My Favorite Quotes

Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one

I like people who I can occasionally have really deep conversations with, and at the same time joke around with them.

A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow

398281_433168186731133_415521561_n.jpg

Next time when the past calls, be too busy living life to answer. Let it go to voicemail as it has nothing new to say.

It amazes me that people think their soul mate is going to show up in their life at this predestined time and be this flawless person. A true soul mate is a mirror of yourself, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. Sure, they have a common upbringing, similar interests but they have the one thing you don’t have which is the introspection to help you become great. What use is a soul mate if they can’t help free you from yourself so you can live your life mission?

Back