Oral Servitude 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiecat

Literotica Guru
A subject we all seem to love, even if the images are posted over and over (and over).

The original thread was started in 2005

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=327066

The first post contained this quote, from the Story of O, and it resonates to this day:

The three men, who were smoking, commented on her gestures, on the movement of her mouth closed and locked on the sex she had seized, as it worked its way up and down, on the way tears streamed down her ravaged face each time the swollen member struck the back of her throat and made her gag, depressing her tongue and causing her to feel nauseous. O...strained to hear her lover's moans, caressing him slowly, and with infinite respect, the way she knew pleased him. O felt that her mouth was beautiful since her lover condescended to thrust himself into it, since he deigned publicly to offer caresses to it, since, finally, deigned to discharge in it. She received it as a god is received

The love of oral servitude continued in 2016:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=79119560&postcount=1

and a year later in 2017 (which ended with all the feels! Well done!!):

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1443722

Continue the love!

FU7yz7M.gif

In the very first thread - 13 years ago!! - a conversation ensues about differentiating skullfuck/facefuck/deepthroat/whatevertheterm vs oral servitude.

Is there a difference?

Must oral servitude ALWAYS be slow, sensuous, contain lots of eye contact. I almost want to say in slow motion and black and white.

SiywE96.gif

Or is there something of value regarding service by offering up your mouth?

Used forcefully, lips bruised, drooling, tears, anxious because you can't breathe but continuing to be used because... because you want to.

7EUdOFy.gif

In the very first thread - 13 years ago!! - a conversation ensues about differentiating skullfuck/facefuck/deepthroat/whatevertheterm vs oral servitude.

Is there a difference?

Must oral servitude ALWAYS be slow, sensuous, contain lots of eye contact. I almost want to say in slow motion and black and white.

SiywE96.gif

Used forcefully, lips bruised, drooling, tears, anxious because you can't breathe but continuing to be used because... because you want to.

7EUdOFy.gif

I find myself in the latter camp. Giving it all away for his happiness.
Or, I try. Anxiety does come into play. Because I want to make him happy.
Slow and tender is aftercare, mostly. For me.

Is there a difference?

SiywE96.gif

7EUdOFy.gif

All of the above.
When it's slow and tender, it's almost more pleasing for me in the moment. Taking my time to explore and tease and make him make 'those noises' is so satisfying. The flirty eye contact, asking if he likes this or that, lips, tongue, hands (nails and teeth? - yes! At least until he makes me stop) all culminate to him giving himself to me to please. It's a powerful feeling even if it is submissive.
But, when it's rough and mean and greedy that's all him. The gag, the choke, his hands in my hair, the sloppy, smeary mess? It's good in a whole other way - in a 'I will take him, endure him, facilitate his pleasure' kind of way.
Both have merit, power, and pleasure.

A subject we all seem to love, even if the images are posted over and over (and over).

The original thread was started in 2005

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=327066

The first post contained this quote, from the Story of O, and it resonates to this day:

The love of oral servitude continued in 2016:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=79119560&postcount=1

and a year later in 2017 (which ended with all the feels! Well done!!):

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1443722

Continue the love!

FU7yz7M.gif

thank you

Like much of an interaction between partners, I believe it is situational dependent. Sometimes slow, lots of eye contact, lots of tongue and others, holding her jaw deep thrusts into her mouth, her throat, using her mouth, her opening, listening as she enjoys.

Subscribed.

While I do like good old-fashioned oral sex, there is something so special about oral servitude. We know it when we experience it, although trying to put into words what tips a 'blowjob' or 'eating pussy' over the line can be elusive. For me it's to do with giving yourself over, completely, wholeheartedly. The melting point between your partner and your mouth becoming, in the moment, the centre of the universe.

Thank you Cookiecat for taking on the latest thread. And thank you Farawyn for the nudges and encouragement to keep the last one on track.

And as for Necrosomantic's last post on the last thread. Wow. I would say that you guys are lucky to have each other and what you experience. But I believe that you shape your own luck. I love hearing about Lit's real life love story and I hope you continue to take care of and enjoy each other.

Oral servitude for me includes being serviced and also performing it on a partner. Watching a girl who truly loves serving me with her lips, tongue, mouth and throat is special. Partly because I get the same kick out of burying my tongue in her.

When a woman invites me to be between her thighs it’s special. Knowing she wants me right there, face as close to her pussy as you can. Seeing her in all her glory. Breathing in her scent. I’ll happily stay there as long as she wants because I love being able to give her so much pleasure. To get her right to the edge and hold her there until I’m ready for her to cum.

Pink is my favorite obsession.

Last edited:
I think it's highly appropriate that the oral servitude threads have grown in popularity through the years primarily through word of mouth.

Thighs are vital - no matter the gender

tumblr_p85xria8AU1tpmlvxo1_500.gif

:)rolleyes: puns blow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back