Story about straight guy turning gay in front of his wife

V

vikkihawe000

I've written about 85% of a story about a guy and his wife going to a drag bar and the guy getting turned out in front of his wife, but I need someone to finish it because I just can't seem to.

Any takers?

I like it so far

Is it that he is gay and took a gay lover. Has the wife suspected this whole time and has some kinky ideas of watching her husband with other men. If I was writing it, I would write in that he discovered he liked being sodomized when he persuaded his wife to take him with a strap on.

Is it that he is gay and took a gay lover. Has the wife suspected this whole time and has some kinky ideas of watching her husband with other men. If I was writing it, I would write in that he discovered he liked being sodomized when he persuaded his wife to take him with a strap on.

No. It's about a couple who have fallen on hard times financially and their neighbor offers them a chance to make money by being with her drag queen friend and the queen turns the husband out, with other things happening to the couple as well.

Back