After The Lovin'

There is little better for me than sleeping in a knot with a person I love. I was not always this way; I liked my OWN space in a sexual bed, though I liked non sexual cuddle puddles ( even with people I was sexually active with) but now I am a leg knotting, cuddler, HOWEVER, I am not so strong and while being spooned is delicious, having someone lean onto me for a long time is decidedly uncomfortable. A gentleman spooner should by preference carry his own weight with tight contact but no lean, or ill me back onto him if he is strong and not claustrophobic. There was a period of time where I struggled to stay in the leant on position, feeling it should be nice, it answered a lot of calls for me. What actually happens is I cannot breathe well.

Communicate your aftercare needs well between you; there is a way to meet them; and if it's a bit weird, who cares, it makes it special to you two ( or more).

Flat on his back with me lying atop, chest to chest, his legs enfolding mine with his arms wrapped in a loose embrace. I sigh just thinking about that. I

My other fav is with him on his side and me draped around his chest with one arm down his back, the other folded into my lap with my legs drawn up and his arms around me.

Neither position is for sleeping but totally satisfying for awhile.
 
Last edited:
:p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_nvmp5wZv801s1z7a9o1_1280.jpg
 
Kissing him after all wrapped up and falling alseep in his mouth mid kiss, because I just can't stop.
 
Gracie

Great thread!!

I am the somewhat unusual (at least i've heard) guy who loves cuddling after sex.

I think i'll move the coffee shop in here...
 
Denny

I can remember all of those times camping and sleeping in our Chevy van, pretending to be young hippys.
Actually more fun than all of the real RV's and motorhomes we've owned. We could pull over most anywhere safe to cuddle or sleep, unlike an RV where we needed a campground or truck stop.
Leave the windows and sliding side door wide open, lay there naked making love or relaxing on a beach, in the mountains, or in the woods.
After the lovin came resting.
 
Gracie

Great thread!!

I am the somewhat unusual (at least i've heard) guy who loves cuddling after sex.

I think i'll move the coffee shop in here...

Thanks! It's seem to appeal to a select few but I know of very few who will turn down cuddles.

I personally like full body contact cuddling only for a brief time but can lay quietly holding his hand or touching him somewhere. We've had to work at it some to reach a happy medium because J's a big guy and I can easily feel smothered since he's more touchy feely than I am. It's all about communication, you know?

Everyone needs to remember how important aftercare is to allow everyone to reconnect especially after intense play.
 
quietly subscribes... I'll be back to post as soon as I wake up properly! I love this thread, Gracie!
 
Back
Top