The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the second text was simply panting. The first one interrupted. Briefly.

Reminders are nice.
:cool: ;) :devil:

Ah. Well I do apologize for momentarily breaking your concentration. I'm sure you found it again rather quickly, else you wouldn't have been panting shortly after. :p

Ah. Well I do apologize for momentarily breaking your concentration. I'm sure you found it again rather quickly, else you wouldn't have been panting shortly after. :p

*grins* I just broke stride a little but you're right, it didn't take long at all. :p

Still super pissed I'm missing Disney on Ice because my stupid dm says I have to work this weekend. But at least my God daughter is still going. I'll hear all about it soon enough.

Off to work...
If you never hear from me again it is most likely because I'm in jail for assault or some shit.

Still super pissed I'm missing Disney on Ice because my stupid dm says I have to work this weekend. But at least my God daughter is still going. I'll hear all about it soon enough.

Off to work...
If you never hear from me again it is most likely because I'm in jail for assault or some shit.

>.< get pictures?

Off to work...

Or the Twihards got ya...

LOL

Today, I mark this time and place as the time we lost our most beloved and fervant rake and whore. May he ever rest in peace.

Tosses a rose

Off to work...

Oh, you'll be fine. :p

Focus.
You can plan your second bio...AFTER you finish with your part in this on-going email story...and not a moment before.
But, but, but....
Admit it, you KNOW you like being pushed to better your skills and she is definitely PUSHING.
So buckle down.
I mean it.
Stop staring at this damned screen and get your notes in order and formulate a decent response.
I am so not playing with you.
wait! Just one minute!
STop typing here and get to work there.
okay, okay.

Focus.
You can plan your second bio...AFTER you finish with your part in this on-going email story...and not a moment before.
But, but, but....
Admit it, you KNOW you like being pushed to better your skills and she is definitely PUSHING.
So buckle down.
I mean it.
Stop staring at this damned screen and get your notes in order and formulate a decent response.
I am so not playing with you.
wait! Just one minute!
STop typing here and get to work there.
okay, okay.

*grins, leaning against some imaginary wall in the ether with her arms casually folded across her chest*

You know, Wolfing.... talking to yourself is perfectly okay but when you start losing the argument? Then you need to start worrying.

*grins, leaning against some imaginary wall in the ether with her arms casually folded across her chest*

You know, Wolfing.... talking to yourself is perfectly okay but when you start losing the argument? Then you need to start worrying.

*grins over at the phantom of a Lady who is NOT here but looks damned good for NOT being here*

I know, I know. BUT...well dammit...I love this story. I wish y'all could see the awesomeness of my co-writer. She pushes and pushes and pushes...and I have to at least MATCH her.

*headshake*

But it's sooooo hard.

*giggles*

*grins over at the phantom of a Lady who is NOT here but looks damned good for NOT being here*

I know, I know. BUT...well dammit...I love this story. I wish y'all could see the awesomeness of my co-writer. She pushes and pushes and pushes...and I have to at least MATCH her.

*headshake*

But it's sooooo hard.

*giggles*

Thats what she said...

-snickers.-

Thats what she said...

-snickers.-

*giggles hysterically*

You are a very sick man...

*nods*

But I mean that in the best possible way!!

Last Thought...

I did it. Damn was it ever long....
certainly took you an eternity to fuckin' write, Wolfy
Aw, fuck you.
Yeah. What she said!
Yeah...well fuck you too...
wait? Who the fuck was that??
This is the problem with all these damned characters. Half the time I ain't sure if it's me...or them...

go back to bed silly girl. being awake sucks. Net sucks, tv sucks. going to find cuddles and z's.
Night night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back