Cock rings

I've only used one once, my partner sourced it in a London restaurant. Its actually a brass napkin ring!! She thought it tailor made for me.
Was a good fit, over cock only but after prolonged thrusting it caused a bruise/blood blister at the top base of my cock so I am a bit wary

I've only used one once, my partner sourced it in a London restaurant. Its actually a brass napkin ring!! She thought it tailor made for me.
Was a good fit, over cock only but after prolonged thrusting it caused a bruise/blood blister at the top base of my cock so I am a bit wary

I'll never put a metal ring on my shaft only. But I almost never fuck without a steel ring around my whole junk, and it's never caused me any kind of injury. The hold of a ring round the whole package just doesn't cause that severe restriction that's gonna happen on your ringed shaft when you big up.

Stupid question alert

I guess I just don't know much about the circulatory system, but would someone please explain to me why something that restricts blood flow OUT of the penis, wouldn't also restrict it from going IN in the first place??? :confused:

I guess I just don't know much about the circulatory system, but would someone please explain to me why something that restricts blood flow OUT of the penis, wouldn't also restrict it from going IN in the first place??? :confused:

Two reasons I believe.
Inflow is deeper in the shaft so less affected by restriction.
Inflow has direct heartbeat power behind it while outflow is diffuse after it's been through all the capillaries.

Also, we're talking subtle restriction. There's still plenty of blood flow going on especially with a whole junk ring, hence why those can be worn for long periods.

Two reasons I believe.
Inflow is deeper in the shaft so less affected by restriction.
Inflow has direct heartbeat power behind it while outflow is diffuse after it's been through all the capillaries.

Also, we're talking subtle restriction. There's still plenty of blood flow going on especially with a whole junk ring, hence why those can be worn for long periods.

Thanks! Guess it only has to work *just* enough!

Oh yeah!

I've worn one before, but not lately. Mine wasn't a commercial one. My wife used to buy scarves that came on clear plastic rings that were just the right size. I also found some napkin rings that worked well and gave me a variety of sizes, shapes and materials. It was fun for a while. I wore them most of the time without any ill effect. If I started feeling too uncomfortable, I'd take them off.

I've also tried penis probes. Again, they were the home brew variety. My favorite is a piece of 3/8" steel rod. I rounded the end and smoothed it down with sandpaper and emery cloth. I think it is 8-10" long. Plenty long enough to bottom out and still have a little protruding for removal. I sanitize it with hand sanitizer before inserting. I don't want a bladder infection.

Ball stretcher weights

I kind of dig a cock ring. I like that it makes my head all extra huge and really sort of pop. In my experience, silicone rings are best because I can get them off quickly when and if I want to. I have tried one with a vibrator but it was kind of ridiculous and had like a clit vibrator component and was generally kind of silly. But the silicone ring is fucking magic.

That said, I have trouble keeping the balls tied down with a silicone ring. Something metal could be good for that though constricting blood flow and not being able to take it off are something that make me nervous. There is this super aggressive cock sling thing that looks fucking awesome for ball and cock love.

Take a look at those stainless steel split rings. Easy on and off with different inside diameter and weight. Works wonder keeping the balls down.

Take a look at those stainless steel split rings. Easy on and off with different inside diameter and weight. Works wonder keeping the balls down.

How about something like a collar for a chihuahua-sized dog (a relatively large chihuahua, mind you :D )

Back