of her release causing him to spasm and twitch within her slick grasp. "Oh Kate, oh sweet darlin." He whispered lovingly.

"Mph!" He puffed against her tender breast a moment later, growing unbearably sensitive. He mewled against Kate's chest before giddy laughter began to bubble up inside him. "You're... amazing... darlin." He managed between small bouts of boyish giggles.
 
Back
Top