Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

Depending on the age of the recipient, this card can be cute, unsettling, or fun.

tumblr_o21fkkM7dZ1rhpn4yo1_500.jpg

:eek:

Some days breastfeeding is that lovely, warm, bonding experience. Other days you're pinched, bitten, kicked in the face by the tiniest of feet and all but mooing.

Today is the latter.

some girls have all the luck! ;)

What happened to the sun?

Do I have to put your ass on a milk carton or some shit? :mad:

Also, I think I must be the only person alive who thought Gaga's Bowie tribute was terrible.

i never saw it, but most tributes i've ever seen are just pale, watered-down, sad imitatons of what used to be. i can't imagine this was any different

i never saw it, but most tributes i've ever seen are just pale, watered-down, sad imitatons of what used to be. i can't imagine this was any different

Oh god I thought you were talking about "photo tributes":D

And thought that "pale, watered-down, sad imitations of what used to be" was an excellent way to describe them:cool:

My little bird was discharged last month and we have been insanely busy ever since. Two days after we got back, she tripped over her brother and fractured her femur. Nearly a week in a new hospital getting pins in her leg and now we have checkups at three locations to keep up with. On the road an average of three days a week, I'm thinking about getting a camper!

I know this will sound all kinds of wrong to some people, but after nine months of living with the unexpected , it all starts to get kind of funny.

She's actually doing really well, considering. Tearing it up, even with a cast. I took the kids to the park the other day and she made me carry her up the hill three times so she could roll back down.

Crazy kid. :D:heart:

My little bird was discharged last month and we have been insanely busy ever since. Two days after we got back, she tripped over her brother and fractured her femur. Nearly a week in a new hospital getting pins in her leg and now we have checkups at three locations to keep up with. On the road an average of three days a week, I'm thinking about getting a camper!

I know this will sound all kinds of wrong to some people, but after nine months of living with the unexpected , it all starts to get kind of funny.

She's actually doing really well, considering. Tearing it up, even with a cast. I took the kids to the park the other day and she made me carry her up the hill three times so she could roll back down.

Crazy kid. :D:heart:

if it's not one thing, its another!
she's lucky to have such a supportive mom :)

if it's not one thing, its another!
she's lucky to have such a supportive mom :)

Thanks. :)

My older daughter was with us nearly the entire time, and I honestly don't think I could have done it without her. She was, and continues to be, the main reason i haven't entirely lost my shit.

Yet. :rolleyes:

On behalf of a dear friend/mentor/colleague/second mom, I'm throwing out a pre-emptive "FUCK YOU, CANCER!" just in case.

Back