Superheroes Wanted!!

Ha! Sorry - anglicism’s, three whole English pounds... cheap as chips! I’ll buy pairs for all ampics ladies at that price, :)

Ah!! It sounds like Wish! They have really good prices too.

We should all get some and do a group shot! :)

Ah!! It sounds like Wish! They have really good prices too.

We should all get some and do a group shot! :)

Well... I did take advantage of getting some new batman undies at the same time... bet yours are sexier though...:D. But if anything might cause draconus_infernus to rise from the dead, it might be a girlie group geek pic :heart:

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... I did take advantage of getting some new batman undies at the same time... bet yours are sexier though...:D. But if anything might cause draconus_infernus to rise from the dead, it might be a girlie group geek pic :heart:

attachment.php

I like those too! Mine are grey with lace trim, I think about the same cut as those......where is Drac??? Anybody know?

I like those too! Mine are grey with lace trim, I think about the same cut as those......where is Drac??? Anybody know?

Heard from gorgeous Drac, he is stupidly busy work-wise but good- he wants a heads up if there’s a group bat knickers shot :D

I suited up with AlliaPotestas and now we're ready to fight crime!!

attachment.php

I suited up with AlliaPotestas and now we're ready to fight crime!!

attachment.php

Ha! Villains watch out! :D

Gorgeous ladies. At the risk of being caught up in your web, I’m going to do all sorts of bad things.

At your own peril mister...;)

Gorgeous! Are you two lovely ladies still looking to do the Batman pics? I have my undies at the ready!

Yes from me! As long as you two aren’t set on showing off washboard tummy’s :eek:. I can manage the front of the knickers tho...

Back