Midnight’s Forest *Closed, for Leetah and I*

Ceridwen

OOC: No problem...I'll be glad to do so.

Delicate, feminine script filled the pages, along with small drawings of flowers and herbs, and various other things. There was no date or greeting, just a flowing of words.

Today I am 18! Soon, I will join the ranks of the many others that have been the Tribe's Healer over time. I am excited, frightened and nervous. I love helping others and seeing their faces brighten when their pain is eased. I hate to see anyone in pain, even if I don't particularly care for them personally. Idris, for example. He hurt himself quite badly pounding a stake into the ground earlier today, and I went to help him. He was cursing and growling until I applied a soothing poultice, then he became much gentler. He pulled me to him and kissed me! I don't like him, but there was something about that kiss...something about being commanded for a minute that was exciting. He says he's going to marry me someday, that I am his Betrothed, but I have not made that decision yet.

I want a man that can appreciate not only how I look, but what I know and what I can do. I am not just a face and a body, although I am told they are attractive. I want someone who cares about what I do and wants to listen when I talk to him, and wants me to listen to him when he talks. I don't think I'll ever find that here, but one never knows what the Gods have in store.


Another day gone...Idris cornered me again today and kissed me. It was thrilling, and I kissed him back. When I did, he pulled me really close to him and began rubbing my back, and kissing me harder. He even touched the side of my right breast, which I have to admit, felt really good, but I managed to get away from him. I am afraid of what he might do someday, if I'm not careful. The kisses and caresses feel so good to me. How can I feel that way, when I don't like him? What would I do if I couldn't get away? I know he wants me, and sometimes when he touches me, I think I want him too, and that frightens me. Other girls don't seem to feel this way. What's wrong with me?


She wrote for pages and pages, telling of learning from Glyns, about walking in the woods, more about Idris pursuing her. She was obviously a very sensual person by nature, and was having trouble coming to terms with that in herself.

Ceridwen neared the wagon, wondering if Cael was awake and if he was hungry. She parted the curtain and stepped inside, seeing him absorbed in a book that looked all too familiar. Too angry to even speak at first, she finally found her voice.

"Just what the bloody hell do you think you're doing, boyo?"
 
Cael

"Reading your diary, of course, I thought that would have been obvious to you, now hush for a moment while I finish this paragraph, please. It's to a really good part. 'and I felt the tip of his tongue trail across my sealed lips, how was Idris able to seduce me so? I cared nothing for him but when I was caught in his kiss I felt helpless. My lips parted and I felt his tongue dart into my mouth...' Dart, my dear, he darted his tongue into your mouth? I can think of a far better place for a tongue to be placed..." Cael teased as Ceridwen stormed over to him and tore the book from his hands.

"I do love the flush of ire in your cheeks, it really sets off your eyes. Bless my soul, you're really angry arn't you? Is there more to your feelings for this Idris than you're willing to admit, even in your diary? Perhaps you should go and get whatever it is you have for him out of your system... I am sure he would be more than happy to have you. Any man would. Even me... Hmm, can you tell me of this Idris? He's claimed you as his betrothed, so he would obviously take issue with me, and my feelings for you. I sincerly doubt that he's the sort to just let a jewel like you slip through his fingers, into the hands of another man..."
 
Ceridwen

Hearing Cael's voice, mocking her, repeating words she had written in private for her eyes alone, made Ceridwen feel a myriad of emotions. She was so angry, she wanted to kill him, slowly and painfully, at that very moment. She was also embarrassed that he had glimpsed her most private thoughts and considerations. Her throat became tight with unshed tears, from anger and hurt, although she wouldn't have admitted to the last one on pain of death.

The gypsy maiden stormed across the wagon's floorboards and tore the precious volume from his unprotesting hands. As Cael taunted her, she stood there feeling her anger grow and grow, until finally she struck him across his face with the flat of her hand. She, who had never struck another in play, much less in anger, was horrified at what he had caused her to do. Her blow had caused his nose to start bleeding again, and she rushed over and gathered the items she needed to fix it.

Ceridwen stalked back to the bed with her tools and potions in her hands, clutching them tightly. Her touch still gentle, but she spoke to him as she worked, her voice cold and hard. "I apologize for striking you. However, it was deserved. You have been instructed to stay in bed and rest, and yet you seem to find the need to prowl about my wagon, spy on me, and rummage through my personal belongings. If you ever touch my things again without my knowledge and especially without my consent, I will take care of the problem much more permanently than you would prefer. If you move out of bed again, without my knowledge or consent, I will post a guard on you at all times, when I am not here. Are we clear on this matter, Ymwthiwr?"
 
Cael had seen Ceridwen's strike comming but did nothing to stop it, he thought it best that this mild mannered woman experience the heat of her anger than quell it behind her gentle propriety. He turned his face with the blow though, and smiled as fresh blood ran from his nose to cover his lips. He chuckled softly through the burst of renewed pain, as Ceridwen went to retrieve her tools of healing.

Cael caught hold of Ceridwen's wrists as she tried to come in and attended to his bloody nose. "Don't apologize, I taunted you for a reason. This Idris, you say you don't love him, but have you ever made it clear to him that he will not have you as his bride? Or are you hoping that he will simply move on of his own accord? If you don't show him the fire you've shown me, he will never relent, and you will end up the bride of a man you do not love. I would rather see the sun and the stars snuffed from the very sky than to see a woman trapped in such a state... Which is why I would offer my services. Perhaps I could claim you for my betrothed, and have it out with this Idris, once and for all. Short of that, I make no promises to you. Are we clear on that?" He released his grip on her as he gave his somewhat sharp counter to her statements.
 
Ceridwen

Scarcely able to believe Cael had laughed at her action, Ceridwen listened to him as she finished patching him up again when he released her. She listened to what he was proposing with shock and wonderment. Shock that he would suggest such a ruse and wonderment that he would offer. He didn't seem the type of man that would normally be very helpful unless he thought he would gain something in return. She answered him carefully.

"I have told Idris not only that I do not love him, but that I would sooner be betrothed to various objects and animals than a creature such as himself. However, something...some flaw in me....makes me respond when he kisses me or touches me. I try to fight it, but it seems overwhelming. As you read..." A blush stained her cheeks for a few moments, making her pause. "At any rate, I have seen what kind of fighter you are, and Idris will not let go of his false ideas anytime soon, so you would need to be much more healthy and much more agile in fighting to defend yourself against him. Otherwise, he would smash you as you would a spider, and continue to claim me for his own. I am no fool. I know you would not offer this idea without some idea of what you will want in return. Before I agree to any bargain with you, true or no, I will know what you will ask of me."
 
"Telling a man like Idris such does no good, has little impact, he see's you as a trophy, a trophy that he could fuck. Forgive my bluntness, but I see such a wonderful soul in you, not just your flesh, though that is desirable as well, I desire more. Freeing you to be exactly what you want to be, and if in doing so, I get to linger next to the fire of your spirit, all the better for me. Oh sweet doe, what you call a flaw I call a jewel in your personality, you're so giving, but in giving, you must know how to take as well, and that is why I was taunting you, I wanted to bring out your agression, you can't live in this world passively. I've learned that much in my short life..."

He listened carefully to her statements about his well being and the unlikelyhood of his ability to take Idris in a fight. "And that is why I submit to your care, darling doe. Make me well, and I shall see to this Idris. You are wise to be leary of my offer I suppose, have I not made it clear that I wish to experience your bed? But if not that, being near you is enough. For now."
 
Ceridwen

Listening to Cael's melodic tones was soothing to Ceridwen's spirit again, and she felt her anger fading even more. She felt some warmth spread inside her at his words, of her fire and spirit. It made her feel some relief that at least one person didn't think there was something wrong with her by being stirred by desires and feelings she seemed to have no control over. She knew Idris did, indeed, see her as some prize to be won and conquered, to bend to his will, and that would never happen.

Raising an eyebrow, Ceridwen said, "Very well. I shall continue to heal you, which I have already sworn to do. Once I deem you healthy enough, you shall train with a friend of mine to learn to fight in our ways. I shall consider your offer carefully, for I have no intention of sharing my bed with you, nor my body, no matter how sweet your words seem. I shall remain pure until I have found my enaid adfyw, and then shall I give my all to him."

She quickly prepared some soup for Cael and left him to his own devices as she went to meet Glyns to speak more of the upcoming ceremony.
 
"I should like to meet this friend of yours who you intend to train me in your way of arms." Cael stated flatly as she prepared him his soup. He caught her by her wrist one last time, at first he grasped her tightly, stilling her before she fled the wagon, but then his touch eased to a gentle massaging caress that was slowly creeping up her arm as he spoke his next words to her in a voice like suede.

"Guard yourself well then, my darling doe, for I tell you now that I am a wild cat out on the prowl for one as tender as you. And we have already seen how easily you submit to the touch of a man. Face it sweeting, your purity is not likely to be long lived around one such as I. I see the fury building in your eyes again, its brilliant, but pointless, purity is archaic, and greatly over rated, pet. I should tell you the tales told to me of women from the orient... There, a woman's value comes from how experienced she is in bed... If you are to give your future Enaid Adfyw your all, you'd best be learning what your all really is." And with that, he released her, his hand having made it to lightly caress her chin.
 
Ceridwen

As Ceridwen left the wagon to meet Glyns, her thoughts were back inside with Cael. She had refused to tell him anything of the teacher she had chosen for him, but their best bryrdrwr was by far, a man named Aeron. He was born to be a fighter, and he was without a doubt the most talented brawler anyone had ever seen. She had seen him do things that she would not have thought possible. He would be a grueling taskmaster for the cocky young minstrel....just what he needed to take him down a peg or two, she thought, smiling to herself.

She allowed herself to remember the feel of his hand moving slowly, caressingly up her arm, his voice caressing her as well. She had felt an ache in her loins and a dangerous moistness gathering between her thighs at the combination of the two. He was going to be Hell to avoid when it came to trying to coax her into bed with him. If only he could understand what her purity meant to her. She must be strong and remain firm with him until after the seremoni, then she was free to follow her desires. Even then, she planned to wait until she had found her heart's true love before giving herself.

Ceridwen knew that Cael would have to be at best as well before he began training with Aeron. He was most likely going to need more care at the end of each training session! She would speak to her friend the next day, but for now, she focused her thoughts back on her own teacher. She moved silently along the path, into the trees, and down to a clearing near the river, where Glyns waited for her. The gloaming time was upon them, and the older woman looked her up and down. "You are being cautious, are you not, young Ceridwen?"

"Yes, Dysgwr, very cautious. I know it is important that I remain a maiden until after I am Iachawr, then I may do as I please."

Glyns looked satisfied, as she knew the girl was highly dedicated to her calling and she was honest as well. "Tonight I will teach you the words that you shall hear at the seremoni, and your responses. That night, you will also dance, after you have been examined. You do remember about the examination?"

This was the only part of the ceremony that Ceridwen was dreading, for it involved her slipping out of most of her apparel, to just a thin garment that concealed very little. The men and women that Midnight chose, as well as Midnight herself, would physically examine her body, touching her all over, inspecting her, making certain that she was indeed, worthy, to become their Healer. She was not accustomed to being touched by so many people, so intimately, and in front of the Tribe to boot. Nonetheless, it was required, so she would do it. The dance would be hers and hers alone, as she was to let the music speak to her, and dance as it told her to.

Glyns knew her student was concerned and she did her best to reassure the girl, remembering her own discomfort as a maiden at the examination. Midnight had been very young then,about her own age, and she had been one of the chosen to inspect the woman. She knew that Gypsy Queen could be cruel at times almost, so she dreaded how her lovely student would fare. She did not tell Ceridwen, however, as she didn't want to alarm her.

The two seated themselves and Glyns went over the words with the girl several times, until they both felt she knew them. The moon was high in the sky when Ceridwen headed home. She could hear the night sounds all around her, and she breathed deeply of the fresh air. As she neared her wagon, a dark figure stepped out from the shadow of the trees, blocking her way.

"Idris." Ceridwen spoke and made to move past him, but he caught her arm.

"Not so fast, lovely one. I would ask of you one kiss goodnight before you go to your wagon."

Sighing exasperatedly, she glared up at him. "I have no wish to kiss you...now please let me go. I am tired."

"Tired, or eager to get back to the stranger who warms your bed at present?" He almost spat at her. "Ceridwen, you will be mine, one way or another, my lovely." He pulled her to him, holding her wrists in one hand, as he caught her chin and held her still for his kiss. His lips claimed hers hungrily, and try as she might, she felt herself giving in to the kiss as usual. The arousal that Cael had begun in her earlier didn't help of course. Idris pulled her tight against him, letting her feel his arousal pressing into her, as he continued to kiss her, his tongue urging her to let him enter her mouth. She moaned softly, and felt his hand move from her chin down to cup her full breast, his thumb raking lightly over her nipple.

He continued to caress her as he pulled back from the kiss, his lust-filled eyes gazing upon her. "I know you desire me, my little flower, as I desire you. I long to delve into your sweetness and taste you." He began moving his hand up to her bodice. "I long for your body, and I know you long for mine. I can feel your arousal, sweet one." She was trembling at his touch, panting slightly, wanting to get away and yet unable to. When his hand slid into her bodice and he began caressing her bare skin, his thumb raking her nipple again, she suddenly pulled free, ripping her blouse a bit as she did so.

"Leave me be, Idris. Don't come near me again." There were tears in her voice and fury in her eyes, as she rushed away from him. He let her go, watching her dash away. "Oh, you'll be mine soon, my dear. The night of the seremoni I shall have you!"
 
Cael

Cael had been laying casually in Ceridwen's bed the entire time she was away. He felt the urge to find sexual release in her absence, but found his attempts to reach it useless, something was not right. In the end he gave up on his attempts to masturbate, and drifted into a tenuous slumber.

His slumber was broken with Ceridwen's return, she had shut the door to her vardo roughly, and was standing there, with her back to him, leaning against the door as though she were baring it shut from some wild wolves...

"Ceridwen, what is the matter?" He asked with genuine concern as he slid out of bed and came toward her. She would not turn, and he could hear the shake in her breathing. "My darling doe, what has happened? You seem to have taken a fright. Please, tell me what it is?" He asked beseachingly as he touched the cool, silky smooth skin of her shoulder. She seemed to shrink from his touch, but he persisted and turned her about to face him. That was when he saw how her bodice had been torn.

"Idris." Cael said with an icy venom in his voice, he lifted Ceridwens chin with his hand gently to look into her eyes. "What has he done to you?" He asked both with command and tenderness. His eyes were a rage of sudden emotion, dangerous and kind all at once. "Has he raped you?" Cael asked as he drew the torn fabric of her bodice together, guiding her hands up to hold it as such.

While she held her bodice closed, without waiting for a reply, Cael quickly slid a hand between her legs to search for any evidence of blood that would answer his question.
 
Ceridwen

Ceridwen was trembling like a leaf as she rushed inside the wagon. She drew the wooden door tight this time, almost slamming the bar into place. Normally she only drew the curtain closed for privacy, and it was respected, but tonight, she felt the need to shut the night out completely. Even though she knew that Idris would not follow her into her home, she wanted the extra assurance. She heard Cael stir behind her, and found she couldn't even face him. She dimly heard him speaking, but her brain wouldn't process his words. His warm hands touched her shoulders, and she tried to pull away, but he was insistent, turning her to face him.

Cael's eyes immediately fastened on the tear and his face changed. Ceridwen could actually focus enough now to see concern for her and rage at Idris intermingling. He put her hands gently on the tear, causing her to hold it together. Now, finally, his words penetrated her dulled hearing. "Has he raped you?" Before she could even reply, he had a hand beneath her skirt and between her legs, touching her more gently than she could have imagined. Dumbly she stood there, letting him continue to touch her, then suddenly realizing that her body was betraying her again, and the slight moistness had suddenly begun to increase. Her nipples were so hard against the remnants of her blouse that they ached, and she suddenly began to weep, letting the torn cloth go and covering her face with her hands.

"Why must I be this way? Every time a man touches me, I become a...a....hussy....I can't control my desires, but I must! I cannot give in to temptation until after the seremoni, otherwise, I cannot be the Tribe's Healer. It is my life's calling and I can't bear to lose that."

Ceridwen couldn't continue, as her sobs shook her slender frame. She felt as if she would break into bits at any moment.
 
Cael

"Oh my darling doe, it is no sin to feel as you do, and it certainly does not make you a hussy. Your passions are strong, and beautiful, I have never known a woman who could feel quite as strongly as you do... Tell me... What are these... Rules that you must abide by? Is it simply that you must not lose your maidens head, as is the common practice? Or so I have found. Ceridwen, my darling doe, there are ways that I could satisfy you without ruining your purity..."

Cael guided her to her bed and sat her down, a glint of the devil in his eyes as thoughts stired in his mind. "I will show you one of them..." He eased her onto her back and knelt down at the edge of the bed, his hands drawing her skirt up in a bunch about her hips as he eased her legs apart with the bulk of his torso. He could see her covered sex, and how she was already damp, and he smiled, growling. "Sweet doe, your dew of love has already shown..."

He burned a trail of passionate suckling kisses along her inner thigh as he reached up to draw the cloaking under garments out of his way. Before she was able to collect herself and offer him any resistance, he quickly captured the pink risen nub of her clit between his lips and suckled upon her there, growling softly with a hot, wolf like passion.

He had no intention of stopping until he had given her her release.
 
Ceridwen

Ceridwen's sobs began to lessen as she listened to him speak. She offered no resistance whatsoever as he led her to the bed and sat her down. He seemed much calmer now that he knew that Idris had not taken her at all, much less against her will. His tenderness was such a refreshing change, that she was lulled into a sense of security, and before she even realized what was happening, she felt Cael's lips branding her with fire along her innner thigh. She caught her breath sharply as his fingers pushed her underthings aside, baring her femininity to him, and then....by the Gods! His mouth was touching her between her legs, suckling on a part of her that no one save herself had ever touched, and then only in bathing.

She felt the pull of his lips, his tongue running over the soft flesh and her hands moved to his head, clutching at his thick hair. She wanted to push him away, but instead she urged him closer. His soft growl vibrated against her skin, addding to the sensations he was causing. She arched her hips slightly, wanting more of this delightful sensation. He was highly skilled in pleasure, that much was obvious. She could feel her body weeping its nectar against his mouth, coating his lips with its sweetness. She moaned and arched her hips again, vaguely wondering why no one had ever told her before that one could obtain such pleasure without fear of losing one's virginity.
 
Cael

He had thought briefly that she would fight him, but when her fingers laced into his hair, only to draw him nearer to her weeping sex he eased his hands along her hips to hold her nearer still. His tongue danced circles about her clit as his whiskered chin pressed against her virginal entrance, her juices flowing upon the nest there, dampening it.

Her skirt, bunched about her hips as it was, hid the sight of her face from him, but he could hear her breath, and felt her fingers tightening in his hair as he lathed her closer and closer to her ultimate release with his tongue. He knew it was upon her when her clit began to twitch under his tongue. He held her legs still as the convultions of her sex flooded out along her thighs, causing her to visibly shake. He chuckled softly as she struggled to call to the gods with a quaking, stuttering gasp.

"Aye, my darling doe, now you see that is the closest we may come to touching the gods, is it not?" He asked her as he drew back and continued to stimulate her sex with the tips of his fingers.
 
Ceridwen

Her hands clutching the bedclothes as if for dear life, Ceridwen writhed beneath Cael's accomplished tongue and lips. His whiskers mingled with the fur of her mound, the point of his chin rubbing enticingly against her nether lips, as he plied his skill upon her. Her breathing was becoming more and more erratic, and her heart pounded in her ears, as she felt herself rising toward something she had never before experienced. Suddenly, she fell from the heights she had ascended and waves of pleasure assaulted her.

His name came from her lips in a cry, as she continued spiralling downward, feeling his warm fingers stilling her twitching legs and the juices flowing downward. As the last of the spasms continued to assail her, she tried to catch her breath to thank the Gods for their blessing upon her virgin body, but she could only utter small sounds.

"Aye, my darling doe, now you see that is the closest we may come to touching the gods, is it not?" Cael's musical voice was warm as he began touching her softly between her thighs again. Still shaking, barely able to catch her breath, Ceridwen wanted to beg him to stop...she wanted to beg him to continue....but she could only whisper his name again. "Cael, please......please....."
 
Cael

Cael drew away, and came to sit next to ceridwen's prone form as she lay still, softly saying his name. "It is well with you, my darling doe. Now you see what makes the world go round. Hope you're not disapointed." He joked as he licked his lips and dried his chin with the back of his hand. "I have found that most women prefer it to the clumsy thrusts of a bullish man, only seeking to plant his seed. Mmm, you have quite a sweet taste, my dear... Here... Have a taste." He said as he leaned next to her and placed his lips upon hers, letting her taste the lingering juices that remained upon his lips.
 
Ceridwen

Ceridwen felt as if her body had melted into a liquid pool. Her trembling began to quiet, as her breathing slowed down, but she had never felt so weak. She watched him lick her nectar from his lips and then he leaned into her, making her feel safe and protected by his warmth, as his mouth covered hers softly. For the first time, she tasted herself on the lips of a lover, and found that she did not mind it. Her head spun, and she was glad that she was still reclining on the bed, as she felt she would fall to the floor if she attempted to stand.

Cael's kiss was like wine to her senses, and she put her arms around his neck without thought, returning his kiss whole-heartedly. He had just given her an amazing gift and she wanted to thank him, but words did not seem sufficient thanks. Instead, she let her feelings flow through her lips, trying to show him her gratitude.

Outside the window, a pair of dark eyes watched the scene, as they had from almost the moment Ceridwen had entered her wagon. Idris had followed her, and looked in the window. He had witnessed the entire exchange, feeling his groin tighten as he watched the girl in the throes of passion and his jaw tighten at the minstrel's actions. Anger burned bright in his heart and eyes as he continued to spy.
 
Idris

Power, that was what existance was all about for Idris, and when he saw the bastard outsider, Cael, supping on HIS prize, Idris' blood boiled. It was obvious that the man had bedded more than his share of women, as Ceridwen's seeping juices on his chin would attest to. The man would pay, be it at the hands of Midnight, or at the end of his own keen dagger, oh yes, he would pay for the theft of his woman. Idris watched for only a moment longer, confidant that the bastard would despoil Ceridwen's purity at any moment, if he had not already.

Then he made his way to Queen Midnight's vardo, giving the guardsmen a flash of his hand, a symbol for urgent news. They let him pass and he stepped up to where the queen lounged, clad in only a flimsy shift. "My queen, I bring ill news... With only a fortnight left before your daughter's initiation as Tribe Iachawr, she has been SEDUCED... By an OUTSIDER! They lay together this very moment, in her vardo." Idris stated with a sadistic grin, wondering what the queen's punishment for Ceridwen's disobediance would be. Would she be stoned? Or perhaps she would be passed around to the men in camp, whilst the interloper was forced to watch as his flesh was flayed from his bone... But they were only Idris's cold, hateful fantacies, the queen would never order such things.
 
Midnight

Midnight was used to getting what she wanted, when she wanted. From the time she was a small child, everyone had acquiesed to her, knowing someday she would be the Queen of the Tribe. Her mother had died under mysterious circumstances when Midnight was but 16, and she had taken to her 'throne' with ease. She had always been beautiful. With a pale complexion that was rare in the women of her tribe, her thick blue black mane of hair and her hazel eyes, and a figure that every man lusted after, she was a prize that was not easily won.

Midnight used her womanly assets to her advantage, to gain any man she chose, to take down anyone who spoke against her. She was cold, ruthless and cunning, but she did not do anything without good reason or cause. Even now, she did not look much older than she had 10 years ago, and she was more desirable than ever. She chose her guardsmen with care, and usually bedded them first, to see if they pleased her as lovers. If so, then they were allowed the privilege of guarding her.

The Queen was also very fond of her Iachawr Ffyddloniaid, or Faithful Ones, as they were known. They were chosen with extreme care, after being watched by the Queen for quite some time. She had been watching Ceridwen since the girl was only 8 and she had seen that her heart was leading her to be a Healer. Finally, Ceridwen's training had begun at 13, with Glyns, who had been just as carefully selected by Midnight's grandmother.

Now, as her chamber was invaded by Idris, Midnight listened to his words, her face impassive. When he had finished, she could see the anger in his eyes, and the lust for something evil to befall 'his' woman and the Outsider. When he had finished speaking, she waited for several long moments, before raising a perfectly arched eyebrow and pursing her crimson lips, tapping her forefinger against them. When she spoke, her voice was low and husky, the perfect voice to whisper in a man's ear in bed.

"Idris, I'm certain you do not wish evil to befall my Daughter. Do you know for certain that she has, indeed, been deflowered, or is this just speculation on your part?" Looking at the expression on his face, she nodded. "I thought not. Until I know for certain if the rules have been broken, I shall not concern myself with the situation. I shall speak to Ceridwen on the morrow, as well as the Outsider, and we shall see what we shall see. Now, go, and leave me. I have a guest expected soon."

As Idris left his Queen, a dark expression on his face, another handsome man was waiting to enter her chambers. Aeron, who was as good a lover, as he was a fighter, stepped into the room and bowed before his Queen. "My Lady," he said, his voice smooth as silk. Midnight rose from her couch, looking upon her lover. Her thin shift left little to the imagination, and Aeron lost no time in running his palms over the fullness of her breasts. His head dipped downward and his mouth captured her nipple through the thin cloth, making her gasp. Midnight ran her hand across the fullness of his erection through his trousers, hungry for him as usual. He pulled her to him, his mouth on hers, as he backed her to the couch, and soon the only sounds to be heard were the sounds of pleasure from her chambers.
 
Idris

In truth, Idris did wish ill to befall the bitches daughter. He had always considered the queen to be quite a cow, lead by her carnal apetites. Fine for a man, but to his simple and closed mind, it was worth nothing but his contempt in a woman. She disgusted him, as did any woman with more power than was 'befitting' of their sex. If he could not indeed have Ceridwen as his woman, than she was nothing more than another cow to him, no, less than a cow... She was a hefer, who's only purpose aught to be breeding.

He lingered with a building fury at the door as the queen's lover passed him. He scoffed silently as the fool bowed his head to the bitch queen's tit, garnering the sharp looks of her guardsmen. He followed her hand with his eyes as she groped the man's cock, and his expression softened a bit, his lips unconciously parting at the sight of the man's bulge.

The two guardsmen gave one another a quick look, which drew Idris' attention, and he turned away from the scene, storming out into the night with a fiery mixture of embarasment and hate. He circled about the camp for several minutes before deciding what to do next. He would call on the one woman in camp that had long wanted him, but whom he had shunned the whole while, in favor of Ceridwen. "Rawnie, let me in, it is Idris." He called at the door of her vardo as he pounded on it roughly. There was the sound of movement within and a muffled squeel of excitement, followed by the sound of pottery breaking. "Come on woman, don't make me wait..." He growled at the door. "Coming Idris, I'm coming!" Came the innocent simpering voice of a smitten and shaken Rawnie.

She finally cast the door to her vardo open and stood there in its frame, trying to pose for him, only fidgeting nervously before him. "Oh Idris... I am so glad you've come... I mean... To what do I owe the honor of your presence to, my hansom man?" She tried to purr, only her voice shook with nervousness. Idris stalked into her vardo without a word, kept his back to her for a moment then turned to gaze up her body before speaking. "Don't play coy, Rawnie, I've heard you moan my name at night, alone, in the dark... I know you desire me, so I am here to make your fantasies come true..." As he speaks, he begins to undo his belt.
 
Rawnie & Idris

Poor Rawnie had been in love with Idris from the time she had first become aware of boys as something interesting rather than just playmates. Unfortunately, none of them seemed to care for her, least of all Idris. She was a pretty little thing, but no where near the beauty of many of the girls of the tribe. She was very petite, without the lush curves that most men preferred. Her dark hair was thick and shining, but she was forever braiding it or pulling it up under a kerchief, and her clothes never fit quite right, always being a bit baggy on her small frame. She was an orphan and lived alone, making her way as best she could. She made pottery to sell in the villages, and she was talented with that.

Rawnie had known very little kindness in her 19 years. A few of the other girls felt sorry for her, and Ceridwen was the only one who had ever shown any real feeling for her. She considered the other girl a friend, and was envious of Idris' attention to Ceridwen. She wished it could be her. To have him pay her a visit in the evening, alone, was a miracle, to say the least. She had longed for a moment such as this for so long, thinking it would never come, except in her fevered fantasies and she ran her hands over her body late at night, calling his name softly as she found her pleasure.

Now, hearing the words come from his mouth, his eyes dark with some emotion she couldn't quite understand, Rawnie felt her flesh quicken and her heart begin to pound, as he unfastened his trousers. "Oh....." she gasped softly, feeling a touch of fear for the first time at the expression on his face. Idris moved toward her, his trousers unfastened, and his hard member extending into the cool night air. Growling low, he grabbed the girl and pulled her roughly to him, grinding his mouth down on hers in a punishing kiss. His hands roamed her body, thumbing her nipples, dipping between her legs, making her almost faint. He was not tender in the least, but nevertheless she could feel herself growing damp with desire.

Idris moved toward the bed, backing her toward it, giving her no time to think. Rawnie found herself suddenly sprawling on the mattress, with Idris above her, pulling at her clothes and removing them, baring her body to his gaze. He looked her over for a moment, then without a word, slid his hand beneath her head, forcing her up until her lips rested on the head of his cock. Rawnie opened her mouth, and took him between her soft lips, letting her tongue slide along his flesh, hoping to please him. He thrust himself hard in and out of her willing mouth, almost choking her, then pulled out and pushed her back to the bed. He had still not taken off any clothing, but she lay nude before him.

His eyes glazed, Idris leaned down and took her left nipple in his mouth and sucked it, biting her just a little. Rawnie gasped in pleasure, her back arching to offer herself more to him. He moved from left to right and back again, licking and nipping and sucking, causing her to writhe with pleasure and pain beneath him. He reached down between her legs and slid two fingers into her, feeling the wetness and heat waiting for him. Another growl escaped him, and he moved his fingers, now grabbing her hips and pushing her thighs wide apart. "Idris..." she murmured, feeling a stab of fear again and wanting to ask him to move slowly.

Before Rawnie could say any more, Idris plunged himself into her in one long thrust, making her cry out. Without waiting, he thrust again and again, and then when he felt no release, he pulled out, flipped her on her stomach, and pounded into her from behind, while she screamed into the mattress. He grasped her hips tightly as finally he found his release inside her, and he filled her with his seed, shouting out his own orgasm into the night.
 
Idris

Once he had taken his pleasure from Rawnie's hide, Idris rose off of her back and used her bed sheets to wipe her virgin blood from his shaft. She lay still on her bed, weeping into her pillow from the pain he'd caused her. "What did you expect Rawnie? For it to feel good? Its the curse of your femininity woman, for what little you have, your first time will always be marked with pain. If it's any consolation to you, you've given me a moments pleasure... Now, you aught to clean yourself up, you'll bleed on your bed sheets if you don't..." Idris instructed as he drew his breeches up and tied his sash secure about his waist once more. He left her vardo as she continued to cry to herself, and walked back to his own wagon.
 
Rawnie

After Idris had gone, Rawnie felt numb, the pain she felt was more in her heart than in her loins, but it seemed to bleed out of her, just as her virgin blood had. She rose from her bed and stared at the blotch of crimson that stained her bed for some long moments before drawing the blanket from her bed up over her shoulders. She clasped it closed at her breast as she walked out into the cool night. She wasn't thinking really, had no preconcieved intentions, she felt separated from reality as she came to knock at Ceridwen's door.
 
Ceridwen

Meanwhile, Ceridwen still lay on the bed, strength gradually returning to her body, looking up into those incredible blue eyes of Cael's. She reached up and gently stroked his cheek with her palm, feeling the warmth of his skin. She slid her fingers back to his nape and pulled his lips to hers again, kissing him softly. His arms were warm, and she felt safe within his embrace. They had been lying that way for quite some time, and Ceridwen was just beginning to doze off, when she thought she heard a sound at the door. She lifted her head and was certain this time that she heard someone.

Pulling away from Cael's arms, she rose and stepped lightly over to the door, peering out the small hole that was just at her eye level. When she saw it was definitely not Idris, but a much smaller shape, she opened the door quickly. Rawnie's shivering form almost fell through the doorway and into her arms. Ceridwen staggered for a moment with the unexpected weight, even though the other girl was feather-light. Healer's instincts took over immediately as she led her shivering charge toward her bed. She had never seen the other girl look so pale. Her eyes were huge and wide in her small face, and her knuckles were white from clutching the blanket around her body.

Surmising that Rawnie was in a state of shock, Ceridwen knelt in front of her, placing her hands gently on the girl's knees. "Rawnie? Rawnie, look at me." The girl continued to stare into space, her gaze unfocused. Ceridwen rose and touched the girl's cheek. Her skin was as cold as if she had been standing outside in freezing weather for hours. She placed both hands on Rawnie's face, and spoke again. "Rawnie? I need you to look at me, dear. I want to help you, but you must let me. You're safe here." She began stroking the girl's dark hair, then reached out to take her hand. As soon as her fingers closed over Rawnie's, the other girl let out a heart-wrenching shriek and began screaming. "No, no, no, no...don't hurt me....don't hurt me...." Her body was shaking so violently now, that Ceridwen could scarcely keep her on the bed.

Looking to Cael, she said "Hold her. Don't let her fall. I need to calm her, so I can find out what has happened." Rising, she moved to her store of medicines, selecting the proper materials. She could hear Rawnie thrashing about in Cael's arms, now sobbing and screaming without words, and she could hear his voice murmuring something to the girl. In minutes, a drink was prepared and Ceridwen was forcing it down Rawnie's throat, even though it pained her to do so. After many long minutes, the girl finally began to relax and her eyes focused on her surroundings. A slight frown crossed her brow.

"How.....how did I get here?"

"You walked, apparently. Feeling a little better?" Ceridwen watched her closely, and then nodded to Cael that he could release Rawnie now.

"Yes, I....feel very strange. Floaty."

"It's the medication. It relaxes you. Now, take a deep breath, and try to tell me what's happened."

Rawnie's eyes filled with tears, but the sedative did its work and she was able to speak now, although she still shivered at times. She related what had happened as best she could, the silent tears trickling down her cheeks as she spoke. Ceridwen felt such rage in her heart, she wanted to go and kill Idris herself, and glancing at the expression on Cael's face, she had a feeling that he might beat her to it. No one in the Tribe had done anything such as this to another member in centuries. Things had happened to outsiders at times in the past, but not without good reason. Something like this, using an innocent in such a callous manner, was very serious indeed.

"Andras must be told at once." Ceridwen declared, starting for the door.
 
Cael

There was no doubt that Ceridwen would be the most tender and loving woman Cael had ever been with, it was just a matter of time now. Not that he intended to keep from pleasuring her more and more as the nights rolled by. He would give her such exquisite pleasure that she would be begging him to take her. Just, she would have to wait...

He sat up as Ceridwen went to her door, having noticed someone was there. The next few minutes seemed to go by in a blur, a young woman fell into Ceridwen's arms and was led to her bed and layed next to Cael. She shivered so, and her skin was milk pale, the only thing she wore was a blanket, which Cael saw was stained with blood... Virgin blood, a sight he had seen before...

Cael was silent as he stared at the poor girl with pity and then up to Ceridwen with pride in her caring strength of heart. Ceridwen broke the girl who's name was Rawnie out of her shock, and she cried out in fear. Cael gently circled the girl with his arms as Ceridwen instructed.

"Its okay dear child, you are safe here, no one will do you any harm." Cael murmered softly to Rawnie. Ceridwen returned and gave Rawnie a drink of something, apparently to calm her. It did its work rather quickly and Rawnie looked around confusedly.

Ceridwen counceled the young woman to relate what had happened to her, only to confirm the suspitions that Cael had had from the moment he saw her at the door. "Idris..." Cael growled as he looked about for any item he could use as a weapon. He thought he saw Ceridwen looking about as well and gave her a knowing nod. "And what will Andras do? Scold him? Put him under house arrest? I know his kind, he will not stop at this, eventually, Ceridwen, he will try to rape you as well. That I could not bear." Cael stated with passion and anger in his voice. His change of mood seemed to put Rawnie on edge.
 
Back
Top